Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Experience With A Policeman Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Policeman Today (2722 Views)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omoh today funny ehn. Up till now I still de surprised what happened.

So jejely I was on my own eating at one buka joint for my side, this policeman spotted me from afar unknown to me until I just saw him right at my front with AK47. He was making calls initially and at the same time pointing fingers aggressively at me. I thought he was going to arrest me say I be Yahoo boy so I became curious and a little afraid. The bread and beans way I de chop nor gree go down my throat again. My mouth just dry.

Not until he finished his calls and whispered to me with a low voice that I should buy food for him. I was shocked at the same time I composed myself and ask him to collect because I still get change. I owe 1k and my own food was 600.

To my greatest surprised this man bought food of 1500 without consulting me and left. I was just in a state of unknown when the woman told me his bill with mine making 2100. I had to drop my phone with them, carry bike to where ATM de to collect money and retrieved my phone back. I just de imagined say what if I no carry my card.

I was just laughing even people there were shocked.

Well it's gone already and life goes on.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
A whole 1500 ?

Hungry and greedy thief at the end same and time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
A whole 1500 ?

Hungry and greedy thief at the end same and time.

Today ehn well part of me de happy say e nor arrest me tho. You know Nigerian police can be dramatic sometimes.
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
TeamLeader:

Today ehn well part of me de happy say e nor arrest me tho. You know Nigerian police can be dramatic sometimes.

I understand

No one should should ever praaaay to have anything to do with them.

Bunch of bastards !

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
That's almost their general behaviour.
Last time i gave one of them lift from a church ordination ceremony as he asked me to drop him where he can eat food. I later dropped him at food joint ask him to order for food eat and wait for me to pick him back to the church. To my surprise when i come back ask the woman how much is his bill, she said 400 naira and the policeman interrupted her by claiming he ate 1200 naira what of food.
Without much enquiry I pay them and pick him back to the church after sneaking in to collect balance from the woman.
Most of them are just too shameless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
What sort of bs is that? I for no buy am Shi Shi
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
hisgrace090:
Last time i gave one of them lift from a church ordination ceremony as he asked me to drop him where he can eat food. I later dropped him at food joint ask him to order for food eat and wait for me to pick him back to the church. To my surprise when i come back ask the woman how much is his bill, she said 400 naira and the policeman interrupted her by claiming he ate 1200 naira what of food.
Without much enquiry I pay them and pick him back to the church after sneaking in to collect balance from the woman.

This is crazy. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
hisgrace090:

What a shameless ingrate !

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Typicool8(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Lol grin
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by MrOjay1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
you for just tell the police man say make him collect na 400 naira worth you fit do
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
MrOjay1:
you for just tell the police man say make him collect na 400 naira worth you fit do

Bro fear caught up with me. I no wan get issue with police at all. I de fear naija police o
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Polynek(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dix is very funny cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Mercury12(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
You didn't check his name tag?

Well I won't blame you for that. This is Nigeria and Naija police are well known to be notorious rogues. With an Ak47 riffle and bloodshot eyes. Most of these kinda yeye police officers won't think twice before firing a shot.
Perhaps because of the many bad eggs in the system though.
The police media and publicity person won't have much work to do if they finally restructure the police.
Social media seams to be the best way to leak their secret illegal activities to public that way they will have no other choice than to dismiss the police officer/officers

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by foleskay(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Olokpa don carry u trybaye. That's how most of them do. Very clannish,ungrateful,very opportunistic.

Well I too learned the hard way back in d days when I still dey form nice guy. There was this mopol living in ma neighborhood then,each time he sees me passing by at his ogogoro joint he go dey persuade me to buy him drink and sachet gin,I go pay for the drink and his colleagues..he began forming so nice and friendly, until one day my dad had
Issues at their zone 12 division at dugbe in ibadan. This olopa bone me totally..the way he treated me was so embarasing, telling me to my face he no sabi me. He told me frankly..'' O boy leave my side go face ur family wahala.
Since then,I don daju and kala for any police.

Ma papa also paid him back by not leasing him his mini bus to carry his loads when he wan relocate. The fool still had d effontery to approach us for car assistance. Very entitled lots undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Eazie351(m): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Police do you "point and bill" lol.

na you do like say you get money na, police bill you say he wan chop, you no cut call follow foodseller talk.
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2022
foleskay:
Olokpa don carry u trybaye. That's how most of them do. Very clannish,ungrateful,very opportunistic.

