Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse (5519 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Vickho:
that saintmary you're quoting has a history of mental illness.
she was discharged last year from yabaleft.
the remnants of madness is still remaining in her nuerons that's why you need to stop conversation with her.
Just ignore the werey, she doesn't worth it
Seun Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala

Violation of rule 2 and 8,,,,
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Klass99:

Banned by who and when? Is there no limit to the lies you people will tell on this forum to paint someone bad and make yourselves look good as if you are telling the truth.

Unlike you I have a real life outside this forum, work and responsibilities, family and friends, hobbies and extra curricular activities I like and enjoy. I don't spend every waking moment here cloning accounts, creating new ones to troll and bully, instigating and knacking heads together.

Check my post history well ooo. I wasn't banned as you claimed, my last post was last night and I have social media time. I am not online all day being unproductive and fruitless with my life and time.
Kindly stop replying dat troll,,,,once u give them attention they will keep on seeking your attention and trolling u,,,,btw that person gregorypeterson is same as Vickho,,, Satanistminion,,, Roseiyn and others,,,,what he does is that he creates different accounts and clone people's accounts especially those that disagree with his opinion,,,, he's very useless
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this is why anyone can see you are bitter, dull and without a shred of gray matter.

did someone remove your brain and put shit there?

you stalk me all the time, and yet you are so unintelligent that you cannot recognize when i am trolling?

anyone with an ounce of sense would read what i wrote and laugh, but a bitter, uneducated, unexposed illiterate with a chinko phone and too much data for his single digit iq to handle reads and thinks he is reading something with his fellow bitter wan-kers

Kindly keep my family out of your mouth. face the bitter reality of the useless failed human beings that spawned you instead of spilling you on the dirty smelly vermin infested floor you were conceived in, and the even more useless future thugs you will bring into the world to break peoples windows in traffic
Total brutality,,,,if I were Satanist aka Roseiyn Vickho Satanistminion,,,, unlimitedgrace,,,,satandeterrible I would hv hid my face from dis forum,,,,,

Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,venumx I won't see dis alone,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg see as person brutalize una useless friend cheesy
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2022
cococandy:
the whole thing is just weird
Yeah it's weird because he's confusing u,,,, that's how he operates, he will create rift between u and ur friends just like he's currently doing,,,the best thing to do is ignoring him like a plague or report all of his alternate accounts to the mods,,,
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Ninisun:

You should know that you no reach Fire..manx! You think you can insult people and get away with it abi? Na your type be perverts I dey talk about who are obsessive of married women. Tata wey steal phone to insult his mother online.
Don't insult the useless troll back unless he will report u to the mods so that u will get banned,,,, that's how the coward behaves,,just report him whenever he trolls u or mention me, stillwhites,,,Messi1,,,, hltsong
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Stillwhites(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't insult the useless troll back unless he will report u to the mods so that u will get banned,,,, that's how the coward behaves,,just report him whenever he trolls u or mention me, stillwhites,,,Messi1,,,, hltsong
Where is the idiot na?
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
cococandy:
I know .
Roseiyn=Vickho=Gregorypeterson re the same person,,,,, cheesy
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Saintmary(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Seun Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala

Violation of rule 2 and 8,,,,

Thanks BeanmanX

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by NoToPile: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
truthsayer009:

I get what you're saying & I agree it is not synonymous, Tyler Perry is in show business so he definitely cannot be boring but there are some kinds of "exciting" environments he cannot be seen because of the image he portrays. Your spouse may not want to watch Big Brother or Love Island where people are banging themselves on live television because he deems it unholy but you may find it interesting & think he is acting old fashioned. You may enjoy wearing skimpy stuff out & about, around the house even when visitors are in but he is feeling somehow ontop of that decision.

My point is, men who are less likely to give you problems aren't moved by popular fun lifestyle or trends which ultimately shields them from a lot of temptations but some women don't enjoy being with that type of person. They want a lively guy/man who is in vogue.

Now I agree with the bolded

I think I get what you are saying now, was just surprised with the Godly men are boring statement.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by NoToPile: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
bukatyne:

I totally agree with this.

