Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense (17749 Views)

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Jesusloveyou: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
bosskid:
Yes oo Niger State for peter OBI and we get PVC no be for mouth ��
you and 1000 people in Niger state can vote for obituary,
that will not make obituary be president
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Bullahville: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
LIVE08:
TOTAL TRASH

NONESENSE!!!
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by LIVE08(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bullahville:

NONESENSE!!!

Meaning? undecided
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Wwwq: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by olumide4christ: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kyase:

The problem here is that
Peter Obi can’t get even 5% of votes in NE and NW
He can manage 15% in NC
He can get 15% in SW too because of Igbo population In Lagos
But if thugs are unleashed (which will happen, no two ways about it) he won’t smell 5% in SW
Peter Obi can’t win more than 6 states as things stands
Tinubu is running with the election already and it’s painful

This is not about emotion

The Muslim that were supporting PO in the north had since jump ship to either Atiku camp or Tinubu all thanks CAN

Something is cooking and I’m on ground to tell you this
I was in the meeting of northern Christians in apc here in Abuja, and we are just waiting for direction to head to by our leaders and that direction is pointing towards Atiku

Fergie001

In my opinion, must you wait for your leaders (Christian) to direct you before you decide whom to vote for?

If you are a Christian, why do you have the spirit of God in you? That a pastor or Christian leaders should be controlling you... telling you to vote for Atiku or Peter Obi or Tinubu or Joe Biden

As for me and I believe every Christian who understands his/her position in God, nobody and no Pastor or Christian leaders can direct me on who to or who not to vote for.

Everyone should be allowed to vote for his/her choice as God leads him/her.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Kyase(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
olumide4christ:

In my opinion, must you wait for your leaders (Christian) to direct you before you decide whom to vote for?

If you are a Christian, why do you have the spirit of God in you? That a pastor or Christian leaders should be controlling you... telling you to vote for Atiku or Peter Obi or Tinubu or Joe Biden

As for me and I believe every Christian who understands his/her position in God, nobody and no Pastor or Christian leaders can direct me on who to or who not to vote for.

Everyone should be allowed to vote for his/her choice as God leads him/her.

I understand your point vividly
I have always voted against whoever the pastors or CAN told us to aside 2011 when I voted Jonathan

Now back to the topic
We the northern Christians in the APC delegate power to some people and we trust them, they’ll be making consultations and we know they’ll come back to give us feedback and the way forward

In Christianity we have chain of command/authority so I choose to wait

Lastly I won’t just blindly vote for a candidate they tell us without knowing the motives behind it, I still owe that to my conscience
Hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
keep the tears rolling Okoro grin grin grin

MUMUni, keep your religion stupidity infested brain in order.

Obituary you desire will be your portion
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
effort1:

MUMUni, keep your religion stupidity infested brain in order.

Obituary you desire will be your portion
More tears Okoro grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
More tears Okoro grin grin grin

MUMUni, you prefer religion above common sense, right? grin

You'd rather vote for a morally rotten fellow because of religion.

Doesn't that show you that you are dumb? grin

You prefer to enter into destruction with your two eyes opened because of religion. Boy you are a true MUMUni.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
effort1:

MUMUni, you prefer religion above common sense, right? grin

You'd rather vote for a morally rotten fellow because of religion.

Doesn't that show you that you are dumb? grin

You prefer to enter into destruction with your two eyes opened because of religion. Boy you are a true MUMUni.
Keep crying Okoro. Tinubu is your next president grin grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Keep crying Okoro. Tinubu is your next president grin grin

And that's why your destiny and those of your children will be cursed forever, dear MUMUni. grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Prof9292: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dailymice:
In my *Honest* Opinion, Peter Obi stands a chance in this upcoming election.

South South and Southeast are already 90% lockdown for Obi.

Benue, Taraba, Plateau are already at least 70% for Obi.

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

Meanwhile, below are screenshots from Asiwaju Support Group in Turmoil

Where is obi locking down in south south?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by Neitan(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Fake stats. This has no significance

Meanwhile, check out this design and send a Dm if you want something similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:50am On Aug 04, 2022
effort1:

And that's why your destiny and those of your children will be cursed forever, dear MUMUni. grin
I'm enjoying your tears grin grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm enjoying your tears grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, MUMUni. grin

Buhari is a Muslim, how has it secured your life and property? Has it helped you to enjoy low cost of living? grin

MUMUni, keep on putting religion above common sense. cheesy Your premium tears is coming. cheesy
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
effort1:

Don't worry, MUMUni. grin

Buhari is a Muslim, how has it secured your life and property? Has it helped you to enjoy low cost of living? grin

MUMUni, keep on putting religion above common sense. cheesy Your premium tears is coming. cheesy
Unuku grin grin grin

What has your so called south eastern governors that are all Christians including their deputy and house of assembly members, what has they done for you Okoros?

