Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (8434 Views)

SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aljharem3: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2011
seanet02:

YOU seriously need to get your heads examined.
The real Yoruba leaders are the one who spearheaded the June 12 struggle and not any King.
You said they COLLECTED money as if you were there. Use your brain dude.

so are you saying yoruba leaders can not fall for bribe undecided are they that good just because they are "yoruba leaders"

even real so called yoruba leaders fall for bribe. ok
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by rose75(f): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2011
Can we for once stop tribalising serious issues like this and treat it as a general problem, it could happen anywhere. Come to think of it, MKO wasn't/isn't the only figure murdered in Nigeria but what do we hear at the end of the day -"panel of inquiry".
The fact here is since Mustapha has made this step, let him go ahead and call names as he has been challenged. I believe that will help us alot, even though the deed has been done, it could forestall future occurences and expose all the "bad leaders" we have.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by ispeed(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2011
I belief there is atom of truth in the al-mustapha stories. Because this kudirat abiola was sold by her yoruba PA. So  dont doubt  Al-mustapha.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by alex14(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2011
My greatest fear is dying and coming back as a yorobo, God forbid! angry

These so called ngbatis will live in denial till eternity. I've always believed that the yorobus are slaves to the ewusa/fulani goats and their destiny is intertwined with their slave masters. How can your aare onokokanfo (your so called "war general"wink gets murdered in cold blood in prison, and all what the killers (ewusa/fulani) did was to BRIBE their servants(yoruboas) and ask them to shut up!

I have also come to notice that the yorubuas hate any form rebellion against their ewusa/fulani masters,,,infact they are the "attack dogs" that is always sent forth to discredit any form of rebellion against ewusa/fulani control of the toilet called nigerian. This hate for rebellion by our "friends" of the SW is not unconnected with the fact that they lack the courage to free up themselves from the yoke placed on them by their ewusa/fulani masters embarassed.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2011
My brother its quite unfortunate that yoorobas collected money to have their own slaughtered by ordinary almajiris. Its a shameful thing that yoroobas has remained in perceptual slavery. Just look at the way and manner they have always collected money to have their sons and daughters slaughtered by almajiri harams, from abiola to awalaowoa to fushow williams to bola ige to daramola to kudirat, the list is numerous. Yoroobas are the problem of this nation, minus yorobahs Nigeria will be a peaceful place. They are the origin of political killings, evil and all the devilish in this nation. They have collaborated with the north to kill their own. What a is dying tribe, marked for destruction. The only people suffering and smiling- yoroobahs
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by alex14(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2011
Again, I won't be surprise if the yorubus will attempt to spin their treacherous way out of this situation. If they have their way and just to save face, they would have told the world that their "war general" abiola is not dead,,,he is in an undisclosed location angry.

Yoruba sons and daughters get butchered by ewusa/fulani goats in the north, only for these same yorubus to deny the killings by saying it's the other people that are killed. I guess they don't want to upset their ewusa/fulani masters,,,,PATHETIC angry
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2011
alex_101:

These so called ngbatis will live in denial till eternity. I've always believed that the yorobus are slaves to the ewusa/fulani goats and their destiny is intertwined with their slave masters. How can your aare onokokanfo (your so called "war general"wink gets murdered in cold blood in prison, and all what the killers (ewusa/fulani) did was to BRIBE their servants(yoruboas) and ask them to shut up!

I have also come to notice that the yorubuas hate any form rebellion against their ewusa/fulani masters,,,infact they are the "attack dogs" that is always sent forth to discredit any form of rebellion against ewusa/fulani control of the toilet called nigerian. This hate for rebellion by our "friends" of the SW is not unconnected with the fact that they lack the courage to free up themselves from the yoke placed on them by their ewusa/fulani masters embarassed.    

I hope you save just a small dose of the venom in you for Igbo leaders that have also held the South East hostage since 'democracy' was instituted, once more, in 1999.
There is a medical condition that appropriately captures your kind of thinking.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by kettykin: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2011
This is Freedom of Information in action. Am totally not surprised at how Yoruba leaders betrayed their own.

The act of betrayal is not new .

My advice to Al mustapha name them very urgently because they will use the Same poison on you.
My advice to Nigerians watch OBJ reaction to all these.

My advice to yorubas betrayal can never get you anywhere
The same poison must have Been used on tunde idiagbon and Pius okigbo.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Yeske2(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2011
We Nigerians have a problem which is stereotyping tribes and not focusing on the real issue at hand.
Ndigbo like money, Yorubas are dirty, Hausas sub-humans etc but the real issue - corrupt leaders everywhere. Let us forget the stereotyping and push these ingratious leaders out. My take
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by freepeople: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2011
YAWN!!!!