Well I too learned the hard way back in d days when I still dey form nice guy. There was this mopol living in ma neighborhood then,each time he sees me passing by at his ogogoro joint he go dey persuade me to buy him drink and sachet gin,I go pay for the drink and his colleagues..he began forming so nice and friendly, until one day my dad had
Issues at their zone 12 division at dugbe in ibadan. This olopa bone me totally..the way he treated me was so embarasing, telling me to my face he no sabi me. He told me frankly..'' O boy leave my side go face ur family wahala.

Ma papa also paid him back by not leasing him his mini bus to carry his loads when he wan relocate. The fool still had d effontery to approach us for car assistance. Very entitled lots undecided

Omoh
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Eazie351:
Police do you "point and bill" lol.

na you do like say you get money na, police bill you say he wan chop, you no cut call follow foodseller talk.

Brother I thought I was helping o. You know hunger de the land already
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by AgentGoat: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Them beg pass anything as if na them be only nigerians facing hardship.
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2022
AgentGoat:
Them beg pass anything as if na them be only nigerians facing hardship.

At least it's better than arresting innocent people unnecessarily
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by melody91: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2022
foleskay:

lol naso my dad's driver used to be very nice to one of them for area that year ... He go flex Dem , if we gather Waka and spot them for there joint, he go park buy something for their table... Den go hail the Mumu egbon too.. laslas egbon had issue with someone and ended up for dia station.. na d same squad torture am, grin , when we went there to bail egbon ,one of Dem called us for corner and dey form nice say make we dey advice d egbon to dey stay away from fight,it's not worth it..blabla , na later egbon told us na dat particular one even kick am for groin area...if egbon sight policeman ever since... Na curse dey follow grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Olumighty123(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
TeamLeader:

At least it's better than arresting innocent people unnecessarily

What is the difference? shocked this na tricky extortion grin
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by nairalanderr: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
rubbish country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by oceanized25(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Baba why will he arrest you when you did nothing wrong??we give this people too much room to act up.
Once I was taking a walk n an army man fully kit with gun called me,I went n the next thing he said was that I should go and buy something for him,he was giving me the money,I said I am not going that way,he asked again,I said same thing,he was shocked and left me,I continued my movement through the part I told him I wasn't taken...I am not here to be intimidated and serve a mannerless officer.
TeamLeader:

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by pointblank247(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
They can't try that rubbish any where in anambra state
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by SporaD8: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Ascaris they always jealous when they see fresh face.
If you have offered him N100, he would have still collect. No they do pass yourself o boy!
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Slydan204: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Lesson learnt d hard way
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
oceanized25:
Baba why will he arrest you when you did nothing wrong??we give this people too much room to act up.
Once I was taking a walk n an army man fully kit with gun called me,I went n the next thing he said was that I should go and buy something for him,he was giving me the money,I said I am not going that way,he asked again,I said same thing,he was shocked and left me,I continued my movement through the part I told him I wasn't taken...I am not here to be intimidated and serve a mannerless officer.

Bros police matter no be so o. If you jam the mannerless ones even if you are innocent which of course they know, they will just find something to implicate you just to extort you. Bros you must drop. Just pray you don't meet them o. Them be werey
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Slydan204:
Lesson learnt d hard way

I tell you bro
SporaD8:
Ascaris they always jealous when they see fresh face.
If you have offered him N100, he would have still collect. No they do pass yourself o boy!

Walahi. Na me Bleep up
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by Tegabadguy(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
that's how the tin go
Re: My Experience With A Policeman Today by SamOchuko: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
TeamLeader:
Omoh today funny ehn. Up till now I still de surprised what happened.

So jejely I was on my own eating at one buka joint for my side, this policeman spotted me from afar unknown to me until I just saw him right at my front with AK47. He was making calls initially and at the same time pointing fingers aggressively at me. I thought he was going to arrest me say I be Yahoo boy so I became curious and a little afraid. The bread and beans way I de chop nor gree go down my throat again. My mouth just dry.

Not until he finished his calls and whispered to me with a low voice that I should buy food for him. I was shocked at the same time I composed myself and ask him to collect because I still get change. I owe 1k and my own food was 600.

To my greatest surprised this man bought food of 1500 without consulting me and left. I was just in a state of unknown when the woman told me his bill with mine making 2100. I had to drop my phone with them, carry bike to where ATM de to collect money and retrieved my phone back. I just de imagined say what if I no carry my card.

I was just laughing even people there were shocked.

Well it's gone already and life goes on.

He fit buy d 1500 for for himself if na him won pay? Stupid idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her / Where Is SLAWOMIR??? / Can U Marry A Ur Best Friend Ex- Girlfriend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.