Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense (17751 Views)

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Parachoko: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Aremwayne:
Vote for your candidate in peace and avoid me.
Stop speaking on behalf of the North Central, nobody made you the spokesperson. Vote your candidate in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by bosskid(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Aremwayne:
We in the North Central are voting for Peter Obi as Nigeria's next president
Yes oo Niger State for peter OBI and we get PVC no be for mouth ��

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by JAMO84: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2022
moneyissweet:
The good thing about 2023 election is that is a win win something

If Obi lose, Nigerian will be a living hell for all the idiots who voted atiefku or dodo.

By then dollar will be 2000 naira for one dollar and people like me wey dey make money in dollars and pounds will become billionaire overnight.

Even if dollar go to 5000 naira to one dollar, it will never affect me and my family. you Gerrit?

I can't wait for Nigerians to bleep up.

grin grin grin
Peter Obi that took Anambra poverty from 25% to 68 percent

You cannot package a total failure for us
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Wizmj4real(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
wwwihy:
2022 VOTERS REGISTRATION BY PARTY IN POWER

APC (21 States) — 57.6 million
PDP (14 States) — 34.4 million

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1554725998490488833

So as someone is registering, you profile them as APC or PDP voter

Rigging plan is ongoing but revolution will stop it
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Michelle70(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Jergobright1025:
50% of those APC states are now PDP, especially in the North.
Atiku is coming
PDP for the people
which APC state is now PDP?

This statistics shows the government in the state hence Osun was recorded as PDP state.

what you should be scared of is that, many of those PDP states are now obedient
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Skyonebaba: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Edee90:
INEC wey the change figures, E go chock una this time tongue

Become a Man of iron.

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects, very friendly, not harmful to the body.

Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.

Aw much
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Michelle70(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
HakiimAlvista:
How dem take arrive for this calculation? They dem don do the general election wey I no know about. This is total thrash
those states that has PDP as governors like Rivers state, Delta state, Osun has a total of 30m+ registered voters altogether while APC states has 57m+
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Michelle70(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Wizmj4real:

So as someone is registering, you profile them as APC or PDP voter

Rigging plan is ongoing but revolution will stop it
those states that has PDP as governors like Rivers state, Delta state, Osun has a total of 30m+ registered voters altogether while APC states has 57m+

who they will vote for on the election day might change sha
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Kyase(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:
In my *Honest* Opinion, Peter Obi stands a chance in this upcoming election.

South South and Southeast are already 90% lockdown for Obi.

Benue, Taraba, Plateau are already at least 70% for Obi.

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

Meanwhile, below are screenshots from Asiwaju Support Group in Turmoil

The problem here is that
Peter Obi can’t get even 5% of votes in NE and NW
He can manage 15% in NC
He can get 15% in SW too because of Igbo population In Lagos
But if thugs are unleashed (which will happen, no two ways about it) he won’t smell 5% in SW
Peter Obi can’t win more than 6 states as things stands
Tinubu is running with the election already and it’s painful

This is not about emotion

The Muslim that were supporting PO in the north had since jump ship to either Atiku camp or Tinubu all thanks CAN

Something is cooking and I’m on ground to tell you this
I was in the meeting of northern Christians in apc here in Abuja, and we are just waiting for direction to head to by our leaders and that direction is pointing towards Atiku

Fergie001
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Michelle70(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Delejumi:
As much as I would have loved this type of statistics, it is very misleading and deceitful.
In a country like America, voter registration is based on party line, you either register as a Republican, Democrats or as an Independent but in Nigeria, it doesn't work that way.
My question now is how did these guys came up with what they are showing us?

its not about the voters but the states
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by toprealman: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
LIVE08:
TOTAL TRASH
Osibanjo and other well meaning APC will vote for Obi's LP.
Wike will vote for LP.
God in His wisdom made APC go for the wierd MMM collabo.
Our year of liberation is nigh.... prepare Nigerians.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by BlazinGlory40: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
wwwihy:
2022 VOTERS REGISTRATION BY PARTY IN POWER

APC (21 States) — 57.6 million
PDP (14 States) — 34.4 million

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1554725998490488833

Oya go and swear BAT in. No need for elections again
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Lollz

This is for stupid people.

