Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari (30168 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by SmellyNyash: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Either u like or not, he is ur next President in JESUS NAME

Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan
He Will be too try the president of ur family not mine senseless goat
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by SmellyNyash: 4:12am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
Keep that ur stinky mouth Shut goat with no sense
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:06am On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Keep that ur stinky mouth Shut goat with no sense
Tell that to your miserable father grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by BetterNija: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=slipperyanus07 post=115384498]Tinubu is a failure.

If Tinubu is a failure according to you, how do you mention a failure? In comparison with your father, who's more Successful?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by BetterNija: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2022
The same Tinubu the confused region ( Biafra , Zoo, Obituary) claimed he was packaged out of the country as an astronaut he's in Abuja seeing the President and preparing for his election .
Though don't really blame them ..Their assistant god , called Nmandi kanu once said Buhari is dead , buried and now replaced with Jubril from Sudan.. Their brain � is the most soft and empty brain to confuse and conjure to satisfy your wish and achieve your goal.
They are more vulnerable than Zombie .
Just tell them a lie to their favour, they buy it without looking back .
One problem applicable to two people , they will praise one and condemn the other ..
They have brain that relate and think differently to same condition, with different affected person
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by colestephan86: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu, APC Chairman Visit President Buhari
Along is the campaign DG.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by nnamdi640: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
IgOga:
Everybody dey appoint spokesman now Labour is busy trying to clear their new trending obituary name grin grin

They need to get Obi a spokesman/woman so that he stops disgracing himself with fake statistics
Those supporting mr billion vans are the true definition of madness and disgrace. What will other countries say about such people. A man that was a drug baron and a confirmed criminal operating billion vans on a broad daylight is the worst.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by IgOga(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Those supporting mr billion vans are the true definition of madness and disgrace. What will other countries say about such people. A man that was a drug baron and a confirmed criminal operating billion vans on a broad daylight is the worst.
Stop yearning nonsense...take him to court of you have evidence...that is why they call you Obituary....always insulting....lying...and spreading lies....it's democracy....vote your candidate but don't insult people because they reject lies and terrorism.......sell your candidate if you have any reasonable thing to sell.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by nnamdi640: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2022
IgOga:

Stop yearning nonsense...take him to court of you have evidence...that is why they call you Obituary....always insulting....lying...and spreading lies....it's democracy....vote your candidate but don't insult people because they reject lies and terrorism.......sell your candidate if you have any reasonable thing to sell.

You mean the issue of billion vans was a lie. May God have mercy on you all
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by TheGift: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Did any watch this video and see how docile Tinubu was. Everyone was walking ahead of Him and talking ahead of Him. He had the lowest energy in the room. I hope Tinubu is not under some spell. He is being used by some people to get into power, so that they can take over. Tinubu is very sick and incapacitated. I get bet all my savings on that.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
See the mumu people wear nose mask when they are far from each other, but remove it when close together to take photo. Dummies
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by BeeNG3: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU. JAGABAN OF AFRICA! U ARE WELCOME SIR
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari by gawu1: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Two failures

They are not useful to themselves talk more of being useful to Nigerians

I now begin to see our diversity as a curse

Can a nation ruled by the Hausa's or Fulani's allow buhari to be their president when they have better options? Or can oduduwa nation allow Tilumbu to be their president when they have better options?
All these people supporting these failures are supporting them based on religion, tribe or what they stand to gain that's all.
If u have a company and u want to recruit between these three, just be sincere with yourself,,who are you going to choose among the three?
Deep down inside u, u know the answer but instead,u choose to do the contrary.Satan is using u to fight your destiny.What a pity. That's y Nigeria can never be better because majority refuse to do the right thing.So our diversity is a curse nothing more,nothing less.
Ogah, this your wailing has no sugar at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.