Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (8433 Views)

SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by hbrednic: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
Abiola was sold for a shekel,thats too bad.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by philip0906(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

SHUT UP. the gloves are off now. Igbos always start what they cant finish. there's nothing like tribal-bashing-lite. let's stick with the heavy dose.
please don't deviate 4rm d topic at hand. . .back 2 d topic
@op
na 2day?yurubas r bunch of hypocrites
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
the above pictures explain the low IQ and uncivilized behavior prevalent and Igbos. i will continue to point this out to them as a form of therapy so they can realize that if Igbos know how to go crazy and wild on NL, i have the whip to make them calm down and take their medication. expect more medication from Lagcity. grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

SHUT UP. the gloves are off now. Igbos always start what they cant finish. there's nothing like tribal-bashing-lite. let's stick with the heavy dose.

Too many neurotic Nigerians on these boards, I tell you.
People who may well appear normal on the surface but, undoubtedly, are as unhinged as they come angry

I blame not ye, but the mental health system which have left your case undiagnosed for this long!
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
philip0906:

please don't deviate 4rm d topic at hand. . .back 2 d topic
@op
na 2day?yurubas r bunch of hypocrites

we are on topic. this is a tribal bashing thread not Abiola thread. i see u beginning to throw your own little jabs too. now we are on the same page cheesy
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
It would not be a bad idea to ship all ethnic flame throwers on these boards off to cultural and religiously 'monolithic' Somalia, which has proven to be anything but an oasis that only exists in the mind. grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
Akolawole:

Thats another twist. West will be west

[size=14pt]Abiola as a Nigeria leader will be disaster.[/size] but that is off-topic.

Abiola as epitomised by June 12 is a genius.

Come to think of it, when abiola was killed, in how many state do people go to street to protest? Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti then which one?

Are you serious ? In my hood in lagos,boys trooped out,attacked hausa community even across lagos and ogun state,it's was a revenge mission against hausa/fulani.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Too many neurotic Nigerians on these boards, I tell you.
People who may well appear normal on the surface but, undoubtedly, are as unhinged as they come angry

I blame not ye, but the mental health system which have left your case undiagnosed for this long!

grin grin grin grin grin grin it is necessary to do this since u Igbo ppl went nuts on the thread. shut up and take your medicine.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin it is necessary to do this since u Igbo ppl went nuts on the thread. shut up and take your medicine.  

How told you I am Igbo?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by philip0906(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

we are on topic. this is a tribal bashing thread not Abiola thread. i see u beginning to throw your own little jabs too. now we are on the same page cheesy

yh u right. . .but d thread has yuruba hypocrisy as theme and every comment should revolve round that grin grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
eGuerrilla:

It would not be a bad idea to ship all ethnic flame throwers on these boards off to cultural and religiously 'monolithic' Somalia, which has proven to be anything but an oasis that only exists in the mind. grin

shut up and stop acting holy, u threw jabs at Yorubas too. but after i gave u Igbo ppl ur medication, you are now calling for civility and sanity. two pages went by, u didn't call ur Igbo brothers to order. my medicine is working!
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

shut up and stop acting holy, u threw jabs at Yorubas too. but after i gave u Igbo ppl your medication, you are now calling for civility and sanity. two pages went by, u didn't call your Igbo brothers to order. my medicine is working!

See, that's the thing about neurosis, it is to do with the workings of the mind.
You could not wait to read my response, so you engaged foot in the mouth as is characteristic.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2011
philip0906:

yh u right. . .but d thread has yuruba hypocrisy as theme and every comment should revolve round that grin grin

i see. yoruba hypocrisy is the theme. not the allegations made by mustapha. not the so called yoruba leaders who betrayed their ppl. it is "Yoruba hypocrisy" for you Igbos. you now see why i posted the kwashiokor pictures for NL to see how Igbo brains became this way?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by SouthEast2: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lagcity:::

Duh, if you weren't a blank-headed chipmunk, you would have known that  in war times people are underfed and malnourished. Those pictures of yours are equal to what you see in Kosovo, World Wars 1,2, Somalia, Congo, Darfur and in the several Yoruba internecine wars during the Oyo empire days.

