Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) (49088 Views)

He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by toujurs: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo
you must be a very senseless being, nothing justifies his wife selling a house that doesn't belong to her. She is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by pat077: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Depending on location and circumstances the building could be worth less than 10M
no location or circumstances will make that building less than 10m, is the material used in the building ridiculously cheaper in any location in Nigeria or are they getting any of the materials for free in any location? This is a four flat and not even a bungalow.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by knowhowk: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't keep your Property documents with a Woman, Keep it in the bank.

Use only your name on the Document, Don't ever let a Woman knows where you kept your documents.

Whether you agree or not, Females are never friend of Males right from the Garden of Eden.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by jesustheissue: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Absconds, was her family involved in your union or nothing like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by jogojogo: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by DANIEL5050(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh women! How unpredictable you can be!
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Lovenorth: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ashawo has taught his stray man a lesson

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by m140(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
God bless you sir.
Am fair in my judgement real me ... If you be my blood do wrong ... Face the consequences... Same I treat an outsider too... Everyone is same to me... Am for humanity ... I dont know tribe or race or religion ... I only know human

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by m140(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realtalk20:

Someone must have placed a spell on you to speak this rubbish. I pity your life indeed.
What did you know ?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Midas01: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Like your mother right?
Yankee101:
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawo

Unless of course you hear from God specifically
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
May be she had a side kick ..... na to go back to the abroad be that...tomorrow Nigerian would be blaming PMB meanwhile the Evil genius that reside in them pass devil own ..think I watch a movie similar to this early this morning sadly th guy in the movie gave himself a headshot....

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by equity1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stringz1:
Ordinarily you can't pass ownership if you aren't the owner or you have power of attorney.
Whoever bought it just wasted money Sha

He can contest it in court and even sue the buyers for trespass to property.
He should stop shouting on social media and find his lawyers
what if the wife has transferred all the house documents to the new buyer. What will the man use to reclaim the house. Do you think the person bought the house without necessary documents.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Billygee2u: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
kingthreat:
Women 1960 to 1980 — Marry them and sleep with your eyes closed
Women 1981 to 2000 — Marry them and sleep with one eye closed
Women 2001 to 2020 — Marry them and don't sleep. Always be on the watch
Women 2021 and above — Don't marry them at all
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Realtalk20: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
m140:

What did you know ?

Speak good English
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by shegoon: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
God bless you bro! Thought as much, the buyer should be investigated and arrested
MrRhymes101:
The wife is evil but Only a thief will buy this kind of property for 10 million naira

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Judolisco(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Aforxzy:
This story isn't complete.

What happened that made her sell your house?

Please tell us the full story before we crucify her.

Sorry about your loss
why u go sell wetin no be your own... U be thief... How will d buyer to buy a property like dis 4 10m naira... The man should go to court

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
kingthreat:
Women 1960 to 1980 — Marry them and sleep with your eyes closed
Women 1981 to 2000 — Marry them and sleep with one eye closed
Women 2001 to 2020 — Marry them and don't sleep. Always be on the watch
Women 2021 and above — Don't marry them at all
Una get mouth for this forum.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyq9jmBHAo
Man laments after returning to Nigeria to find that his wife has sold his house for just N10m and absconded with the money.
This is crazy bro. Get a good lawyer immediately.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Betboss(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
mbahdi:
Why lament na me marry am for him
The buyer should be arrested,how on earth will you buy this house for 20million.abi na land he buy.standard one bedroom house for naija now na above 20millions.
Na him u come buy a whole duplex 10m

Why not 50 millions
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo
Stop that nonsense friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
As a man married to a woman born from 1985 to this day... If you wanna decide who is in your will never Include your wife.. Put your children as your next of kin....

The only stranger in your home is your wife...

Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yankee101:
When you marry woman wey dey bleach dey barb punk dey slay wetin you dey expect oga?
but he never show you the wife na or you know am?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by toprealman: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Definitely not the full gist. Oga you left your wife and travelled so that she can take care of the house your built abi.....as an estate agent.
Let's wait for the full gist first before anything else.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by 211kamharida: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawoUnless of course you hear from God specificallyEven is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawoUnless of course you hear from God specifically...
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If they have the papers, the buyers own the property. It's now up to this man to go to court

Nemo dat quod non habet...

You can't transfer what you doing own

Law is not Yoruba film
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
equity1:
what if the wife has transferred all the house documents to the new buyer. What will the man use to reclaim the house. Do you think the person bought the house without necessary documents.

You can't transfer ownership if you are not the owner or if you are not a legal representative appointed by deed to do so.

His wife cannot transfer something she doesn't own.
This is a open and closed case. The buyer didn't do enough due diligence. Moreso, a simple search at the land registry would show who the real owner is. #10m for that house was the first red flag sef�
It definitely looks like it's worth more.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by VenumX: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I go by the name Nyashpiercer. As in chaser and piercer of male anus. Nyascobar1414 na cover up.

Enjoy your holiday..It won't be for long. cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If they have the papers, the buyers own the property. It's now up to this man to go to court

By your analogy, it means anyone in possession of papers own the property... It's not as simple as that.
So because thieves came to my house and stole the house papers, they automatically own my house?

There are due diligence that must take place for a transfer of ownership to take place...I'm afraid, this man just needs a fairly good lawyer and he'd win back his house with damages money sef

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Sleeke: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
NutritionGuru:
shocked That is serious!

Yes, I already clicked your Profile Signature Link and Joined. Thanks.

Can you stop this! The igbos you are referring to: did their parents not pay tax, were their businesses not taxed. Support your candidate in peace and let others do same!! Can we just learn to not practice unnecessary bitterness for one day? Tinubu did what he did as a government. He did not use his papa money to sponsor the waec and neco payment you are referring to. So STOP all these unhealthy talk.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Quicksilver5: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
fear women, my own showed me pepper
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
StonedLex:
There are 2 sides to every story.

But my best guess is the man must have done his wife wrong for her to abscond with the money.

I bet you, she's spending the money with another guy younger than her.
Does the land belongs to her, who gave her the authority to sell that land.
From the way you’re talking you’ve not started life yet.
Is today I know Nairaland is full of underage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Gbadespet(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Carry area boys go her papa house,flog the hell outta both parents if they are still alive ....
That's for not taking good care of their pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.