When you register do you drop your party affiliation?

Silly APC urch.ins
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

Can you give me the whatsapp link, please? cheesy.
They are nothing but a bunch of Lagos thugs
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Emaxo4zilar:
Obituarists Obidient and co won't like this

What is Obituarist Obidient? Is that your father's name?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by fergie001: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Kyase:

The problem here is that
Peter Obi can’t get even 5% of votes in NE and NW
He can manage 15% in NC
He can get 15% in SW too because of Igbo population In Lagos
But if thugs are unleashed (which will happen, no two ways about it) he won’t smell 5% in SW
Peter Obi can’t win more than 6 states as things stands
Tinubu is running with the election already and it’s painful

This is not about emotion

The Muslim that were supporting PO in the north had since jump ship to either Atiku camp or Tinubu all thanks CAN

Something is cooking and I’m on ground to tell you this
I was in the meeting of northern Christians in apc here in Abuja, and we are just waiting for direction to head to by our leaders and that direction is pointing towards Atiku.
We just have to be less emotional about today's politics.

The day I dared to raise some questions here and say it's an Atiku/Tinubu show with PO/Rabiu helping or destroying one of the former two, see mentions, someone even said I am not sensible.

kyase, I am into the Commonwealth Games for now.....
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Coldie:

Peter obi won’t win any south east state, all these social media things na noise

The "noise" has gone beyond social media. It has now reached INEC voters registration offices.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
illusion grin grin

Obituary is an IPOB president Nwanne grin grin

Since you love mentioning obituary, obituary will happen to your family.

What you say will be your portion
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by WithFact: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Online labourers how far?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Nickson6969(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
moneyissweet:
The good thing about 2023 election is that is a win win something

If Obi lose, Nigerian will be a living hell for all the idiots who voted atiefku or dodo.

By then dollar will be 2000 naira for one dollar and people like me wey dey make money in dollars and pounds will become billionaire overnight.

Even if dollar go to 5000 naira to one dollar, it will never affect me and my family. you Gerrit?

I can't wait for Nigerians to bleep up.

grin grin grin

How are you earning
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2022
effort1:

Since you love mentioning obituary, obituary will happen to your family.

What you say will be your portion
I love your tears Okoro grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by LegalWolf: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Aremwayne:
PO will win in Benue and Makurdi precisely will give him huge numbers.
He can't win Makurdi, not to talk of benue. Hembe that is the Governorship candidate and who is expected to work for him has been discredited. I am aware that SDP is forming an alliance with Labour but that is jack shit. It would not impact PO's electoral fortunes.

The big wigs in benue politics are either in PDP or APC and none whatsoever is in LP. If you contend otherwise, mention their names. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I love your tears Okoro grin grin grin cheesy

Thank you, MUMUni. The obituary you desire will be your portion.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by davinchi101: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
As a bonafide son of Lagos, from Badagry precisely, I and my family would be voting for Sanwolu as governor, and Peter Obi as president.

I pick competency over bigotry and nepotism.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2022
effort1:

Thank you, MUMUni. The obituary you desire will be your portion.
keep the tears rolling Okoro grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Kyase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
fergie001:

We just have to be less emotional about today's politics.

The day I dared to raise some questions here and say it's an Atiku/Tinubu show with PO/Rabiu helping or destroying one of the former two, see mentions, someone even said I am not sensible.

kyase, I am into the Commonwealth Games for now.....
I rest my case sir

I hope we are doing well there
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Ihenzy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:

Peter obi won't win Taraba Sir.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Kufremfon1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Are you still voting party or character and capacity

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Jesusloveyou: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
During Campaigns some candidates will give u on it already. They’ll understand that Presidential election no be Moi-Moi.

Presidential election that is conducted on the same day with National Assembly elections?

E go she’ll that day
you're right.
let me see how Labour party can win one senatorial seat.
if Labour party can't win one senatorial seat, how will obituary win the presidential election.
no apc or pdp senators will like to lose.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Jesusloveyou: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ekejoestar:
What's the meaning of this rubbish? Of what value is this supposed to add?
to tell you not to waste your vote for obituary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.