Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense (17754 Views)

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by asobo1: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Thrash

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Mide3367: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Does it change the fact that Tinubu is unofficially out of the race while Obi is on his way to winning it?

Meanwhile, see a more reliable article that clearly showed it's mathematically impossible for Tinubu not to lose Lagos. Read it and start conditioning your mind now!

https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?post=115334580&redirect=%2F7261380%2Frevealed-two-groups-ensure-tinubu%23115334580
edit the link. Not going through
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Spendourr:
most PDP supporters are not OBIdient.. make Una shine una eyes
Peter obi won’t win any south east state, all these social media things na noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by LegalWolf: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:
In my *Honest* Opinion, Peter Obi stands a chance in this upcoming election.

South South and Southeast are already 90% lockdown for Obi.

Benue, Taraba, Plateau are already at least 70% for Obi.

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

Meanwhile, below are screenshots from Asiwaju Support Group in Turmoil

Balderdash… PO can never win Taraba or Benue. He can’t even win any state in the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by guvencci1: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

������..I just laugh...1+1=100 nai una go see....

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by LegalWolf: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Aremwayne:
We in the North Central are voting for Peter Obi as Nigeria's next president

I’m from NC, let me tackle you. Where in the NC will PO win. Which State or LG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by SALLAM2022: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
[/color].[color=#006600][/color]
SamuelAnyawu:
During Campaigns some candidates will give u on it already. They’ll understand that Presidential election no be Moi-Moi.

Presidential election that is conducted on the same day with National Assembly elections?

E go she’ll that day
IT IS WELL.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
The
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Aremwayne: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

I’m from NC, let me tackle you. Where in the NC will PO win. Which State or LG
PO will win in Benue and Makurdi precisely will give him huge numbers.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Aremwayne: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Who made you the spokesperson of the North Central?
Vote for your candidate in peace and avoid me.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by HakiimAlvista: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2022
How dem take arrive for this calculation? They dem don do the general election wey I no know about. This is total thrash
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

illusion grin grin

Obituary is an IPOB president Nwanne grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by blancsn1: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Who ask you for this foolish statistics.
If you father is willing to be a million I have a pending bet Peter Obi does not win 3 state or 3 million vote if any of the two happens you will my one million but if none of the two happen I will keep the money. Time to put your foolish mouth where you analysis is.

Dailymice:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
with the rate at which people are angry, and the new electoral law in place, many APC state results will create upsets, and rigging won't be easy as it was in the past.
people should watch out for that man called peter obi, he may not win but he will definitely be a major decider, he is going to break votes in many states, anyone thinking the obi movement is just a social media thing needs to really study the situation again, many of those voting for obi know that he won't win but they have decided not to vote for either PDP or APC, that is the danger signal, they will rater lose or waste that vote instead of voting for the big names, and when people decide to be that, that feelings spread fast.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by IbileIfe: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Your beer parlour political analysis shows your political ignorance.
There are millions of non-Igbos in the south-south and middle belt who despise the Igbos and will vow not to vote for Peter Obi in the presidential election.
Lest you forget that there are communal conflicts going on between Igbos and other tribes with several killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Skyehigher1: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Weldon Mr statistics did you know your score in just concluded governorship election in osun state and ekiti state maybe 2300 votes my let me tell you the truth of this 2023 general election once Peter obi lock down all your regions south and east just forget your votes from order regions too. Mark my words Peter obi will not get 50000 votes in South West and entire northern part of the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Vote4ObiDatti: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Mide3367:
edit the link. Not going through

You can check this one below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7261380/revealed-two-groups-ensure-tinubu#115334580
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by IbileIfe: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Your beer parlour political analysis shows your political ignorance.
There are millions of non-Igbos in the south-south and middle belt who despise the Igbos and will vow not to vote for Peter Obi in the presidential election.
Lest you forget that there are communal conflicts going on between Igbos and other tribes with several killings.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by ShaqFu: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2022
wwwihy:
2022 VOTERS REGISTRATION BY PARTY IN POWER

APC (21 States) — 57.6 million
PDP (14 States) — 34.4 million

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1554725998490488833
What about Labour Party? grin

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Olotu41: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Those trying to allay the fears of their fellow Jagabandits are banking on their horde of thugs in Lagos. What SSs should know is that the average Yoruba see you as an "omo ibo".When they said Igbo,they were also refering to Efik,Ibibio,Izon,Urhobo,Isoko etc.

We must be ready to defend our votes.The king of thugs will use all at his disposal.He has always played dirty,and 2023 won't be different.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Opolopoopolonio: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Piggiiddioooott amaka smiley

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Delejumi(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2022
As much as I would have loved this type of statistics, it is very misleading and deceitful.
In a country like America, voter registration is based on party line, you either register as a Republican, Democrats or as an Independent but in Nigeria, it doesn't work that way.
My question now is how did these guys came up with what they are showing us?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by 9jahotblog: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Na lies be this joor
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Please how can I join this WhatsApp group?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NavasBit: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Mathematician lol �. You think Election is all about ranting online. It is done physically. Most of fool ranting online will not even vote in 2023. Your Obi stand no chance at all. Merging obi and atiku together. Tinubu will still win. Winner will be decide by North Central. 80% central belong to APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Legendrysailor(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
moneyissweet:
The good thing about 2023 election is that is a win win something

If Obi lose, Nigerian will be a living hell for all the idiots who voted atiefku or dodo.

By then dollar will be 2000 naira for one dollar and people like me wey dey make money in dollars and pounds will become billionaire overnight.

Even if dollar go to 5000 naira to one dollar, it will never affect me and my family. you Gerrit?

I can't wait for Nigerians to bleep up.

grin grin grin

Good morning boss, pls can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Mandate2023: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Una don go open group like BBN fans.......ipob decieving themselves with all sort of manipulations that won't go beyond social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Zimzy(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Aremwayne:
We in the North Central are voting for Peter Obi as Nigeria's next president
Yes we are. All the enlightened people I have interacted with from the north central are fully obident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 / APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.