The next question is if the godly man seeker is godly herself.

This reminds me of a story I heard; I know the actors grin

Babe was in 'town' and married godly bobo. Nagged him to be jaiye jaiye and as per fast learner, he learnt beyond the syllabus. grin

Added chronic adultery & abuse to his clubbing & hanging out with 'the boys'.

Madam kuku carry her kaya like that. After all, the man is her creation.

Well maybe he was a coded jaiye jaiye to begin with.

Just saying tho. grin
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by NoToPile: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
truthsayer009:

Yes you are right, they are aren't old fashioned in looks and communication but their mannerism will be far different from those ones I mentioned up there.[b] Also, just to note that women who date for at least one year physically can most times tell if the man is a jaiye-jaiye kind of man, the red flags will be showing no matter how subtl[/b]e. Once you are engaged to somebody that is always hiding their phone. Going outside to talk etc You know whats coming. Lets not lie, we all see the signs.

Yeah right but some humans are masters at deception, they are so smooth and it's only by divine intervention you know their real self.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by BeanmanX(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Saintmary:

Thanks BeanmanX

If he trolls u just report him,,, don't waste ur time engaging him,,
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Saintmary(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
If he trolls u just report him,,, don't waste ur time engaging him,,

Got it.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
NoToPile:

Just saying tho. grin

Well, she brought it out herself grin
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I responded to angelfallz and spambot banned me

Angelfallz, I agree with everything you have said.

Even if I do not agree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by GloriousGbola: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
NoToPile:

Just saying tho. grin

It actually happens

It is why some people say it is better to wild out or ho out in your youth. So when you are older you have seen it all and cannot be swayed

That of course assumes you will not get lost in the game in your youth though

I remember this dude Victor. Guy was su throughout school. Anyways guy went on nysc came back and was asking guys Oya when do we hit the club?

My former ceo na my age. As guy rose and got power, his latent ashawo manifested fully. Enough affairs. Some sef you go dey shake your head. Today his first wife has divorced him and left the country with the kids. But he has a new wife so...

Hopefully as that one was fking him as adultery, she knows how it goes

And then there are the guys who you clearly can see want to chop life but don't have money. One of my paddy in school whose dad was a lecturer used to joke about pics from his dad's youth and how dad na player.anyway the dad got a rector job and promptly started knacking small girls so much that the sons were all embarrassed
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by angelfallz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol
Those spambots can be a pain sometimes.

You better agree oh! Before the spambots get angry and give you a very long ban. smiley

bukatyne:
I responded to angelfallz and spambot banned me

Angelfallz, I agree with everything you have said.

Even if I do not agree cheesy
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by DonroxyII: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
olukaygold:
Yes, though I'm still a bachelor,but I've a spirit of satisfaction and contentment,if I'm dating You, believe me, You're the only one I'm dating as long as all my needs are met.
All Your needs can't be met by One Woman neither can You meet all Her needs:

Contentments is the Answer that's if you don't have room for More Wives(Polygamy):
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
If you marry your Isaac and not an Ishmael, even if he falls and cheats, he will come and confess to you himself with genuine remorse.

Shallow You, Why Do You have Problems with Abraham Children whom are both Blessed to Liberate the World in their own Dimensions:

Blind African, Isaacs Also Cheats Everywhere in the Isaac in Monastery!
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by NoToPile: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gloriousgbola

It actually happens

It is why some people say it is better to wild out or ho out in your youth. So when you are older you have seen it all and cannot be swayed

That of course assumes you will not get lost in the game in your youth though

Well lots get lost in the game at youth and they never ever get back and then some tiny few who repent and become good guys

I remember this dude Victor. Guy was su throughout school. Anyways guy went on nysc came back and was asking guys Oya when do we hit the club?

My former ceo na my age. As guy rose and got power, his latent ashawo manifested fully. Enough affairs. Some sef you go dey shake your head. Today his first wife has divorced him and left the country with the kids. But he has a new wife so...

