Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. (10208 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Photo: Prison Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by ElSudani: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
OnyeObodo:

You iddiot seriously? I hope its not me you are using to catch cruise?

Which political Oba told a people that he would throw them into the lagoon if they don't vote his candidate?

Which political party and their murderous supporters made a coffin for a sitting president?

Which political party and their murderous supporters killed corp members (Yorubas were killed too) and innocent citizens because their principal lost an election.

Which political party leader called a section of the country he rules over 5% because they didn't vote for him?

Have you and your mates not boasted here of how Igbos will never unite behind one of their own?

All of you crying tinrintinrin like old bicycle bell have not even recieved half of what you gave and give.

Sir I can assure you on one thing, most Igbos like me were liberals before. I have lots of Yoruba and Hausa as friends. But this election is showing us Igbo liberals who you guys are especially the Muslim pigs. The Christains largely are sensible.

Finally, post 2023 will determine if all of us becomes Igbos.

The world is like a mirror, if you smile at it, it will smile right back at you. You are only receiving back the hate you project towards others.
Nnamdi Kanu spent years cursing and threatening Yoruba and moro.ons like you supported him with money.
Life is like a mirror my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by OnyeObodo: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

The world is like a mirror, if you smile at it, it will smile right back at you. You are only receiving back the hate you project towards others.
Nnamdi Kanu spent years cursing and threatening Yoruba and moro.ons like you supported him with money.
Life is like a mirror my friend.

Neanderthal Ape.... You didn't see where I said I am not IPOB yet and was never IPOB but have every plans to become one due to wickedness from irascible Gorrilas like you?

We will continue to press the knecks of terrorists like you that want to over run liberal yoruba land till the last air leaves your wind pipe.
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Ezmans: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi's supporters are toxic. These people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.
what of a journalist that call innocent someone obituary ?
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Ezmans: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
ObidientFC:
Just logged in to twitter and saw Photos of Sam Omatseye the man who wrote a hateful article against Peter Obi trending online. This time, the photo was announcing his own Obituary.

When you go yo anthill to fetch firewood, be ready to entertain lizards as guests.
Sam has taken the wrong path. The last person anyone will ever think of coming at is Peter Obi. Be ready for the Obidient. This isn't 2014.

David Hundeyin while reacting to Sam Omatseye alleged threats to life said.

the man's wicked face on tvc can scare u away he is one tinubu attack dogs
Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by Lovelive: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Are you referring to this man

Ezmans:
the man's wicked face on tvc can scare u away he is one tinubu attack dogs

Re: Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. by VMuna: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Anybody who mistakenly follows them to their Biafra is Finished

They don’t know the meaning of Compassion or Mercy except for themselves

They are the embodiment of Selfish Wickedness and foolishness

Gen Idi Amin Of Uganda was more tolerant than them

Some of them actually think Hitler was a Hero

Their lack of Morality or Respect is off the Radar Screen

They are not capable of handling ordinary Conversation Of opposing Opinions

Diplomacy and Politics is just not their Cup Of Tea

They prefer beheading their opponents and hanging their heads in the Market square as a lesson to others

Keep deluding yourself because of dollar bribe. Selling the future of your unborn children in exchange for a mere pot of porridge that will be finished in a short time.

Tinubu when he saw that he wasn't gonna be president in 2015, decided to forcefully sell Buhari to Nigerians, while giving all sorts of fake promises and with the expectation that he was gonna take over immediately Buhari was done ruining Nigeria.

This was why he could shamelessly open his mouth and tell people that it was now "his turn". As if we are no longer in a democracy. After all, in his twisted perception of electoral process, he thinks it goes to the highest bidder.

But that's where he has got it terribly wrong. Things are no longer the same.

Because of PO, Nigeria now has over 96 million registered voters. And you think that surge arose because of Tinubu? You're in for a shocker bro.

Stay in your lane and do your campaign. But if you decide to disrespect yourself and attack PO, just know that it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. In hundred folds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obisupport/status/1528758303274180618

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economic Overhaul Raises Hopes For Nigeria’s New Leader - Financial Times / Several Gun Shots In Onitsha / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.