Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo (91103 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Parizz: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
CSTRR:
Sex work is a major job creator around the world.

Instead of the govt to regulate it so that the girls can make a proper living out of it, they are criminalising it.

It's like they don't know that unemployed girls can be a security risk too.
between a man or a woman who is supposed to be paying for sex?
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by t2luv1: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ologbo147:
he meant 6 different client paying 50k each. ode
Hahah mo ti gbo ooo
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Ologbo147: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Asour:

Meaning they make N1m in a 20 day month?

You know not what you speak of.
They don't work everyday, or somedays they won't see customers that will pay such so they might lessen a bit or somenight they won't see at all. But that seem to be the standard for some girls Even 20 or 30thousand for a night times 10 times in a month is no small money.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Jidebabs88(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Will following Jesus put food on anyone's table and why didn't he give them better life? When I was wasting over 6hrs in church every Sunday and Wednesday(choir practice and two services), things were very hard for me. I stopped and started using my time well and today, I live better. I don't go to church anymore except on father's and mother's day to support my parents.

To be honest, you sound quite logical. BUT, to be TRUTHFUL, to follow JESUS isn't to get a life the world can also give alone, but to give you a life the world cannot give. The very life of God that is eternal, that transcends this present world. So, you might have to have a rethink. God loves you still.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by destinytreasure(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You want olosho to leave 50k per night to minimum wage of 30k abi? The thing is already in them,small money can't satisfy them anymore.. They are already leaving Benin to other states... One dey tell my guy yesterday say she dey nter lag, say market don bad. She said e blike say Obaseki collect infection recently, na em make am change am for them.. grin

Imagine the price difference, the 50k na per night oo while the 30k na per month.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Wizmj4real(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Will following Jesus put food on anyone's table and why didn't he give them better life? When I was wasting over 6hrs in church every Sunday and Wednesday(choir practice and two services), things were very hard for me. I stopped and started using my time well and today, I live better. I don't go to church anymore except on father's and mother's day to support my parents.

Who gave you the life?
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Ayk8: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:
I dont support the Merchandising of Sex, but this isn't the best approach to the Extermination of such.

Create Jobs and see Prostitution become a thing of the past.

Prostitution can't even become a thing of past BECAUSE it serves a function in society.

Yes, it is seen as a 'dysfunction' in terms of morality BUT it becomes functional dysfunction' if it plays a role in society.

What role?
By reducing sexual harassment like rape and rapists in society.

Some dysfunctional elements serve a function in society. If stopped from existing, may lead to an outburst of criminal behavior. In this case 'rape'.

A recent example happened during the covid-19 lockdown where all hotels and motels were closed down. THE CLOSURE made us see and hear a lot of rape incidence in the country at that period.

So brother, whatever we have in the society must be managed properly if not, very soon you will start hearing rape here and there in Edo state. Ok oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Ebymyk(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:
I dont support the Merchandising of Sex, but this isn't the best approach to the Extermination of such.

this is the best way to stop this, if such stiffer laws are passed, Nigerians will adjust ... I think this is a process... Gradually we are getting there...
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Kokaine(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omo hear the accent. Real bini
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Blupen(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
vislabraye:

That's wat a lot of people don't realize. Ooshoism is not as straight forward as people think. If they can get 6 clients that can pay 50k a night in a month, that is more than what some bankers earn in a month.

Nice signature bro,
it cuts deep enough

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Badhguy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerians don't know that prostitution could as well drive the economy just because of stupid religion. All the government needs to do is just to invest a little and make the profession more organized,put age limit for those interested to go into the profession. The government could be cashing out big time on a daily base.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by pargelenis(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
ebubeson:
Repent from prostitution and follow Jesus.
e de pay rent and food stuff?
CC: Badhguy
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by dreu2fine(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Please create it for them
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by bonnyhope: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

There shouldn't be excuses for any immorality
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Badhguy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
pargelenis:
e de pay rent and food stuff?
CC: Badhguy
Well well
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by highchief1: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You want olosho to leave 50k per night to minimum wage of 30k abi? The thing is already in them,small money can't satisfy them anymore.. They are already leaving Benin to other states... One dey tell my guy yesterday say she dey nter lag, say market don bad. She said e blike say Obaseki collect infection recently, na em make am change am for them.. grin
oh God!my prayer na make nairaland no kill me.which one be say Obaseki collect infection again
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by ibinaboonline: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm just thinking about how these people still risk their lives like this after everything that's currently going on in this country.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Gospel2Day: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:

The devil has deceived you.
So it was because you spent 6 hours in church on Sunday and Wednesday that you didn't prosper abi?
Do you know how many more hours drunkards and drug addicts spend in clubs?
Don't they prosper?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
So all the years you were going to church you didn't even know Jesus enough to realize that serving and seeking Him the right way doesn't impoverish but improves one's life?
Thank God you left.
You would have deceived a church girl to marry a Judas and Demas like you.
Since you left church, has true believers stopped prospering and doing well?
It is your loss.
Hell fire is on the final end of the ungrateful and ungodly way you have chosen.
Repent and return to Jesus before it is too late.
You attend church twice a year to honour your parents, but you don't attend church to honour God because He is NOT your Father (Satan is). So, you owe Him no honour or reverence.
I feel like crying for you right now.
Like Judas and Demas, you felt no remorse deserting and rejecting God just because of making money and living well.
You can't make their choice and escape their consequence and punishment, unless you repent and return to God.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by happney65: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obaseki na complete wayre Man. The reason why he banned my olosho girls in the first place is what I do not know.

It is very unfortunate and obaseki o ni ku ree because of what he is doing to our girls. He should leave them alone to hustle in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Quicksilver5: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
what is this country turning into
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by bigiyaro(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

prostitution is a job to girls...
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by assholemods: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Unzerious:

No matter the number of jobs you create prostitution can never be a thing of past.
It is the oldest profession all over the world.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Desusi: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Ona ofun,ona orun!Man must survive by all means!
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Waltiro(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Unzerious:

Exactly....
I no to blame them, na the hardship wey dey this country dey make most of them resolve to this nasty acts. If better high paying jobs dey the country to Carter for their needs all this for reduce.

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by imagrg(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2022
To man toes for sale? shocked

Me nor under stand oh grin
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 3:53am On Aug 03, 2022
See as them just jump enter the car.....can u imagine naim de make some of them dey die anyhow......I don't waste my justice to a prostitute
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by skywalker240(m): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2022
UptownVibes:
grin grin grin grin

You want melt me with laugh for this comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2022
that how they start imagine a little girl doing this for a start ...

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by FiremanX: 5:50am On Aug 03, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

It might only have small effect...

I know a guy that gives his so-called working class girlfriend (100K+ monthly salary) 50-100k monthly and this girl still does OLOSHO.

The USELESS girl was caught and my guy decided to punish her by impregnating her and asking her not to abort. He convinced the WHÓRE that he was going to marry her.... After the fool gave birth, my guy say him nor dey do again ...

Moral:

PROSTITUTION IS IN SOME GIRL'S DNA. NO MATTER THERE CLASS OR STATUS, THEY'LL STILL DO IT.
My guy u no lie at all,,,, prostitution is like nicotine,,,,once u get into it u can't get out easily,,,
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Elidrisy20: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Buy ToTomatoes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.