Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects (46809 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu, Wamako To Commission New Projects In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by maybet081: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2022
shegra58:
stop dreaming bro have you ever being to North I mean core north ? The vote from those places determine the president of this country and guess what they will never vote for Igbo especially Christain we all want Obi including me but it's not possible I'll rather agitate for Oodua nation than to still believe that any politician is going to make Nija better
Vote from Kano,Kaduna and Borno alone will swallow whatever comes from the South and unfortunately those places I mentioned are APC stronghold.
Please tell us more about 2003, 2007,2011 elections about the core north votes.

Focus on your core north votes and stop hiring bishops.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by maybet081: 4:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Ezmans:
APC can't win a local council in South South
Very very difficult for APC , it is the real situation.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

All for Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

How is Tinubu the "incoming president"? Which election has he won that confers on him that status?

How is Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by maybet081: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Realtalk20:

Seun the bots are back again

bot? Hahaha haha.
Bad mouth isn't good.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2022
etrouble:

If you father is Fortnite enough to meet Tinubu, he will prostrate even if you don't prostrate in your tribe

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 5:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Occurstaem:
Asiwaju is truly Asiwaju.
By the Grace of Almighty God, Tinubu/Shettima 2023 is a victory for Nigeria.

Let's all vote for someone that has the track records, verifiable, tested, man of his words, intelligent and brainy.

What track record does Tinubu have? Care to share?

How is Tinubu a man of his words and how is he tested, intelligent and brainy?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Sunday2021: 5:01am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
You speak like a foool I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 5:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Wike is not a fool. One of the reasons he is not keen on settling with Atiku is that this looks like he will be humiliated this time around. Even Asiwaju is overrunning him in the Northwest; Obi is finishing him from the East; Shettima is giving him uppercut from the NE. Lolz.. Wike knows Atiku and Obi would split votes and are very likely to lose so he is being smart. I would do same thing if it were me especially since Atiku is such a despicable character.

How is atiku a despicable character? And if he is one, how is Tinubu different from him?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2022
baritereign24:
Jagaban your mandate is Divine and ordained by the most high God

Which mandate does Tinubu have? Who gave him mandate?

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Realtalk20: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Jack500:

Where are they? Or it is the likes that is giving your headache
Don't worry Mr Seun knows what to do
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:
Atiku the shoe maker in trouble.

I would have loved him to invite Jagaban too with Sanwo-Olu.

Wike is BATIFIED!!!

But the story didn't make any mention of atiku or Tinubu. Just 2 governors enjoying themselves & you are nowhere to be found in the equation.

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by lexy2014: 5:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Lobatan!!! Atiku in trouble, Obi in trouble. Up Jagaban!!!

But the article is about Wike and Sanwo-Olu. Where does atiku, Tinubu and obi now come into the discussion?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by bigstan11787(m): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115355827]Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

If as of today, your prediction for winning election in a state is based on the governors party. honestly. You need to wake up. The government are far fewer than the masses.

I do not see how a governor influences my choice of candidates.

I am sure you they have bribed you too. Because I don't see how you'd rather vote for someone thay needs urgent medical attention.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Alajiki(m): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu just dey use Atiku dey play ludo. grin
Now for this agbado slave "kept" by Tinubu who has misjudged Wike's invitation as a cheap political score will still be the one to call Wike ipob when Wike invites Peter Obi tomorrow automatically. All these Tinubu's miscreants grin grin

He has on his own locked everywhere on lockdown. He will realise soon when Tinubu loses Irabiji first grin

I can hear your bones cracking from the pain... you're in so much sifia pain grin

Pele grin
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Redhot111(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State

I thought osun state was locked down too. Who broke the gate?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by obagofizzy(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2022
wike is really trying, the day them go destroy that illoabuchi diobu side ehhhh E go be war ohhhh.... Diobu boys no dey hear
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by icedbreez(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Too much drama, decamp if u want let's rest.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Joe4real1988(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
Una reasoning really tire sensible people abeg. What has inviting Olu has to do with Tinubu? Nigeria really has a long way to go with these brain dead youths we have. Just tell me, who is Wike or any political figure to tell me who to vote for?. Do u really think every youth is like u senseless idiots your political/religious leader command whom to vote for and whom not to vote for? I just wish this country can be fuc:king divided, am really tired of this union.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Handsum64: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Gen geh.....
I said it
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Elidrisy20: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2022
You no go invite tambuwal the governor of sokoto state, your friend
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by ariesbull: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2022
But couldn't lock down his own state of origin Osun state, could not ever ensure his cousin win an election...iragbiji town his village could not be delivered

He should forget lagos, non indigenes in lagos are up to 70&
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by shegra58: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
maybet081:

Please tell us more about 2003, 2007,2011 elections about the core north votes.

Focus on your core north votes and stop hiring bishops.
ok
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Nwaetche(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State

Are you reducing this forum to a joke or what? Do you even know anything about Rivers State? Even if BAT makes Governor Wike his campaign DG, there is no way majority of Rivers people will vote BAT over Obi. Please know this for your peace of mind. Rivers presidential election is basically between LP and PDP with LP having the edge. For Gubernatorial, PDP wins here.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by SugarGirl44(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever suites your narrative to console yourself is welcome. grin grin.
It's Tinubu that will not split votes with all the imams preaching against voting Tinubu in NE and them massively decamping to PDP to support their own grin

North will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso. Tinubu will come distant third in total votes cast in both NE/NW. Votes in SW will split between LP/PDP/APC.

Def Obi is winning SE/SS/NC with a good margin,votes from NW/NE Christians will still add up and you know what means grin grin

This is the REALITY of how it's gonna play out unless you still wanna keep deceiving yourself grin

When people use laughing emojis unnecessarily in a post, most times they're doing the opposite.
Cos really, there's nothing funny in what you're saying.
Try and check your ment level dude.
Just a friendly advice, no shades.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by SugarGirl44(f): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2022
ariesbull:
But couldn't lock down his own state of origin Osun state, could not ever ensure his cousin win an election...iragbiji town his village could not be delivered

He should forget lagos, non indigenes in lagos are up to 70&

Non indegenes or non Yoruba?.
You can't separate those 2.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by HRMK: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2022
well,considering the huge resources at his disposal,wike has no excuse to fail!
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Lazenby007(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
And you are also locked down by Tinubu.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Lovenorth: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Cameroon slave is in trouble
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Presidential1: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
This urchins think wike will sway voters their way.. even wike no fit tell rivers people who to vote
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by colorsofrainbow: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

When people use laughing emojis unnecessarily in a post, most times they're doing the opposite.
Cos really, there's nothing funny in what you're saying.
Try and check your ment level dude.
Just a friendly advice, no shades.

Help yourself first man. You need it
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Prince111111: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Akurakambe:
These Tinubu urchins and useless noise eeh. So Wike inviting Sanwo -Olu for project commissioning has now transcend to supporting Tinubu? Even when various politicians across party line have been invited by same Wike in the time past, including Peter Obi?

Tinubu urchins are irredeemable and noisemakers.
that shows their level of illiteracy just like their Papas in Aso rock and Lagos grin
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by colorsofrainbow: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Alajiki:

I can hear your bones cracking from the pain... you're in so much sifia pain grin

Pele grin

Just one invitation which is very normal,you are celebrating you have won election. Lol

Deluded agbado urchins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.