Hopefully as that one was fking him as adultery, she knows how it goes

And then there are the guys who you clearly can see want to chop life but don't have money. One of my paddy in school whose dad was a lecturer used to joke about pics from his dad's youth and how dad na player.anyway the dad got a rector job and promptly started knacking small girls so much that the sons were all embarrassed

Lool at latent ashawo

I actually feel the ones that money is the motivator are the worst set, anyone money can change the character has always exhibited a fake personality / character and it might even be oblivious to the person involved , money/power is always the true test.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by NoToPile: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
bukatyne:

Well, she brought it out herself grin

Yeah right.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by GloriousGbola: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
NoToPile:
Gloriousgbola

Well lots get lost in the game at youth and they never ever get back and then some tiny few who repent and become good guys

Lool at latent ashawo

I actually feel the ones that money is the motivator are the worst set, anyone money can change the character has always exhibited a fake personality / character and it might even be oblivious to the person involved , money/power is always the true test.

one of my favorite quotes is from will smith - money doesn't change people, it merely amplifies what is already there

generous people become philantropists

greedy people become more and more obssesed with squeezing every drop of profit from their companies

and ho-rny guys become out and out dogs. That one also happened with one of my former bosses who saw money late in life. His di-ck literally almost got him killed. He would have been another sex romp story.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by placeofallure(f): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2022
prepre12:
I use to believe that there are men who won’t cheat on their women but now I wonder if they are really out there anymore. One can be hardworking, have your own money, not be demanding and support you man all through the way but at the end they will still cheat and hit you for finding out. You try to be godly. But you don’t get godly men in return

Yes, there are. I know one, my husband. God bless him always.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Klass99(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by GloriousGbola: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Klass99:

You alone with all these wonderful bosses, were you guys in the oil & gas sector? Those O&G guys can cheat for Africa, I figure it's the access to too much money which fuels their extra curricular activities in the other room. I can see where your username originated from tongue.

At the bolded, I saw that quote on Twitter it wasn't attributed to Smith but I liked it and thought it was apt and insightful. How did the di-ck almost kill Hot boss? How can you be giving half gist like this? Biko what happened ooo?

its the same story you always see on SM na. guy dies during sex romp. i don't know if he took anything, but he had a stroke in the middle of the thing. the chick took off. someone sha got him to a hospital. unfortunately he is already separated from his wife, so i dont know how his recovery was managed. he is ok now, as far as i can tell
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by GloriousGbola: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Klass99:

You alone with all these wonderful bosses, were you guys in the oil & gas sector? Those O&G guys can cheat for Africa, I figure it's the access to too much money which fuels their extra curricular activities in the other room. I can see where your username originated from tongue.

At the bolded, I saw that quote on Twitter it wasn't attributed to Smith but I liked it and thought it was apt and insightful. How did the di-ck almost kill Hot boss? How can you be giving half gist like this? Biko what happened ooo?

Anyways my marriage is 16 years this year. Yet to cheat but I still have plenty of time before the I run out of lead in my pencil tongue.
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by GraciousVictor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ninisun:

You should know that you no reach Firemanx! You think you can insult people and get away with it abi? Na your type be perverts I dey talk about who are obsessive of married women. Tata wey steal phone to insult his mother online.
sweetheart how are you enjoying your ban tongue
When your ban duration is over you'll have sense and know how to control that mouth of yours that runs like tap on a public forum.
i missed you Sha and I can't wait for your ban to elapse so we can continue from where we stopped kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
GraciousVictor:
shut up you miserable liar.
you have a sacrilegious affair going on between you and ishilove.
Don't let me expose you oh.
And if i ever get to know your wife I'll show him the clandestine relationship you have been hiding from her and the useless ladies of this forum you have been follow up and down.
miserable simp, your cheating ass will be exposed.
You can only deceive dumbasses like the idiot you quoted above.
Mynd44, rule 2, 8 and 19
Re: Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Anyways my marriage is 16 years this year. Yet to cheat but I still have plenty of time before the I run out of lead in my pencil tongue.
Mrs Gbola must hear this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Natural Delivery Or Cs? / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.