STALE YARN
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2011
Yeske!:

We Nigerians have a problem which is stereotyping tribes and not focusing on the real issue at hand.
Ndigbo like money, Yorubas are dirty, Hausas sub-humans etc but the real issue - corrupt leaders everywhere. Let us forget the stereotyping and push these ingratious leaders out. My take

You've articulated reasons why it is sometimes difficult to argue with those who think sub-saharan Africans have refused to evolve beyond the primordial phase.
That we have educated Nigerians, here, fanning the embers of ethnic e-warfare further serves to drive home this point. angry
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by kettykin: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2011
I once said in this forum that the problem of Nigeria is not the North but the yorubas.
The same Yorubas betrayed the igbos in the 60s even after saying by omission or commission just because of vice presidency and minister for finance . In the 90s the betrayed their own for $500 m .

The rest of the south need to know who actually loved money and can sell his father and mother for money
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by WilWily: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2011
kettykin:

I once said in this forum that the problem of Nigeria is not the North but the yorubas.
The same Yorubas betrayed the igbos in the 60s even after saying by omission or commission just because of vice presidency and minister for finance . In the 90s the betrayed their own for $500 m .
The rest of the south need to know who actually loved money and can sell his father and mother for money
I said it long time ago that Yorubas are the worst thing that ever happened to South Nigerians.
Unless Yorubas are Genetically Modified, Fraud/ Corruption, betrayal will continue in Nigeria. Any time a Yoruba open his mouth what comes out is Lies Lies upon Lies.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2011
I think the best thing is to exterminate the yoroobah group. They have been tested and tried to be more devilish, evil, myopic, love of money more than every other human since they sold out their to almajiris to kill, just like the way they gave out for a paltry sum, Bola ige, abiola and Awalaowoa to the abacha boko harams to be slaughtered in the baracks. I think this has something to do with the high level of poverty ravaging the yoroobaland, their elders are so poor that they can be bribed with 20 naira., what a people
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2011
chino11:

I think the best thing is to exterminate the yoroobah group. They have been tested and tried to be more devilish, evil, myopic, love of money more than every other human since they sold out their to almajiris to kill, just like the way they gave out for a paltry sum, Bola ige, abiola and Awalaowoa to the abacha boko harams to be slaughtered in the baracks. I think this has something to do with the high level of poverty ravaging the yoroobaland, their elders are so poor that they can be bribed with 20 naira., what a people

Bravo! Nietzsche, whose ideas informed much of Adolf Hilter's thinking (Nazism), would be so proud of you.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Akainzo(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2011
alex_101:

I can't help but laugh at your ignorance. Read the histoy of this nation and get to know the alliances that have made the North the ruling body y for this nation, then come back and post if the Yoruba's have always been a follower of the Hausas.

You allow bigotry to befuddle your senses for logical reasoning and spew forth rubbish. The civil war ended a very long time ago, 40 years to be exact, so its time to get off from the effects of that incident.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2011
WilWily:

I said it long time ago that Yorubas are the worst thing that ever happened to South Nigerians.
Unless Yorubas are Genetically Modified, Fraud/ Corruption, betrayal will continue in Nigeria. Any time a Yoruba open his mouth what comes out is Lies Lies upon Lies.
kettykin:

See these okija vultures vomitting rubbish.who told you yorubas want to live with kidnappers and armed robbers ? Yorubas are not good yet your people already own Ajegunle and other lagos slum.if there is any hypocrite that need to exterminate,i think it's the ibos that need it and for your information,there is no way y'all jews can live peacefully with yoruba.fcktards
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Akolawole(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2011
Some people who were in primary school during the June 12 crises have the audacity to comment on a very serious issue in Nigeria politics.

Fact is Fact. Here are few pointers;

1) Mustapha and Abdulsalam was NEVER in good terms during that time. Mustapha disrespect Abdul on countless ocassion because he's the head of the killer squad. We should recall that when all senior millitary officers were wearing one useless logo of Abacha, Abdulsalami was the only officer that refuse to wear it which makes him a target for Mustapha and Abacha.

2) Susan Rice, Koffi Anan, Abdulsalam knew about Abiola's death.

3) Who are the main yoruba leaders at that time? Is it Bola Ige , Adesanya, Fasoranti, Fasheun, Falae, Gbonigi, Akande, Alayande that collect monies? None of these people can collect a dime.

4) The second set of leaders that can be prone to money were severely dealt with Abdusalam. Adedubu, Arisekola were compelled to return some money by Abdusalam.

5) Our younger leaders at that time were at that time in Exile. Ladoja and Tinubu were operating outside the country spending millions on Radio kudirat etc

6) Obasanjo has no ''identity'' as far as any tribe in nigeria is concerned.

