Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? (564 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? by LoveEtRomance6: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2022
To the members of our church and the General Overseer, I’m a Godly person but if Iyabo, my mistress who has two kids for me carries out her threat, I will be exposed.

Last week, Iyabo called amidst tears saying she was tired of being hidden away in Abeokuta with her kids while I live in Lagos. She complained about not knowing any member of my family and said she was worried that at my age she would lose out if anything happens to me.

I reminded her that she knew I was married we started and pleaded with her to give me some time.

As though they planned it, my other mistress, who lives in Ibadan, Lillian, is also insisting I must introduce her to my family. The son she has for me is named Tunji.

She burst into tears when I told her to wait. I was moved. I had not recovered from the verbal attack from Iyabo when Lillian did hers. And since I’ve been trying to do a reappraisal of my life. It has really been telling on my health. To make matter worse, the rounds of cez Lillian used as a bait to relax my nerve before lambasting me resulted in another pregnancy. She is expecting any moment from now.

At my age I should not be seen colouring the truth. I should call a spade a spade and nothing else. But can I? If I do, what’ll the General Overseer and the members of the Church think of me.

What also will Stella, my wife, and the four special kids God has blessed our marriage with, think of me? I’m really at a cross-road.

I met Stella at the office of the Corporate Affairs Commission. I’d gone to seek information on how to register a company. She attended to me in a very respectful manner. And I longed to know her better. She didn’t hesitate when I asked for her address.

A filial relationship began thereafter. And I was always visiting her at home. She observed one thing one day.

“I’ve never heard you talk about your wife…Don’t tell me at your age you are still single and searching.”

“Now that you’ve asked me not tell you I’m still single, what do I tell you then?” I said, laughing

“Okay, like you rightly observed, I’ve not been talking about a wife. You are very correct to conclude that I’ve no wife… I’m a bachelor…”

I was thirty-eight at the time. I almost decided I was not going to get married. I had lived with three different live-ins. Each of them spent about six months and when they thought they had had enough, they vanished into the thin air, taking along my money.

Stella apologised for making me remember those sordid experiences. One day Stella came to my office, looking really, really sad. I’d never seen her like that before.

I ushered her into my office and asked what the matter was. Without saying a thing, she handed me a letter. It was a sack letter. Why Stella of all people? I asked myself. I held her hands and asked for further clarification on why she was sacked.

When I pestered her, she said the personnel officer had for long been worrying her.

At the time I was employing people in my new office. I put the offer to her. She laughed.

“I can’t work for you,” she said.

“Why?”

“We are friends and…”

I succeeded in convincing her. She took the job and we began to see and know more of each other. She was a magnanimous personality. She was always winning big contracts for the company. I realised I was not getting any younger. I had to make hay when the sun was still shinning. I took her out for a lunch and dropped the bombshell.

“I think I love you.” I said after the meal. She was shocked. I never gave her the slightest impression that I was going to say a thing like that. I behaved as if it was just another lunch date.

“Please say something,” I urged.

“What do you want me to say?” She said angrily.

The following day Stella did not come to work. So, I went to her place after office hour. It was her father who told me outside that she was a bit under the weather.

When I got in, she was sleeping. I did not wake her up. Instead I went to a nearby supermarket, bought some provisions and a card. She had woken up by the time I returned
“Femi,” she called me for the first time without adding ‘brother’, “have you been here for long?”...
Continue Reading>>>
https://soupim.com/i-have-four-children-from-two-mistresses-how-would-i-explain-this-to-my-wife/
Re: I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? by Felimax(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Wow! Interesting!

May I never be in your position with double or multiple kids from different women. I reject it in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? by meobizy(f): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 10 Different Girls Phone Numbers In A Day / Understanding Women to get respect. / I Slept With A Stranger,Part Two,Lesson Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.