Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,139 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years (18516 Views)

Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 480-Home Ibeshe LAGOSHOMS Project / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Indispensable85(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2022
hollandis:
How does a housing project already have bed ? I swear if I see this man on the road I will slap him

Have you heard about the term SERVICE APARTMENT before? Too many bitter illiterates on nairaland. Tuehhhhhhhh.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Indispensable85(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Great job!
Lagos has a way of churning out performers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Kingzeez10: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2022
BrashMan:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You claim to be educated, but you carry bigotry on your head like gala.

Shame on you. Your hate for the Igbos will not stop them from still coming to that Lagos, make money, buy your land and flex that money any how they like it. Your bitterness cannot stop them.

It you think it's easy, go to the east, invest and do business there, make money and also buy lands to build let's see how far you can go.

Na jealousy go kill of una. No matter how much you cry, they will never support that your criminal drug lord. They will vote against him and he will lose in that Lagos.

Seeing losers like you cry over the progress of the Igbos gives me joy. I wish I was Igbo, I for pepper una well. Bunch of wicked, envious witches.
Lol. You're likely to be an Igbo but you people like to cry foul if dem body you small. Talmabout buy your lands and flex. How many of you can even afford a land in Lagos with meagre proceeds of your scam in Computer village ,Alabama and gala selling on the road. Osinwin ni e

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Krublog(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2022
seunmsg:
They will tell you it doesn’t matter. They will tell you it’s because there is a seaport in Lagos. They will tell you it’s because there is an airport in Lagos. They will tell you it’s because Lagos was once federal capital and FG is paying for everything.

They hate all good news coming from the SW. They live in the SW to escape the poverty and underdevelopment of their region and still pray for the downfall of SW. They are Igbos, they are obituarists, they are haters!

Congratulations to Sanwo-Olu and his team. He should keep up the good work. Lagos must keep working. Eko Onibaje.

Your last paragraph was the only necessary one. And to that, I say Amen!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by etrouble: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad it is not for iya Tawa the Amala seller,Chinese the spare parts dealer,Aminu the ruwa vendor.NOT suitable for COMMON MAN PIKIN

Go to Onitsha, that's where you have houses for poor men. Yes, they are still trooping to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by lekkicctv(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022

How much?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by khannet(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you nice information about project regalmarketing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Greenlight123: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Working with borrow money from china
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Sheriman(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Houses for their party loyalist not for average Lagosian

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Mom007(f): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Delivered to whom please? Is it for civil servants? The working man on the streets or for their political cronies and allies? Who are these people kidding? They use government money to fund white elephant projects which they later allocate to one another for peanuts! It has BAT written all over it because that was his trademark all through his time in office. Siezing choice government properties in high end location and converting them to his private property. This government is a curse honestly! I would have been more impressed if he used that money to build a thousand units of low cost quickly finished housing units and they are allocated by lottery to junior members of civil service to be paid off over 15 to 20 years. Thats what a real and sensitive government will do... Not this proxy government. Oya wait, let him tell us how many billions was sunk into that white elephant then you will weep for your country! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Owopariola001: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Holybwoy:

Stop it!!! Stop it!!!!
Blue collar job owners own a decent, well furnished, state-of-the-art duplexes and apartments in nice suburbs in US and UK that LASG models after.

And you think many Iya Alata Amala seller, "Chinese" spare part dealers, Aminu Ruwa seller, etc, don't have good houses in the villages? Then tell me, why is majority of beautiful houses in the villages are vacant except during festive period?

They also have the privilege to spread payment till lifetime.

This is exactly what BAT proposed and some haters turned nairaland economists says otherwise.

Government has no business doing business. You can't call LSDPC a private organization if Sanwoolu takes credit for her projects.

Majority of Nigerian contractors don't like to do EPC projects if the Owners are not ready to pay huge amount of money.

I have executed an interlocking stones project with LSDPC before and I applaud what they do. The project is financed by the Lagos State government, awarded to a private firm and the funds remitted from rent is paid back into government coffers.

At least the government delivers. Private investors or Real Estate developers should do the same. Also, Real Estate development is not limited to Upper Class alone. There are some cheap designs Estate developers can do that will appeal to the average civil servants such as 2 bedroom flats.

It's a great initiative but fully owned by Lagos state government.

There is nothing bad in it if the fund is managed well.

Odu'a Investment Company is still existing till today, and the owners include all the SW states except Lagos. And they are into Real Estate, Agriculture, Oil&Gas, Construction, etc.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Mom007(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
lekkicctv:

How much?
Lol, don't bother my brother, its not for sale and its not for the masses. If you know, you know. They even put elevator... Lol. Only that elevator sef can buy another house. And they shamelessly label it dividends of good government... When they know they literally have nothing they achieved and did nothing for the people... Pstcheew
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by sucess001(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
seunmsg:
They will tell you it doesn’t matter. They will tell you it’s because there is a seaport in Lagos. They will tell you it’s because there is an airport in Lagos. They will tell you it’s because Lagos was once federal capital and FG is paying for everything.

