Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us (2912 Views)

Atiku Wants Peter Obi As Running Mate In 2027. / Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by N3TRAL: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2022
I read her Purple Hibiscus as a 12 year old. Her Tedtalk on the danger of a single story is undeniably the most captivating gospel against stereotypes I've heard till date.

From following her since my childhood till this day, I can tell you there's no reason for her rejection of the National Honour other than the resentment she has for the Nigerian State like every other Igbo person I've met.

The last time she spoke at the NBA conference, she said Nigeria does not respect her heroes by making reference at the same meeting to the Late Dora Akunyili who was villified for her good works. Who are the people who killed her husband? Who are the people who attempted to assassinate her? Like every Igbo person, she blamed Nigeria for not honouring Akunyili when it was her very own fake drugs manufacturing brothers that perpetuated the scariest evils against her.
From her submission that day, I solidified my conviction that she's not different from other Igbos who use the words " Nigerians" to cover their misdeeds , "Igbo Amaka" to receive commendation and "Biafra" to blackmail.

If Biafra was a country, she would never reject Biafra's award even if it was the poorest and most despotic country on Earth.

Her greatest influence is Achebe. He hated Nigeria with passion, she does too.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie specifically influences the invitation of Peter Obi to events in American Universities where he does not fail to present Nigeria like a village in the Amazon rainforest with residents living in stone age civilization. Peter Obi, in those meetings, tells the audience about the "barbaric and primitive" North he has disdain for , the "oppressive and two-faced" west his people have made fortunes from for decades, and the "innocent and prosperous" East who do not kill hijab wearing women and their families without provocation.

Patriotic Nigerians, your thoughts are not out of order. The enemies of Nigeria want to hijack Nigeria and siphon our treasury before burning our country to ashes.

Do not let them win! Secure the future of your children!

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Saifullah01: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol that gal is purely a tribal bigot, we are not falling for this tricks including our neighboring noise makers

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Donsoby(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Igbos always a nightmares to "UNA", ...let them go with their troubles and wahala, no, let them stay in peace in the contraceptive, still no way. All these is because Chimamanda refused the national honour, if she had come for it, you will still find a way to demonise her. If Igbos talk, problem, if they keep quiet , still Wahala. Waiting we do?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Lol that gal is purely a tribal bigot, we are not falling for this tricks including our neighboring noise makers

She is. Albeit a brilliant and talented one. Rarely do you find Igbos who have totally escaped the genetic curse of hatred, paranoia and bigotry against others.

This is why Nigeria's executive and legislative leaders should let Igbos go. Free them abeg because no nation can succeed hosting enemies-within and saboteurs Igbos have always constituted themselves into against Nigeria and Nigerians.

They will always be resentful of Nigeria and disdainful of Nigerians. The only choice for, progressive thinkers, is to grant them Biafra so we end their blackmail.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Donsoby(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Igbos always a nightmares to "UNA", ...let them go with their troubles and wahala, no, let them stay in peace in the contraceptive, still no way. All these is because Chimamanda refused the national honour, if she had come for it, you will still find a way to demonise her. If Igbos talk, problem, if they keep quiet , still Wahala. Waiting we do?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by oskopy: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Senseless post by an illiterate.
I have said it again and again that there will be no head way with these people on the helm of affairs.

They don't have anything to offer this country.
Check all the billionaire's among them, makes their money by jungle way.

Can you name any billionaire from far north without link to Aso Rock? Imposing. Still they will have no respect for the Igbos that has never benefited from their God given natural resources.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by muykem: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Same to all IPOB members both online and offline.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Donsoby:
Igbos always a nightmares to "UNA", ...let them go with their troubles and wahala, no, let them stay in peace in the contraceptive, still no way. All these is because Chimamanda refused the national honour, if she had come from, you will still find a way to demonise her. If Igbos talk, problem, if they keep quiet , still Wahala. Waiting we do?

Bro, try and look in the mirror. If you claim others hate, marginalise and maltreat you, especially if a supremacists bigots who insist Igbos have the capacity to turn any geographical space into Dubai, then why not simply remain in the SE to make it the envy of Africa?

What would be easier than using your " intellectual superiority" and "limitless wealth" , that you brag about non-stop, to make the SE a mini autonomous region as Lagos is now a bona-fide nation-state richer than most African Countries?

At the heart of everything to do with you people is insincerity and a spirit that is always restive and destructive once it is not leading and controlling the lives of other Nigerians.

If you guys are sincere, focused and principled then the SE should be the biggest Oasis in the African desert given how you brag delusionally about "superiority" over others.