Is it not south western region you lots are running to for survival?

Even your useless obituary abandoned his barren state to live in Lagos

I'm pretty sure you this Okonkwo that is having sleepless night over Tinubu is living in Lagos just like your fellow kinsmen

Useless bittered entities grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by tinsel: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Dailymice:
In my *Honest* Opinion, Peter Obi stands a chance in this upcoming election.

South South and Southeast are already 90% lockdown for Obi.

Benue, Taraba, Plateau are already at least 70% for Obi.

North will share their votes between Agbado Master and Dubai Landlord. If Peter Obi gets 25% in the north and 40% in the South West. He has won the election.

Meanwhile, below are screenshots from Asiwaju Support Group in Turmoil
We will see this lockdown when campaign starts. It is always good to dream.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Unuku grin grin grin

What has your so called south eastern governors that are all Christians including their deputy and house of assembly members, what has they done for you Okoros?

Is it not south western region you lots are running to for survival?

Even your useless obituary abandoned his barren state to live in Lagos

I'm pretty sure you this Okonkwo that is having sleepless night over Tinubu is living in Lagos just like your fellow kinsmen

Useless bittered entities grin grin grin

So, Buhari decided to choose failure because Igbo politicians failed? grin

Have you noticed how dumb you sound Mr MUMUni? cheesy
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2022
effort1:

So, Buhari decided to choose failure because Igbo politicians failed? grin

Have you noticed how dumb you sound Mr MUMUni? cheesy
Ewu grin grin

You brought religion into politics and i snatched your flat head with simple fact and figures then all you have to say is to resort to Buhari

Is Buhari vice not a Christian Mr religion?

You are too daft to have a discuss with me.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by olumide4christ: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kyase:

I understand your point vividly
I have always voted against whoever the pastors or CAN told us to aside 2011 when I voted Jonathan

Now back to the topic
We the northern Christians in the APC delegate power to some people and we trust them, they’ll be making consultations and we know they’ll come back to give us feedback and the way forward

In Christianity we have chain of command/authority so I choose to wait

Lastly I won’t just blindly vote for a candidate they tell us without knowing the motives behind it, I still owe that to my conscience
Hope you get my point

Sure...I do. All the best!
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ewu grin grin

You brought religion into politics and i snatched your flat head with simple fact and figures then all you have to say is to resort to Buhari

Is Buhari vice not a Christian Mr religion?

You are too daft to have a discuss with me.

There is no fact in your rubbish. You are trying to cover your shame by diverting to something else.

Has Buhari's similar religion with you reduces your cost if living? Has it improves your security?
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
effort1:

There is no fact in your rubbish. You are trying to cover your shame by diverting to something else.

Has Buhari's similar religion with you reduces your cost if living? Has it improves your security?
So daft

Is cost of living peculiar to only Nigeria?

Please tell me or show me which country that has low cost of living and i will deactivate my account

Okoros are filled with bitterness, spiteful, hateful et al. This always prevent y all from reasoning critically
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
So daft

Is cost of living peculiar to only Nigeria?

Please tell me or show me which country that has low cost of living and i will deactivate my account

Okoros are filled with bitterness, spiteful, hateful et al. This always prevent y all from reasoning critically

Show me other countries that their currency value is crashing like that of Nigeria, Mr MUMUni Dopemu cheesy
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
effort1:

Show me other countries that their currency value is crashing like that of Nigeria, Mr MUMUni Dopemu cheesy
I'm sure you're in your teens for you to be this dumb. I won't respond to your tiny brain any more

But take this home kid

Ghana cedi is the most useless currency devaluation in Africa then follow by Zimbabwe
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by effort1: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm sure you're in your teens for you to be this dumb. I won't respond to your tiny brain any more

But take this home kid

Ghana cedi is the most useless currency devaluation in Africa then follow by Zimbabwe

Cedis depreciates by 15% and Naira depreciates by over 50%

It's surprising how you don't feel stupid about yourself.
Re: 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense by PetroDolla2020: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Watch your mouth, kiddo. Ghana Cedi, the most useless? Abeg comot for road. Is your county better than Ghana? cool

NigeriaIsGreat:

But take this home kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN / APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.