They hate all good news coming from the SW. They live in the SW to escape the poverty and underdevelopment of their region and still pray for the downfall of SW. They are Igbos, they are obituarists, they are haters!

Congratulations to Sanwo-Olu and his team. He should keep up the good work. Lagos must keep working. Eko Onibaje.

How much is the apartment please?

38 overpriced flats in a city of 20million.

Unbelievable!

Do you know how many housing units Jakande delivered to Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by rusher14: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Tywo2018:
Can Civil Servants Afford it?

Yes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by SOFTSKILL: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It will still be accredited to what Tinubu did for lagos.
Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo are just commissioners.
Because for Urchins, Tinubu has been the Governor of Lagos State since 1999-2022 and counting.

Next.

Yes oo since you can blame flooding of 2022 on Jagaban who left office in 2007

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Holybwoy: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

And you think many Iya Alata Amala seller, "Chinese" spare part dealers, Aminu Ruwa seller, etc, don't have good houses in the villages? Then tell me, why is majority of beautiful houses in the villages are vacant except during festive period?

This is exactly what BAT proposed and some haters turned nairaland economists says otherwise.

Majority of Nigerian contractors don't like to do EPC projects if the Owners are not ready to pay huge amount of money.

At least the government delivers. Private investors or Real Estate developers should do the same. Also, Real Estate development is not limited to Upper Class alone. There are some cheap designs Estate developers can do that will appeal to the average civil servants such as 2 bedroom flats.

There is nothing bad in it if the fund is managed well.

Odu'a Investment Company is still existing till today, and the owners include all the SW states except Lagos. And they are into Real Estate, Agriculture, Oil&Gas, Construction, etc.

I won't be surprised if Sanwoolu is behind this account grin grin cheesy cheesy

You seem to know more than an average person who isn't in the system should.. LSDPC never gimme another project since oo because "lobbying".. please help my career oo.. I'm fully BATified oo.. I belong to occupy progressive org and my vote and that of the entire army cantonment belongs to Tinubu.. I have mobilised over 500 people voluntarily..

Let's connect oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by deeva2: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
kenzysmith:
Tunubu house boy

The house boy that is working and performing more than all ur biafran governors

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by ElijahOnyeka: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
I've been seeing your comment on different posts and I wonder why you're so b*tter, tr*balistic and extremely ha*eful. If all the reasons you mentioned are not why Lagos is having a huge influx on immigrants especially from the SE, why are they not relocating massively to Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and others?. Why are the infrastructural developments in other SW states not commiserate with what is happening in Lagos. Even Yoruba's from other states are migrating to Lagos. Asiwaju and his parents migrated, Osinbajo migrated and many others. Some Yorubas even claim to be Lagos indigenes. When one states the obvious, it's not hate or jealousy but a statement of fact. Personally, I love Lagos and I may relocate to Lagos or Abuja very soon buh I prefer Abuja because its less noisy.
seunmsg:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by BrashMan: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol. You're likely to be an Igbo but you people like to cry foul if dem body you small. Talmabout buy your lands and flex. How many of you can even afford a land in Lagos with meagre proceeds of your scam in Computer village ,Alabama and gala selling on the road. Osinwin ni e
You think if I was Igbo I will not be proud to say it?

Talking about affording land in Lagos, go round and check how many lands in Lagos are owned by them. You call their business scam, yet you can't establish one by yourself.

If you think it's easy, go to the east, rent a shop and do business there too. Also buyand and build a house. Stop hiding in your comfort zone to talk trash.

Many of you haven't gone beyond Lagos/ Ibadan express way, but you will be running your mouth about a region you know nothing about other than what they feed you in the media.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by diadem10: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It will still be accredited to what Tinubu did for lagos.
Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo are just commissioners.
Because for Urchins, Tinubu has been the Governor of Lagos State since 1999-2022 and counting.

Next.

Ode. It's no one's fault that Peter Obi has no achievement whatsoever cheesy

We know what each governor did in Lagos'

Even Sanwo Olu stated with his mouth that Lekki trade zone and seaport were Tinubu's brainchild. Eko Atlantic is Tinubu's brainchild too. Likewise BRT. These are monumental project that takes some years to be accomplished. Tinubu's legacies also includes LASTMA, millennium schools, LASU teaching hospital, some housing estates as well as enormous increase in Lagos revenue.