How difficult is it for the 'brilliance' and "supreme wealth" of Igbos to combine to then transform the SE into the most progressive and successful geographical space in Africa and even the world?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by PandoraObi: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
The hatred and bitterness of most Igbos against Nigeria is implacable, they are immersed terrible hatred against Nigeria, that was how Chinua Asidiot was attacking Soyinka because of Nobel laureate price

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by GoodLife4live: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Donsoby:
u guy are enemy of the state... Fact... Confirm triba bigot unaa be.... Unaa hate countrybwey unaa wan govern ..nhow come that one take possible ?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by GoodLife4live: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2022
oskopy:
Senseless post by an illiterate.
I have said it again and again that there will be no head way with these people on the helm of affairs.

They don't have anything to offer this country.
Check all the billionaire's among them, makes their money by jungle way.

Can you name any billionaire from far north without link to Aso Rock? Imposing. Still they will have no respect for the Igbos that has never benefited from their God given natural resources.

Which respect unaa get for other nigerians ? Than to brag... Despite all unaa bragado no son of nyamiri in history of mankind worth 1billion dollars... Haahhahhhaah

Fake life from my eastern brohaaaaa

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by thewarrior72: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:
I read her Purple Hibiscus as a 12 year old. Her Tedtalk on the danger of a single story is undeniably the most captivating gospel against stereotypes I've heard till date.

From following her since my childhood till this day, I can tell you there's no reason for her rejection of the National Honour other than the resentment she has for the Nigerian State like every other Igbo person I've met.

The last time she spoke at the NBA conference, she said Nigeria does not respect her heroes by making reference at the same meeting to the Late Dora Akunyili who was villified for her good works. Who are the people who killed her husband? Who are the people who attempted to assassinate her? Like every Igbo person, she blamed Nigeria for not honouring Akunyili when it was her very own fake drugs manufacturing brothers that perpetuated the scariest evils against her.
From her submission that day, I solidified my conviction that she's not different from other Igbos who use the words " Nigerians" to cover their misdeeds , "Igbo Amaka" to receive commendation and "Biafra" to blackmail.

If Biafra was a country, she would never reject Biafra's award even if it was the poorest and most despotic country on Earth.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie specifically influences the invitation of Peter Obi to events in American Universities where he does not fail to present Nigeria like a village in the Amazon rainforest with residents living in stone age civilization.

Patriotic Nigerians, your thoughts are not out of order. The enemies of Nigeria want to hijack Nigeria and siphon our treasury before burning our country to ashes.

Your travails,agony, lamentations and sleepless night over the great Igbo tribe is a source of joy to us.���

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Hyperchi(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
The hatred and bitterness of most Igbos against Nigeria is implacable, they are immersed terrible hatred against Nigeria, that was how Chinua Asidiot was attacking Soyinka because of Nobel laureate price
Post ur source on chinue attack on Soyinka, pls don't come online to expose ur foolishness and failed to call out ur ppl that show their hatred even up to the kingmaker and politician.
Ur landlord will see an Igbo man and his brain will reset to be increasing his rent every year. But if the guy challenge him, he will run to the court to get eviction notice. But if the guy use the same process to win him. It will become they are wicked. Can u do same to ur ppl and he will agree with u.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by N3TRAL: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2022
thewarrior72:

Your travails,agony, lamentations and sleepless night over the great Igbo tribe is a source of joy to us.���

Your tribe hates everyone. Neighbours and those faraway.

Those who accommodate, those who help, those who cooperate, those who ally and those who comply.

Your tribe even has scale of preference for hate with the Fulanis taking first position grin

You cannot persistently hate others and expect them to love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by bender79: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Donsoby:
My brother I taya o. Since they don't like us, allow us go, problem! oya allow us stay, problem! I can't understand, some times I just feel that they do not want to admit that they love us.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:

Your tribe hates everyone. Neighbours and those faraway.

Those who accommodate, those who help, those who cooperate, those who ally and those who comply.

Your tribe even has scale of preference for hate with the Fulanis taking first position grin

You cannot persistently hate others and expect them to love you.

1000% correct. Also, it is tiresome Igbos claim others hate and hold them down whereas the richest and most successful Igbos distance themselves from ala Igbo to leave the region the biggest disgrace in Nigeria today per the braggadocio of Igbos.

Why is it only Igbos who do not realize charity must begin at home in the 5 SE Igbo States and not in Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo , Joburg etal?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by limeta(f): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2022
After killing 3 million of their people you want them to love you .
That's why you can't let them go cause you are afraid of them you know their capabilities you know they will come for a pound of flesh.
Face your fear let them go .

