Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects (46813 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu, Wamako To Commission New Projects In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by toneroforever(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever suites your narrative to console yourself is welcome. grin grin.
It's Tinubu that will not split votes with all the imams preaching against voting Tinubu in NE and them massively decamping to PDP to support their own grin

North will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso. Tinubu will come distant third in total votes cast in both NE/NW. Votes in SW will split between LP/PDP/APC.

Def Obi is winning SE/SS/NC with a good margin,votes from NW/NE Christians will still add up and you know what means grin grin

This is the REALITY of how it's gonna play out unless you still wanna keep deceiving yourself grin

Bros please don't be hard on them. Remember they are still our brothers,we r just catching fun while cruising to victory.
Allow them to rejoice small nah irrespective of Wike's end game make their BP no go rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by DeleTaller: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Is that what has been paining you since? grin grin
No sir... just putting it to you.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by OkoYibo: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shikamaru1:
SHuT Up! He has invited Obi, you can use Google. During a recent interview, when he was asked why he went to visit wike, if it wasn't a conspiracy against Atiku, he said wike invited him to commission a project some years ago, that they are cordial.

After that, Wike went to rub mud and on Obi's face in Anambra. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by shegra58: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu just dey use Atiku dey play ludo. grin
Now for this agbado slave "kept" by Tinubu who has misjudged Wike's invitation as a cheap political score will still be the one to call Wike ipob when Wike invites Peter Obi tomorrow automatically. All these Tinubu's miscreants grin grin

He has on his own locked everywhere on lockdown. He will realise soon when Tinubu loses Irabiji first grin
stop dreaming bro have you ever being to North I mean core north ? The vote from those places determine the president of this country and guess what they will never vote for Igbo especially Christain we all want Obi including me but it's not possible I'll rather agitate for Oodua nation than to still believe that any politician is going to make Nija better
Vote from Kano,Kaduna and Borno alone will swallow whatever comes from the South and unfortunately those places I mentioned are APC stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
googlepikins:

only a foool will think we rivers will vote for a yoruba man like tinubu

Wetin concern us and tribe?
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Wisswhales007: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don’t see anything wrong in what Wike did….He can call upon anybody to commission his projects…
Of which sometimes ago Ekiti State Governor Visited Wike
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Omodua(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by toneroforever(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Bola Tinubu has organic followers and organic haters....we no dey give SHISHI

Abeg no kee me with laugh..
U no dey collect shishi . No let BAT hear that one make him no change am for u...u even Sabi the meaning of" No shishi"
Make I hear say them no pay u ur 30,000.
U go resign sharp sharp. Guy man better cash out now oo, no come here dey form OBIdient cos no be ur species be that. U be Agbadorian or Cassavarian.
FYI, after feb'23, BAT no send una again
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Samidecking717(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
See cruise, wicked wike.let the game start
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Tonitoniton(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
This man is very unstable.

So, this kind of human being wanted to become Nigeria president by all means with this kind of weird behaviour?

This one would have been worst than buhari
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Wike already working out his ways towards 2027 politics
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Seriously, Nairaland is turning to a kids social media forum,.....

So SANWO OLU is now TINUBU's campaign manager or what?

Or does it mean that SANWO is the puppet of Tinubu ??

Am trying to understand the relationship between TINUBU and this news that Wike invited a fellow Governor in his State....

So SANWO OLU has no personality of his own again? Cheeeiiii I know not all YORUBAS are happy about this lack of sense of their fellow tribes men because they follow a man whose Brian is almost over.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Thinktwicemybro: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

All for Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God forbid
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Ezmans: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
APC can't win a local council in South South
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by TruthinAction: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2022
Ego will never allow Wike to support Peter Obi if he decides to frustrate PDP in the upcoming presidential election.

No matter what, youths in Rivers state will be Obidient.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by mach7(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
wamako is the godfather of APC in sokoto. Looks like he's trying to show PDP he has options. and he's ready to take it.
Yeah Wamakko nah di Al Capone of Sokoto APC, but I don't think Wike will defect now, because of his own candidates in PDP.

He really does have options sha.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by blancsn1: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2022
No one cares if you, your Igbo father n mother run to hell. To hell with your entire household

IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I just pray Wike did not support Tinibu if not the whole Rivers votes will be harvested by APC which will greatly deplete what we Obidients are counting on, it will be a great disaster. If Tinubu should become the next president, I'll likely run to Cameron.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Bar1941(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever suites your narrative to console yourself is welcome.
It's Tinubu that will not split votes with all the imams preaching against voting Tinubu in NE and them massively decamping to PDP to support their own North will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso. Tinubu will come distant third in total votes cast in both NE/NW. Votes in SW will split between LP/PDP/APC.