Fashola built several housing estates, roads and bridges, made several laudable policy to improve Lagos, especially in the area of sanitation and environment as well as enormous increase in Lagos revenue.

Ambode renovated schools and built roads before he left.

Sanwo Olu is concentrating on housing estates, roads, renovation of schools and revenue increment.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by proudlygunner: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2022
If ordinary Lagosians or the masses cannot afford it,it is rubbish.Go back and check in the next few months the people that will be living in those apartments.Can you afford it with the minimum wage?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
There are two states in Nigeria.

Lagos State and Others

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by deeva2: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Watch yeebos as dem go dey run kitikiti to apply for this apartment.

Lagos state is working/developing.

Anambra state is observing Monday sit at home.

Thanks to Tinubu's legacies.

Vote Leadership
Vote Good Legacies
Vote Mentorship
Vote Experience

BAT 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by aribisala0(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2022
38 flats in a city of 20 million people.? What is the strategy?
Can the governor afford one on his salary?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Froodhomes: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Gourdoinc post=115331436]He is trying, but lagos needs to be wrestled from Tinubu next year. Lagos can actually do better than this if not for the kleptomaniac suppressing it's growth for the past 20years.

Make hay now while your sun shines dear lagos, once a good government enters (he will enter next year) and starts off at full operational capacity the ports In south south, river ports in anambra and Imo, river ports in kogi and benue for commercial activities, as well as fight the hidden corrupt policy that ensures friegjt carrying ships berth only in lagos, the companies in lagos will all move closer to their raw materials , while still being able to access their imported materials at minimal logistical costs ( nobody wants to locate in onitsha and frieght imported goods from lagos on bad roads, thus they rush to ogun, since lagos no get vacant land).

Once that happens, the so called igbos ans minorities you have been surviving on their tax and economic activity , will all leave lagos voluntarily. Nobody likes to live in lagos, we all hustle in lagos due to the high population of everyone and every tribe, however some yoruba who havent travelled to benin before, think it is because our regions are poor. Many will move away back home and help develop other regions aforementioned.

This will be good for lagos as it will reduce the population and increase the quality of life from what it is, but your IGR will drop drastically and all the huge figures you used to enjoy will now be directed to other states and regions with similar coastal profile and capacity. Mind you that will be good for Nigeria as a whole and particularly for igbos.

We are everywhere in Nigeria and the growth and development of all Nigeria will benefit the igbos wherever we call home. [/quote

You have no business rescuing Lagos state go back to your ever degraded south east and rescue it. At the right time youbwill all be dealt with in all Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Gourdoinc(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Froodhomes post=115337433][/quote] what are you on about. Why are you telling me what to rescue and what not to rescue. Have you eaten well before this threat you have made to igbos. Can you stand it when the igbos in your community face you ? We know your history with regards cowardice. So please don't change the narrative and start issuing threats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Prince001(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I'm 100% Yoruba born and brought up in Lagos, people will critisized him cos they shared d housing among themselves not for ordinary citizens. U have to know someone in politics. Shhhhhhio!!!!!!
Meanwhile we should settled for Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation, No going bk!!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by hollandis(f): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Have you heard about the term SERVICE APARTMENT before? Too many bitter illiterates on nairaland. Tuehhhhhhhh.....

No be only service apartment. Thunder fire you there.

You are talking about furnished apartments that caters for company people who come to a place and need an urgent accommodation for 1 week .Just a week

That the thing your govt is launching.
Choi who do this to una ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Froodhomes: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
what are you on about. Why are you telling me what to rescue and what not to rescue. Have you eaten well before this threat you have made to igbos. Can you stand it when the igbos in your community face you ? We know your history with regards cowardice. So please don't change the narrative and start issuing threats

You have forgotten the aftermath of the Nigeria civil war. It is obvious that Igbo's has always been the loosing tribe in Nigeria. Your hatred for yoruba has not stop the progress of south west neither has it make any meaningful progress in the south east. Continue to hate while Yoruba will continue to develop. Lousy losing people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by hollandis(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
UrPapa:
old man like you embarrassing ur family online
So you never heard of “serviced apartment” b4 or you just want to stay dumb so u can get likes

You mean furnished apartment? Just like a hotel but has a kitchen and laundry ? You are insane because how does that address the housing shortage?
Thank God I not dey there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years by Gourdoinc(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Froodhomes:

You have forgotten the aftermath of the Nigeria civil war. It is obvious that Igbo's has always been the loosing tribe in Nigeria. Your hatred for yoruba has not stop the progress of south west neither has it make any meaningful progress in the south east. Continue to hate while Yoruba will continue to develop. Lousy losing people
have you been to the south East?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / 'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip / I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.