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Obidient4life3: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie specifically influences the invitation of Peter Obi to events in American Universities where he does not fail to present Nigeria like a village in the Amazon rainforest with residents living in stone age civilization. Peter Obi, in those meetings, tells the audience about the "barbaric and primitive" North he has disdain for , the "oppressive and two-faced" west his people have made fortunes from for decades, and the "innocent and prosperous" East who do not kill hijab wearing women and their families without provocation.

Is it by force to collect Buhari award? Teni that collected the award in a very disrespectful Manner which is better?
You people always find away of attaching Igbos to your brain!
That award is a useless award to her and if you don't like that go hang yourself!

Peter Obi will be the next president! If you don't like that too buy sniper!

10 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by TheEndless: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:

Imagine this word ‘hate’ was banned from ever being used, how una wan take campaign pass?? Awon Osinwin Agbado ninu Alagbado, anybody that doesn’t support you automatically hates you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Wisetrue99: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin grin OP try go back to school!

Person rejected a worthless award means she hate Nigeria SMH

Instead of you to channel your energy to telling this regime to do right by the people undecided

Every Nigerian except your type gaining from their remarkable ineptitude want otherwise

Good thing is that bad roads, hunger, high rates, multiple taxes, killings knows no tribe, place or colour!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by ScamHunter: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2022
She hates the way you people hate Nigeria but pretend to love it just to loot it. She's aware that Peter Obi actually loves Nigeria more than you and wants the country to work.

Tell me who loves Nigeria between the person who wants Tinubu and the one who wants Obi?

10 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Ceenaija(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2022
The PO is small man upstairs, he cannot see beyond tribalism.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Mrkindness: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
the Op is the tribal bigot here.

What is the relationship between someone's personal decisions and Peter Obi . Yorubas are unbelievable, soyinka didn't reject award, are you saying that Yorubas.........
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Scribx: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2022
May God heal your soul.

Sunday Igboho hates Nigeria, yet BAT wants to lead us.

Late Gani hated Nigeria yet BAT wants to lead us.

Bandits hate Nigeria (based on BBC documentary) yet AA wants to lead us.

May God heal your soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Guide777(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2022
The same bigot who resent Igbo say Igbos are resentful of Nigeria. Op created this post just to vent his hate filled heart. Chimamanda rejected the Award and so? Does it mean that all Igbos agreed and ask her to reject it? May your hatred for Igbos not kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by N3TRAL: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Scribx:
May God heal your soul.

May God heal your soul.

Wrong analogy!

Sunday Igboho hates Nigeria but he doesn't come out to say that he'll only love Nigeria if Tinubu becomes President.

Bandits hate Nigeria but are not rooting for Atiku.

Chimamanda hates Nigeria but her condition is that she'll only like Nigeria as long as the person she is supporting becomes President.

It's like a member of the board of a rival football club selecting a manager for its opponents. She'll select a leader that ensures the rival club is damaged beyond repair while her club shines.

Chimamanda cannot hate Nigeria and choose a leader who will fix Nigeria.

Peter Obi wants to destroy Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by FreedomfromtheT: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Scribx:
May God heal your soul.

May God heal your soul.
Is it not such a pity that opponents of Peter Obi resort to every unimaginable tribalistic propaganda just to try and pitch other Nigerian tribes against Peter Obi. Obidatty phobia is real. Is it Peter Obi that told Chimamanda Adichie not to collect the national honours award? Is it by force to collect an award? How does that translate to hatred for Nigeria by Peter Obi? It is too late. A lot of non Igbos in their tens of millions are supporting and voting Peter Obi. Don't you think that your cheap blackmail is just making Obi more popular? Thank you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by stevonics: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Let it kill him. Amen.
Guide777:
The same bigot who resent Igbo say Igbos are resentful of Nigeria. Op created this post just to vent his hate filled heart. Chimamanda rejected the Award and so? Does it mean that all Igbos agreed and ask her to reject it? May your hatred for Igbos not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Osariemen12: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2022
The OP's brain died the day he was born.

I am sure he is a product of one night stand between a prostitute and a male vagabond.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by Tochj(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Everyone of us hates Nigeria but pretend about it.
Flagrant disobedience to court orders is hatred to the country.
Hating another tribe is hatred to the country.
Rejection of the best candidate and supporting the worst based on Tribalism is a hatred to the country.
Now Anyone supporting Obi and what he represents is actually the lover of the country.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Do you love Nigeria the way it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. / Is Adeleke Planning To Join APC? / Bitter Truth About Peter Obi They Don't Like To Hear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.