However, what is more gory, in the 21st century, is that in peace time, some SW leaders colluded with the govt to kill one of their own and took blood bribe money to keep quiet. And we have some guys like you defending the bribe takers.

Really, we need to know who actually poisoned or suffocated Abiola to death. I wager that person is a Yoruba too.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
eGuerrilla:

See, that's the thing about neurosis, it is to do with the workings of the mind.
You could not wait to read my response, so you engaged foot in the mouth as is characteristic.

see picture below for the warning signs cheesy
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aloyemeka2: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Are you serious ? In my hood in lagos,boys trooped out,attacked hausa community even across lagos and ogun state,it's was a revenge mission against hausa/fulani.

And you are proud of such behavior?. Attacking innocent settlers/citizens [many of them children and women]who have nothing to do with the annulment of election?. Why then are you complaining whenever Hausa/Fulani invades massacres innocent people in the North?. You are pathetic.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by HighChief4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

you Igbos are pathetic. it seems kwashiorkor and malnutrition during biafra have permanently stunted your brain growth grin. OK so some Yorubas allegedly took money and shut up. big deal. we'll get to the bottom of this. but there's no point reasoning with you becos i know y'all Igbos are busting a nut right now. i understand why Igbos are the way they are. see pictures below and understand.

You guys are known for your fraudulent ways. Are you trying to tell us they had coloured pictures during the civil war? Stop posting this somalian pics here before they come after your oily a.s.s
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Vavavoom(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
If it was in Egypt, the youth would have engulfed Tarhir Square ( Eagle Sqaure) and demanded justice - that all involved in the complicity for which Al Mustapha is currently playing his timely card be investigated and if found culpable pay the ultimate price. Instead the youth of Nigeria choose a different square - the Nairaland Square to cast aspersion and trivialize a matter of weighty importance. People are taking sides and vowing for their kind instead of seeking the truth and let their fellow kinsmen defend their honour.

A lot did happen and continue to happen in our nation, each regime with its attendant beneficiaries. Only the players can tell for fact what really transpired any other discourse is conjecturing and border on a brief subject to wild and emotional(tribal) guesstimate. I can only hope Al mustapha has decided to come clean as one of the inner circles - recompense for his previous misdeed and help heal our nation. Otherwise we are being led on a wild goose chase while he bids his time and preserve his motive for disturbing our fragile peace at his chosen time.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
South.East:

Duh, if you weren't a blank-headed chipmunk, you would have known that  in war times people are underfed and malnourished. Those pictures of yours are equal to what you see in Kosovo, World Wars 1,2, Somalia, Congo, Darfur and in the several Yoruba internecine wars during the Oyo empire days.

However, what is more gory, in the 21st century, is that in peace time, some SW leaders colluded with the govt to kill one of their own and took blood bribe money to keep quiet. And we have some guys like you defending the bribe takers.

Really, we need to know who actually poisoned or suffocated Abiola to death. I wager that person is a Yoruba too.
u make sense now. but i know you and i know you didn't open the thread for this. u r only trying to retrace your steps after i began to act uncivilized like Igbo ppl. show me where i defended them. i'm not surprised. u Igbos were malnourished at a very tender age. it stunts brain development and it is usually permanent.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by SouthEast2: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
T
High_Chief:

You guys are known for your fraudulent ways. Are you trying to tell us they had coloured pictures during the civil war? Stop posting this somalian pics here before they come after your oily a.s.s

The first color photo is obviously not from the Biafra War. The second may be. But that is besides the point. The point is we look forward to the SW people killing  wink wink wink wink winktheir leaders who helped kill abiola and took blood money in return. If by next years they are still alive,=============
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
High_Chief:

You guys are known for your fraudulent ways. Are you trying to tell us[b] they had coloured pictures during the civil war?[/b] Stop posting this somalian pics here before they come after your oily a.s.s

yes they did. but you wont know because you were busy scavenging for dead Igbos to munch on[b][/b]. the picture shows a Igbo doctor giving drinks to malnourished Igbo children. the same malnourished children who's brain growth have been stunted permanently are now causing trouble on NL. read this thread from the start and see what i'm talking about.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

i see. yoruba hypocrisy is the theme. not the allegations made by mustapha. not the so called yoruba leaders who betrayed their ppl. it is "Yoruba hypocrisy" for you Igbos. you now see why i posted the kwashiokor pictures for NL to see how Igbo brains became this way?

