Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (11179 Views)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi guys. I'm about to show pictures containing a collection of artifacts that were found buried underground in a London house that was about to be demolished.

An official statement has been released claiming that these artifacts were fabricated by a London artiste. No one knows the face of this artiste. There are over 5000 of these pictures. How was he able to create all of them in such a short space of time, and with such level detail, and for what purpose?

I'll like you to keep an open mind. The rulers of the world are liars and whenever they give an official statement on matters like this, they do it to hide the truth.

So let's begin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by NLAirforce: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Following, Don't derail the post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm not asking anyone to believe anything. Observe the evidence and come to your conclusions. My job is to share the knowledge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Following...

Incoming ITK's should hold their peace
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Cypress042(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
I love things like this ITK's should stay behind gringrin
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Remains of winged humanoid creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:
Remains of winged humanoid creatures.
Tinkerbell, lol. They're fairies.

4 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Humanoids with fangs and weapons to kill them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Now this is scary cry

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by RedPiller(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
I followed your previous thread, but didn't say anything there.

The fact is that, this super powers are fooling Us, they are modifying the History and truth to suit their needs

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:
Humanoids with fangs and weapons to kill them.
Dracula, lol. Vampires.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Now this is scary cry
Scary how?! Hehehehe, aren't you a bad bitch anymore? Clown!

5 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
Scary how?! Hehehehe, aren't you a bad bitch anymore? Clown!
Is like you have low self esteem that's why you can't just stop mentioning my moniker kiss But it's fine, maybe i can teach you how to be a biitch if that's what you're craving for.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Weird creatures

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Is like you have low self esteem that's why you can't just stop mentioning my moniker kiss But it's fine, maybe i can teach you how to be a biitch if that's what you're craving for.
Low self esteem, lol. You're really a clown. I'm a boss bitch, so rest. Just 'cause I mentioned you doesn't mean you're important. I won't want to derail this guy's thread 'cause it's fascinating. So don't quote me. Period!

4 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

grin

lolz
,so funny.

You have a low self-esteem for interacting with nlanders.

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
Low self esteem, lol. You're really a clown. I'm a boss bitch, so rest. Just 'cause I mentioned you doesn't mean you're important. I won't want to derail this guy's thread 'cause it's fascinating. So don't quote me. Period!
kiss Ok sweetheart, i don't argue with permature girls so its fine honey

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Now the truth is coming. I myself know that Earth was not made for Humans alone.

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:

grin

lolz
,so funny.

You have a low self-esteem for interacting with nlanders.
please rest kiss
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
The first photo looks like the photo of the typical grey alien people report seeing in our time. Wonder how they were drawn with exact details far back in the 18th century when no one had cameras or the internet.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
Dracula, lol. Vampires.

lolz

reminding me of this.

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Mrkindness: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
More details please, I love this.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Weird Humanoids.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dragons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by gentleman82: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are these drawings or bone remains of extinct creatures

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by PumpumPrince: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:
Hi guys. I'm about to show pictures containing a collection of artifacts that were found buried underground in a London house that was about to be demolished.

An official statement has been released claiming that these artifacts were fabricated by a London artiste. No one knows the face of this artiste. There are over 5000 of these pictures. How was he able to create all of them in such a short space of time, and with such level detail, and for what purpose?

I'll like you to keep an open mind. The rulers of the world are liars and whenever they give an official statement on matters like this, they do it to hide the truth.

So let's begin.

angry
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by PumpumPrince: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:

So let's begin.

angry
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Now this is scary cry
do you think is today that Yahoo Yahoo start,what you are seeing is fabricated images that ancient G men use to scam people

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
OurTruth24:
Dragons?

Thought the skeletons would be bigger than that. undecided
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yawns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.