Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (91234 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by G1STMORE: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
A man who found his girlfriend was cheating on him had devised a rather comical way of welcoming the cheating girlfriend at the Airport.

The photo of the man, standing in the airport in Melbourne, Australia with a huge sign saying “I KNOW YOU CHEATED” was posted on Twitter last Wednesday by twitter user Krystal.

He was apparently waiting for the “cheater” to come through the airport.

The twitter user posted the photo with the caption:

At Melbourne airport today he was waiting to greet his cheating partner… I AM DECEASED

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-how-man-welcomed-cheating-girlfriend-at-the-airport

11 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by G1STMORE: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good

14 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Biglittlelois(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by lilmax(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
waste of time to me

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by mhisbliss(f): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awww what a romantic grand gesture, she'll have peace of mind now that he has made it this obvious he's aware, instead of getting chocolates and flowers and living in fear and paranoia he'll kill her in her sleep or hold the grudge until she's vulnerable and poison her. grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by KendrickAyomide: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mtchewww.. wetin concern me with this kind nonsense display

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
"Believe this....believe anything"

James Hadley Chase

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by efolsam(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lmao. I swear you no serious

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by youngberry001(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
if i be em girlfriend self,i go write em too,said i don cheat u wetin u gonna do me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Randy100: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
There are better ways to handle this kind of things.

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by myettiallah: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
mhisbliss:
Awww what a romantic grand gesture. grin
How is dis romantic?
U must be an airhead.
undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Brokeboy111(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Wetin consign me abi concern, the op the FTC,stc,TTC ,ftc,FTC,stc,stc,Etc,NTC And the TTC are all mad lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2019
The title of d movie pls?

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by punisha: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2019
Wussy of a man.
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Speedyconnect15: 5:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Oyibo don mad finish

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by ubunja(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
Awww what a romantic grand gesture. grin
better than chocolate and flowers? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by ubunja(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2019
myettiallah:

How is dis romantic?
U must be an airhead.
undecided
lighten up jeez

4 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Bighead9: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Trash.
Oyinbo no get sense when it comes to Relationship. Na weting be his gain after all this drama? cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by mhisbliss(f): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2019
ubunja:
better than chocolate and flowers? grin
Nah that'd be fishy, why would she get you choc and flowers after you cheated? grin
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by itiswellandwell: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by helinues: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
The guy is pained.

Best way for revenge is to move on.

Funniest part, the guy might be a cheater too.

4 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Mosco100(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
lilmax:
waste of time to me
How is it waste of time when you have days for vacation�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Nonsense , why make a cheating person feel like you were pained

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2019
She cheated so he has to created a scene about it? If u guys can’t work it through just go ur way. Well but then relationships there are more real unlike here where it’s about mostly money and sponsors. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2019
What's the meaning of this.. I know you cheated and so?
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by franchasng: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Men and women all over the world should expect more cheating from their partners, and you know why

Overpopulation of the world + bad global economy and social media/internet exposures!

The world is getting overpopulated everyday and people meet people that beat their partners hands down in all ramifications, people meet people who have exact qualities with their partners + more goodies and then the harsh economy all over the world will push some faithful people to cheat on their financially struggling partners in order to survive the harsh global economy.

Its never going to get any better, it will get worst with social media and internet influence, men especially should expect more cheating from their girlfriends and wives, sadly cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by agarawu23(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Oyinbo too crazy

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Phenol66(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2019
G1STMORE:
A man who found his girlfriend was cheating on him had devised a rather comical way of welcoming the cheating girlfriend at the Airport.

The photo of the man, standing in the airport in Melbourne, Australia with a huge sign saying “I KNOW YOU CHEATED” was posted on Twitter last Wednesday by twitter user Krystal.

He was apparently waiting for the “cheater” to come through the airport.

The twitter user posted the photo with the caption:

At Melbourne airport today he was waiting to greet his cheating partner… I AM DECEASED

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-how-man-welcomed-cheating-girlfriend-at-the-airport
Pussyass nigga

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Craigslists: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Weytin him come gain now?

No be him still carry him too left legs go dey wait the olosho for airport.

This man fit be one maga to one naija boy sef. The traits are evident in him grin

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Mankosi: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Front page unworthy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.