Lol, I think this guy is going kolo. Even without civil you yorobahs are dying of hunger and kwashiokor, how much more when  the war befalls the yorobah group, there will not be one person left in your senseless ododuwa republic. We are here talking about how your 'leaders' collected bribe to sell out abiola to ordinary almjiri to be slaughtered alongside their cows and goat same day.

When will you yorobahs come out of your dirty caves, when will you guys stop this suffering and smiling mentality. Even when the almajiri slaughtered yorobah corpers in there hundreds in the north, they will still come out to proclaim that we didn't loose a soul, that is only other tribes. Yoroobahs are the most despicable beings, the most pathetic, the most devilish people ever to walk the face of the african continent. Yoroobahs collaborated and collected money from their northern brothers almajiris, to slaughter Bola ige, Awalaowoa, funshow williams, kudirat, abiola, the list remains endless. I think the blood of your slaughtered leaders are haunting you guys.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
South.East:

Although your post is a little more balanced and attempts to reach for the middle ground, it equally betrays your ethnic locus.
First off, as Abiola was an elected president of the Nigeria and not Yorubaland why place so much emphasis on the role played by  ALL South West leaders.
If proven to the true, you know dam.n well we are talking about a few renegades
Do you condemn all Northern leaders for the killing Yar'ardua with the same tenacity?

Secondly, your references to Kosovo, World Wars 1,2, Somalia, Congo, Darfur indicates an awareness of geo-political events; yet by the same token, you fail to recognise the universality of treacherous behaviour.
Do you see where I am going with this?

Finally, even allowing for the betrayal of a few compromised leaders, there is little to suggest Abiola's murder was anything other than fait accompli.

We talk about the involvement of a foreign government yet refuse to accept that was probably little that could have changed the course of events.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
chino11:

Lol, I think this guy is going kolo. Even without civil you yorobahs are dying of hunger and kwashiokor, how much more when  the war befalls the yorobah group, there will not be one person left in your senseless ododuwa republic. We are here talking about how your 'leaders' collected bribe to sell out abiola to ordinary almjiri to be slaughtered alongside their cows and goat same day.

When will you yorobahs come out of your dirty caves, when will you guys stop this suffering and smiling mentality. Even when the almajiri slaughtered yorobah corpers in there hundreds in the north, they will still come out to proclaim that we didn't loose a soul, that is only other tribes. Yoroobahs are the most despicable beings, the most pathetic, the most devilish people ever to walk the face of the african continent. Yoroobahs collaborated and collected money from their northern brothers almajiris, to slaughter Bola ige, Awalaowoa, funshow williams, kudirat, abiola, the list remains endless. I think the blood of your slaughtered leaders are haunting you guys.
grin grin grin

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by HighChief4(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
chino11:

Lol, I think this guy is going kolo. Even without civil you yorobahs are dying of hunger and kwashiokor, how much more when the war befalls the yorobah group, there will not be one person left in your senseless ododuwa republic. We are here talking about how your 'leaders' collected bribe to sell out abiola to ordinary almjiri to be slaughtered alongside their cows and goat same day.

No wonder Fela hated his own people so much
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
High_Chief:

No wonder Fela hated his own people so much

you see why Igbos can't be trusted? Fela hated Yorubas?

