Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (8432 Views)

SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by cjfavour(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2011
In other sane countries,abdulsalam would have bn in prison.bt sure our protectionist govt will protect him.and d corruption continues.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by OmoLisabi(m): 2:27am On Aug 04, 2011
uzowulu4me:

Yoruba`s are fools
Your father, mother, family and entire ethnic race are the Fools.
May you Father and entire family never enjoy the fruits of their labour on you.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2011
Eziachi:

Are you really asking me?
Please use your tongue to count your teeth.
Did you noticed how many Yoruba leaders and non leaders that came out today, all protesting their innocence?
The most interesting was the statement of Olu Falea. He was like saying "me and this my friend, we did not take any money from anyone but I can't speak for others".,
Soon any Yoruba leader who did not come out to say it wasn't me, everyone will be asking- maybe its him.
Some have even started asking Oni of IFE, Arisokola Aloa to state their own innocence. It will become that everyone is suspicious of each other.
Just like Peter Tosh sang: "When everyone is talking about a crime, who was then the criminal"
So that is what Al Mustapha has succeeded in doing, putting everyone YORUBA MAN ON TRIAL.

please respect yourself when you talk.

you really should know better.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by PointB: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2011
@ Topic

Selling Abiola for cash [size=20pt]"is the most unkindest cut"[/size], SW leaders could have inflicted!
Very sad!  sad sad sad sad
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by igboboy1(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2011
OmoLisabi:

Your father, mother, family and entire ethnic race are the Fools.
May you Father and entire family never enjoy the fruits of their labour on you.

hahaha Yoruba and words, u think your words go come to past? u be native doctor? u be GOD? u be chairman?

na so adesanya and other oldowas dey rake on abiola behalf before they were bought, abi na money u dey find na im dey make u dey yan like mad man? poor agbero, tinubu is there enjoying his cut from the payout u are here rattling like an orphan
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by HighChief4(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2011
"I am just the victim of Abiola's death, i choose to accept responsibility, but the irony is the same people who make Nigerians believe i killed Him(Abiola) are the killers themselves and they are his supposed brothers, they will do everything in their disposal to make sure i dont come into power" - Retd General IBB
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by PointB: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
High_Chief:

"I am just the victim of Abiola's death, i choose to accept responsibility, but the irony is the same people who make Nigerians believe i killed Him(Abiola) are the killers themselves and they are his supposed brothers, they will do everything in their disposal to make sure i dont come into power" - Retd General IBB

Word.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Gbenge77(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
uzowulu4me:

Yoruba`s are fools
idiotic comment
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ point B

dont use two superlatives in that manner.

most unkindest is just wrong.

would explain better but e be like say i'm half asleep right now.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Eziachi: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
tpia@:

please respect yourself when you talk.

you really should know better.
Mention a line in that post that lacks respect?
What should I know better about? Bribe taking accusation or what?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by okadaman2: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^
maybe she's asking you not to make childish and taunting remarks based on the words of a drowning murderer like al-Mustapha.

Especially when that murderer cannot support his "coded claims" with any iota of evidence

Especially when that terror merchant does not give a damn rat arse about your own people too.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Willywilly9: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Gani Adams is a truthful man
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by BabaOlowo: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abubakar did not give anybody any penny, he withdrew and pocket all the money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors / How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.