Def Obi is winning SE/SS/NC with a good margin,votes from NW/NE Christians will still add up and you know what means grin grin

This is the REALITY of how it's gonna play out unless you still wanna keep deceiving yourself grin

Ogbeni use your brain, those Imams are just carmiflaging, nothing suit them like Muslim-muslim ticket just like nothing will suit a pastor like Christian-Christian ticket.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by AlphaTaikun: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-invites-sanwo-olu-to-inaugurate-rivers-flyover-project/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659546433
That's an awesome news!

The Lagos and Rivers State Governors sharing ideas and learning from one another for developmental purposes.

I hope very soon Nyesom Wike and Rotimi Amaechi can truly forgive one another and relate again for the sake of Ikwere unity and brotherhood.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Realtalk20: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State

Seun the bots are back again
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Realtalk20: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Some People no go Sleep Tonight

On Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba tongue

Seun the bots are back
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Tranquill: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2022
TruthinAction:
Ego will never allow Wike to support Peter Obi if he decides to frustrate PDP in the upcoming presidential election.

No matter what, youths in Rivers state will be Obidient.

Wike will be foolish to support Peter Obi and it's not about ego.

Firstly, Peter Obi will not win.

All Anambra delegates voted for Atiku at the PDP primaries.
Obi would have voted Atiku if he was a delegate.

Wike supporting Atiku will help them realise their dream of seeing Atiku become president.

What you give is what you get.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Str8talk21: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State

Be careful not to get lock down! angry
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by nedekid: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
And you got over 200 likes?
Nigerians truely deserve what ever they get.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Eniitankorede: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2022
googlepikins:

only a foool will think we rivers will vote for tinubu

You will cry tire, that they didn’t give you a seaport if you don’t vote Tinubu. Have you seen obituary establishing anything like port when he was Governor?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by GeneralPula: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2022
tnerro1:
Wike wants a southern presidency grin
Correct. That’s all he’s after, not any VP to Atiku.
He’s a grassroots politician. He won’t decamp from PDP. All his PDP candidate will win and he’ll negotiate his own next move with Apc. Politics is all about interest.
Give me so so so slot & I’ll deliver certain percentage. It won’t pass than this..
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever suites your narrative to console yourself is welcome. grin grin.
It's Tinubu that will not split votes with all the imams preaching against voting Tinubu in NE and them massively decamping to PDP to support their own grin

North will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso. Tinubu will come distant third in total votes cast in both NE/NW. Votes in SW will split between LP/PDP/APC.

bro I no get pvc,I no Dey naija but you see nigerian politics,it is not 1+1,for OBi to win,it will take a part of apc or pdp to defect to LP,I was thinking wike would give in but I doubt it.can you remember pro 2015?a part of pdp broke off and joined apc,that was the marginal line that gave apc that victory….when real campaign starts,you see motivational speakers hired to do the cajoling that muslim-muslim is for the betterment of the people,a lot of money will change hands….
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Jack500: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
One thing outsiders from SE/SS do not know about this two zone is that they have very independent mind when voting unlike NW/SW that is remote control by individuals. SE independent mind set is in 95 percentile to SS to 85. That means no matter the political figure in an area in this places, they can't control the peoples decision of who to vote. Nwike can never influence the choice of people voting for Obi in Rivers state . NW SW individual independence is very low and are almost apar. The shocking thing about the tow is that yourubas are slightly enlightened than their Hausa counter but still have thesame behavior. God fatherism is almost non existence in the east and SS.

Shatap!

The orji family still rule your family perpetually in Abia, from governors to senators to speaker etc.
Ibori still appoint governors in Delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by Jack500: 3:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Realtalk20:

Seun the bots are back again

Where are they? Or it is the likes that is giving your headache
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by harmargedon: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Rivers is locked down
Kano is locked
Lagos Locked down
Borno Locked down
SW Locked down
NE Locked down
NW Locked down
NC Locked down
SS Locked down

God Bless Wike
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Rivers State
you're still a child in politics, quote me after 2023 election.
Re: Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects by ogundeleai(m): 4:50am On Aug 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu just dey use Atiku dey play ludo. grin
Now for this agbado slave "kept" by Tinubu who has misjudged Wike's invitation as a cheap political score will still be the one to call Wike ipob when Wike invites Peter Obi tomorrow automatically. All these Tinubu's miscreants grin grin

He has on his own locked everywhere on lockdown. He will realise soon when Tinubu loses Irabiji first grin
The interesting part of the junk you park together here has to do with time you spend to tap innocent keyboard and in the end this is unfortunate, incoherent statement...... I commiserate with you.... It's not important that you need to reply every message... We are indeed getting ugly feedback as far as ASUU strike is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.