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
people posting picture of malnourished childre shoud also know we have millions of children in nigeria that look like that today especially in the north and we are not even fighting a war , there are lots of NGO trying to fight malnutrition in nigeria but the case seems to be getting worse, my last trip to abuja we were posed to sokoto for 2 weeks and i can even say what i saw where we were posted . the people that posted that to score cheap points should know such things are are still going on our backyards today unless of course you dont reside in nigeria. i careless abpout abiola or mustapha such topics are not worth my time
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
DRlulu:

people posting picture of malnourished childre shoud also know we have millions of children in nigeria that look like that today especially in the north and we are not even fighting a war , there are lots of NGO trying to fight malnutrition in nigeria but the case seems to be getting worse, my last trip to abuja we were posed to sokoto for 2 weeks and i can even say what i saw where we were posted . the people that posted that to score cheap points should know such things are are still going on our backyards today unless of course you dont reside in nigeria. i careless abpout abiola or mustapha such topics are not worth my time

you make sense. i like your signature too. some ppl who had issues with Yorubas b4 descended like vultures and b4 u know it, all hell broke loose. ppl don't have to love or like Yorubas but respect is non negotiable. any yoruba bashing on this thread will be paid in kind.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

grin grin grin

Ikemba Nnewi remains the most honorable and endeared Igboman living or dead. He is more endeared by his own people, unlike the way and manner you yoroobahs has sold out abiola, kudirat, fusho williams, bola ige and criminal and treasonal personality among them Awalaowoa to the hausa almajiri to be slaughtered for the vultures. You guys should start facing reality. I respect fela because he saw the reason why yoroobahs are doomed, the only people I have ever seen suffering and smiling even when they are being exterminated by their neighbours. How many people will the almjiris slaughter amongst you before you guys will woke up. Igbos are supreme, our leaders can never be touched by any body in this country let alone almjiris that kill yoroobah leaders anyhow. From Zik to Ojukwu to Ekwueme they are all un-touchable by any force, the day that happens Nigeria will go up in flames, it will be worst than Biafran war. You yoroobahs should learn how to apply strength where necessary no wonder your leaders can be slaughtered anyday anytime without nobody raising an eye-brow
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
topic -nigerian man betrays nigerian man , no be newsagain it happens everyday the people posting rubbish here dont even trust their blood relatives,friends,colleagues who will sell them out with the slightest opportunity to make money from it. i dey laugh una
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2011
when will you people grow up , instead of focusing on what next after his confession or whether he is telling the truth or not we are here cursing each other.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2011
chino11:

Ikemba Nnewi remains the most honorable and endeared Igboman living or dead. He is more endeared by his own people, unlike the way and manner you yoroobahs has sold out abiola, kudirat, fusho williams, bola ige and criminal and treasonal personality among them Awalaowoa to the hausa almajiri to be slaughtered for the vultures. You guys should start facing reality. I respect fela because he saw the reason why yoroobahs are doomed, the only people I have ever seen suffering and smiling even when they are being exterminated by their neighbours. How many people will the almjiris slaughter amongst you before you guys will woke up. Igbos are supreme, our leaders can never be touched by any body in this country let alone almjiris that kill yoroobah leaders anyhow. From Zik to Ojukwu to Ekwueme they are all un-touchable by any force, the day that happens Nigeria will go up in flames, it will be worst than Biafran war. You yoroobahs should learn how to apply strength where necessary no wonder your leaders can be slaughtered anyday anytime without nobody raising an eye-brow
lies lies lies. is it genetic among you Igbos? So Ojukwu ran away becos igbo leaders are untouchable. Igbo leaders don't enter trouble becos they never mattered in this first place, nobody sees them as a threat or takes them seriously. it is ppl like Shehu Yaradua and Abiola who really matter. that's why they were imprisoned and killed. Igbo leaders do not have the balls to go against any form of oppression. you know it, i know it. your leaders dont matter. Uwazuruike has more weight in iboland than ojuku and guess what? Uwazuruike was sent to jail. nothin happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Britain Deputy Prime-Minister Opposes Bond Plan For Visitors / States and their Solid Minerals / How Suswam Instructed Me To Sell Benue Shares – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.