Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) (49087 Views)

He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by GiZcorp: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Prices of food in the market. Either go up further if tinubu and co win or drop down further if Obi wins. The choice is urs. As for me and my family, we are Obidient to the call of a better Nigeria
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by mymadam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Seems she's your sister.

Aboki, wetin happen na? grin
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
goodheart01:

U just won the most foolish man of the year award
Ok Mr King Solomon (the wisest)
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Firstcitizen: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
mymadam:
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo

MODIFIED: To all those with my mention.

Please calm down because, neither you nor I know the true story yet. Let's hear from the other side too. Meanwhile, the man has the option of securing the services of a lawyer and/or reporting to the Police.

Peace & Love kiss

All those kidnapped and sharing their experiences should wait for us to hear from the kidnappers. The way people reason on NL baffles me
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by godofuck231: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
This one go marry junkie
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
StonedLex:

Grandpa..
Good evening sir.
Dey there dey claim old age. Death go soon reach your turn be that grin
I look like your useless grandpa abi, Na you way death go rich soon.
Mumu wey no get sense. Criminal mentality.
No go pass one Of these stupid Ipob Igbo Boys.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by StonedLex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I look like your useless grandpa abi, Na you way death go rich soon.
Mumu wey no get sense. Criminal mentality.
No go pass one Of these stupid Ipob Igbo Boys.

***puffs joint***
Oh, you can't accurately express your mind in writing without making unnecessary errors in your texts.

***puffs joint***
Do you mind hitting this joint?

Ok. Let me come down to your level?
You go puff loud?? cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Cibel59(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Exactly why I haven't asked you out before I start looking for head on my neck

People wey dey bear wisdom, I dey fear them too oh undecided
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by torqque7(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yeye man go marry Olosho keep for house cause him get money now she don show am pepper

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by SURElee(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
He is asking us what to do.
He returned to Nigeria, that means he has been abroad. Sebi abroad people know about lawyers and he married his wife from a family?
He doesn't know how to trace her and her lineage ni?
What went wrong for a wife to sell off a property and abscon?. He won't tell us that.
Some men marry women and leave them in Nigeria.
talk about parking your car at owner's risk.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Grateful001: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yankee101:
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawo

Unless of course you hear from God specifically

What's your reason for this idea bro ;Dcos am falling in love to one ashawo now oo
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by delpee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
She comes from a family (hopefully) that can be contacted. That should be his starting point assuming there are no underlying issues.

Also, a good lawyer can help him get it back if he has documents to prove that the property is his. If the woman had no right to sell, she can't transfer genuine title to the buyer.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cibel59:

People wey dey bear wisdom, I dey fear them too oh undecided

Calm down jor
No be only fear na dread
Drop your account details make i memorize am
And your WhatsApp too
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Stringz1:

If your house is properly registered with the govt, transfer of ownership is not as easy as just giving papers to the new buyer

I for explain but English hard

So how do all these "home title lock" companies stay in business??

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:20am On Aug 04, 2022
KingRSHD2:

What's your reason for this idea bro ;Dcos am falling in love to one ashawo now oo

If u r not the jealous type, and ready to share her with other men, then no problem
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by OperationalVehi: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Calm down jor
No be only fear na dread
Drop your account details make i memorize am
And your WhatsApp too
boss me sef fit drop abeg. Shower me love

Carbon Bank
Account no: 7377 091 729
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how do all these "home title lock" companies stay in business??

I can only answer for Nigerian laws. Thank you.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Stringz1:

I can only answer for Nigerian laws. Thank you.

Nigerian laws grin ! That's a good one. Nigeria where you can literally buy the judge, where you can obtain an authentic original title or passport by paying bribe!
Nigeria is the only country in the world where people need to write "this house is not for sale"!
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If u r not the jealous type, and ready to share her with other men, then no problem

Ok now I see ... So u mean I shouldn't marry public toilet abi
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Ok now I see ... So u mean I shouldn't marry public toilet abi

That she likes more than one man does not make her public toilet. Just as a man is not public toilet because he likes more than one woman. As long as you understand from the onset and are willing to be number one, but NOT the only one.
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nigerian laws grin ! That's a good one. Nigeria where you can literally buy the judge, where you can obtain an authentic original title or passport by paying bribe!
Nigeria is the only country in the world where people need to write "this house is not for sale"!

I can understand why you'd think like this but contrary to what you think, the justice system still works...it's slow but it works
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PoliteActivist: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Stringz1:

I can understand why you'd think like this but contrary to what you think, the justice system still works...it's slow but it works

And how do you think all these judges are so rich?
Their salaries of course!
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Stringz1: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And how do you think all these judges are so rich?
Their salaries of course!
I don't know what your definition for riches is, but I've worked around a few judges, they aren't very rich, the vehicles and security are provided by the government and ordinary people don't have access to them like that o

Na Nollywood dey give you ideas say them dey bribe them

How much you get wey you go gather mind bribe judge?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by DANIEL5050(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

OH men!

Why are majority of your gender criminals and killers and kidnappers?

It's your gender that force men into doing what they don't want often times
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
DANIEL5050:

It's your gender that force men into doing what they don't want often times

So men are zombies that can't think for themselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.