Mustapha must name those people NOWWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

See these okija vultures vomitting rubbish.who told you yorubas want to live with kidnappers and armed robbers ? Yorubas are not good yet your people already own Ajegunle and other lagos slum.if there is any hypocrite that need to exterminate,i think it's the ibos that need it and for your information,there is no way y'all jews can live peacefully with yoruba.fcktards

And how have you distinguished yourself from the 2 protagonists mentioned above?
Hate begets hate. Simple.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Elnuk34(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2011
With this bickering and hatred, Nigeria is surely doomed. There is so much pretense and disunity in the land. Why not let us collectively fight our greatest enemies- bad leadership and corruption. Remember we have generations coming after us.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2011
Akolawole:

Some people who were in primary school during the June 12 crises have the audacity to comment on a very serious issue in Nigeria politics.

Fact is Fact. Here are few pointers;

1) Mustapha and Abdulsalam was NEVER in good terms during that time. Mustapha disrespect Abdul on countless ocassion because he's the head of the killer squad. We should recall that when all senior millitary officers were wearing one useless logo of Abacha, Abdulsalami was the only officer that refuse to wear it which makes him a target for Mustapha and Abacha.

2) Susan Rice, Koffi Anan, Abdulsalam knew about Abiola's death.

3) Who are the main yoruba leaders at that time? Is it Bola Ige , Adesanya, Fasoranti, Fasheun, Falae, Gbonigi, Akande, Alayande that collect monies? None of these people can collect a dime.

4) The second set of leaders that can be prone to money were severely dealt with Abdusalam. Adedubu, Arisekola were compelled to return some money by Abdusalam.

5) Our younger leaders at that time were at that time in Exile. Ladoja and Tinubu were operating outside the country spending millions on Radio kudirat etc

6) Obasanjo has no ''identity'' as far as any tribe in nigeria is concerned.

Mustapha must name those people NOWWWWWWWWWWW.

I once saw a video of Abiola's arrest and he was calling Kofi Annan that he was being arrested by military boys but the guy did nothing.The complicity in Abiola's death is nothing but showed how so called world power will do away with anybody that go against their ideology.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by femi4love(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2011
Very soon, God will expose the real enemies of Nigeria fom the SW. Ha ha haaa!!! (I still dey laugh o!)
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by WilWily: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
Elnuk34:

With this bickering and hatred, Nigeria is surely doomed. There is so much pretense and disunity in the land. Why not let us collectively fight our greatest enemies- bad leadership and corruption. Remember we have generations coming after us.
How can you collectively fight bad leadership, when your partner is willing to sell u to those both are fighting against.
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria with their Corrupt Lifestyle.
Yorubas need Genetical Modification, Their act of betrayals are more than that of Judas Iscariot.

I ask u something, will u like to go to war with someone who is ready to shot u from the back. That is Yoruba for u. EGUNJE People I Salute Una.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aljharem3: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
WilWily:

How can you collectively fight bad leadership, when your partner is willing to sell u to those both are fighting against.
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria with their Corrupt Lifestyle.
Yorubas need Genetical Modification, Their act of betrayals are more than that of Judas Iscariot.

I ask u something, will u like to go to war with someone who is ready to shot u from the back. That is Yoruba for u. EGUNJE People I Salute Una.

LOL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill pesin for hia o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by HighChief4(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
These people again. I give up on them I swear. Bunch of traitors
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
Yoorobahs tufiakwa. I will never wish anybody yoorobah. They can be this cannibal and barbaric.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Akolawole(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I once saw a video of Abiola's arrest and he was calling Kofi Annan that he was being arrested by military boys but the guy did nothing.The complicity in Abiola's death is nothing but showed how so called world power will do away with anybody that go against their ideology.

Thats another twist. West will be west

[size=14pt]Abiola as a Nigeria leader will be disaster.[/size] but that is off-topic.

Abiola as epitomised by June 12 is a genius.

Come to think of it, when abiola was killed, in how many state do people go to street to protest? Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti then which one?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by russellino: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ beaf - you were there in 93? I will never forget those days man! I still have some scars I earned at ikorodu road, palmgrove axis. Pity our aluta and blood didn't change much. Very sad
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
you Igbos are pathetic. it seems kwashiorkor and malnutrition during biafra have permanently stunted your brain growth grin. OK so some Yorubas allegedly took money and shut up. big deal. we'll get to the bottom of this. but there's no point reasoning with you becos i know y'all Igbos are busting a nut right now. i understand why Igbos are the way they are. see pictures below and understand.

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

you Igbos are pathetic. it seems kwashiorkor and malnutrition during biafra have permanently stunted your brain growth grin. OK so some Yorubas allegedly took money and shut up. big deal. we'll get to the bottom of this. but there's no point reasoning with you becos i know y'all Igbos are busting a nut right now. i understand why Igbos are the way they are. see pictures below and understand.

What a barbaric response.
I say you've lost your moral compass completely.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
IGBO PARADISE

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
eGuerrilla:

What a barbaric response.
I say you've lost your moral compass completely.

SHUT UP. the gloves are off now. Igbos always start what they cant finish. there's nothing like tribal-bashing-lite. let's stick with the heavy dose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests / Subsidy: "FG Borrowing To Import Fuel" - Zainab Ahmed / Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.