Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (11217 Views)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
engrchykae:
The day she saw the creature was a day no one goes to farm in that particular area.
She went to work that day not knowing that it's their sacred day.
She said she was singing and working when she felt a hand touch her, turning around,she saw the creature standing with a human face that kept changing as she was steadfastly trying to figure out what the creature looks like.
She used her hoe to try scare the creature away while the creature stood it's ground.
Then my mum ran but surprised the creature didn't chase her
wowthis is amazing, I've heard about shapeshifting beings before that village may be close to a portal of an alternate world which collides with earth,a I know of shape shifters,I have come across a shadow being before, I and a friend saw it,it came to ask for directions to a certain place,just its intention to reveal itself, wearing a black suit with a dark face we couldn't make sense of,after we responded it turned around took about six steps from where we stood and vanished, we searched all corners of the crossed junction including the path we referred it was nowhere to be found,as at the time it happened there were no cars nor people on the street and the sky was orange.this was back in 2006.

2 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by dnawah(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
OurTruth24:
Humanoids with fangs and weapons to kill them.
Sam and Dean grin grin
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:55am On Aug 04, 2022
omale88:
wowthis is amazing, I've heard about shapeshifting beings before that village may be close to a portal of an alternate world which collides with earth,a I know of shape shifters,I have come across a shadow being before, I and a friend saw it,it came to ask for directions to a certain place,just its intention to reveal itself, wearing a black suit with a dark face we couldn't make sense of,after we responded it turned around took about six steps from where we stood and vanished, we searched all corners of the crossed junction including the path we referred it was nowhere to be found,as at the time it happened there were no cars nor people on the street and the sky was orange.this was back in 2006.
hooded face that has no form but just thick darkness?
Saw it with my sister around 9pm one night in 1998.
He was moving in an extraordinary manner, appearing and disappearing at intervals.
The most scary encounter I have had

3 Likes

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Uniquisite:
@thesourcerer is that you? Following!
hey bud ! How’s your evening?.and Nah not Sourcerer. Interesting read OP.

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
omale88:

By cross junction do you mean the crossroads. If that's the case then your story makes complete sense as the sheet between realities is the thinnest there and the being might have been travelling across dimensions.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Crossroads-a-liminal-setting-for-occult-and-supernatural-activities&ved=2ahUKEwj8k8mIn7X5AhUy87sIHU4fBAQQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2otxg-CiECYwDsWW2DBOQc

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Skii(m): 4:40am On Aug 08, 2022
The derailers on this thread are Legendary grin
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
jumper524:
you sure say no b you b billionaire?
Sha no deactivate this account.

Has billionaire deactivated? Long I saw him.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fortunez1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Many videos are coming out now that were hidden. I have been watching lots of documentaries recently on history Channel and YouTube. People even scientists were threatened and hushed up by governments agencies.

For the first time I saw a very clear UFO craft captured by some carpenters on a Razr phone back in 2007.

From Australia to Zimbabwe to U.K e.t.c not only U.S.

Other things I can say.
Pls share the link for us to see too
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fortunez1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
engrchykae:
The day she saw the creature was a day no one goes to farm in that particular area.
She went to work that day not knowing that it's their sacred day.
She said she was singing and working when she felt a hand touch her, turning around,she saw the creature standing with a human face that kept changing as she was steadfastly trying to figure out what the creature looks like.
She used her hoe to try scare the creature away while the creature stood it's ground.
Then my mum ran but surprised the creature didn't chase her
I pray to see such some day in real life not in the dream world.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by fortunez1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
omale88:

What did you guys do there after, like reporting it to the netizens
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
fortunez1:

I pray to see such some day in real life not in the dream world.
till today,she can't explain what the creature looks like,it was around oguta lake
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
fortunez1:

What did you guys do there after, like reporting it to the netizens
2006 the internet was in cafe and then i was only 17,the cafe im my area was restricted to adults,we didn't have internet on cell phones then on like smartphones today, mobile internet became operational about ending of 2007, well we knew we would look crazy if we told people so we kept it to ourselves,no one wants to risk going to a psychiatry.
Re: A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
OurTruth24:
Weird creatures
El chupacabra?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / Sexiest Girls On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.