Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nairalanders I'm Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I'm Worried (571 Views)

See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I'm Worried by Eminence125: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good day fellas

I'm in big trouble Nlers, i am 23years old and have come to notice that when ever i mastvrbate i feel completely empty and sometimes i feel like i have lost my sense of reading and comprehension. For example:-
After mastvrbating i can't make reasonable comments on here again, then if i force myself to comment i will end up typing the nearest rubbish closer to me. But after like a week or two my normal self would return back to me angry

Does it mean i shouldn't get married in life or have girlfriend so to avoid the emptiness totally ?
Please help me.
Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Channah1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hahahahaha.. cheesy grin cheesy grin. Then stop masturbating now. Abi?

Masturbation is evil and the spirit behind it is what drains you completely after the act.

Why you feel empty after the act is because the spirit chases the good and clean spirit that makes you the real human you are, making your housing ( your body) void and filled with emptiness. In order wards your soul leaves you to wander away and only comes back weeks after youve starved the masturbating spirit out of your body.

If you continue in this act, you might not always be lucky as your soul may wonder away and never come back or get trapped somewhere. Then they'll say madness don catch person.

STOP MASTURBATING. PRAY OR GO FOR DELIVERANCE AND FREE YOURSELF FROM IT'S HOLD.

Don't get a girlfriend. disease full town. Wait until you get married.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Cypress042(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Then Get a girlfriend man.

Don't let vaseline and other items that can be used to... wreck your life bruh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Eminence125: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Channah1:
Hahahahaha.. cheesy grin cheesy grin. Then stop masturbating now. Abi?

Masturbation is evil and the spirit behind it is what drains you completely after the act.

Why you feel empty after the act is because the spirit chases the good and clean spirit that makes you the real human you are, making your housing ( your body) void and filled with emptiness. In order wards your soul leaves you to wander away and only comes back weeks after youve starved the masturbating spirit out of your body.

If you continue in this act, you might not always be lucky as your soul may wonder away and never come back or get trapped somewhere. Then they'll say madness don catch person.

STOP MASTURBATING. PRAY OR GO FOR DELIVERANCE AND FREE YOURSELF FROM IT'S HOLD.

Don't get a girlfriend. disease full town. Wait until you get married.

But i don't do it all the time, just that man gats shake body small nah sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Michelle70(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
ok
Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Michelle70(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eminence125:
Good day fellas

For example:-
After mastvrbating i can't make reasonable comments on here again, then if i force myself to comment i will end up typing the nearest rubbish closer to me.
u have never made sendible comment, is it that u masturbate everytime before coming to NL?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Channah1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eminence125:

But i don't do it all the time, just that man gats shake body small nah sad

Keep shaking away your soul until it gets trapped
I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Michelle70(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cypress042:

Don't let vaseline and other items that can be used to... wreck your life bruh cheesy
the guy don make vaseline his girlfriend
Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Carcholce: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Eminence125: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Channah1:

Keep shaking away your soul until it gets trapped I'm out!
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Halimaatz(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cypress042:

fornicating and masturbating are nt different frm each other, they attract the same sin.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Offpoint1: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
When you stop feeling guilty that's when your problem stops...

Forget about the spiritual bull-craps, your mind owns you.

We are naturally drawn to do what the society has fed our minds as being "Bad" that's why you'll keep going back to it after all the guilts you felt. You need a total mind reprogramming.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Eminence125: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
u have never made sensible comment, is it that u masturbate everytime before coming to NL?

No i don't, i said whenever i masturbate i find it difficult to make reasonable comment on here. Read and comprehend please sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by aimmoney9: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eminence125:

No i don't, i said whenever i masturbate i find it difficult to make reasonable comment on here. Read and comprehend please sad
Must you comment on nairaland immediately after you masturbate.......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I'm Worried by Uptheante(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eminence125:
Good day fellas

I'm in big trouble Nlers, i am 23years old and have come to notice that when ever i mastvrbate i feel completely empty and sometimes i feel like i have lost my sense of reading and comprehension. For example:-
After mastvrbating i can't make reasonable comments on here again, then if i force myself to comment i will end up typing the nearest rubbish closer to me. But after like a week or two my normal self would return back to me angry

Does it mean i shouldn't get married in life or have girlfriend so to avoid the emptiness totally ?
Please help me.
That means u just finished masturbating before typing this, because what u typed is total rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Special Male Friend In Festac / Amuwo Environs / I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? / I Am Willing To Do Anything to Earn 20k For Business, Suggest Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.