Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano (37729 Views)

Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

22 Reasons Why Nigerians Won't Vote Tinubu
Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines and Unanswered Questions Tinubu has refused to answer.
1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Buhari be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by incandescentena: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Urchhinssss Amalaaaaa eweduuuuuu is ready

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by DadaHammed: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Splitmind: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why should she do such a sinful thing?

Suicide is haram and I can only blame western influences for her actions.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by tishbite42: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Their mates they win medal, na forced marriage Dem dey do

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by googlepikins: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kano State is a crime scene, rapist everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Ogbuu101: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
cry Tinubu again!
cheesy grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by koolaid87: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
You won't see the muslim scholars, or the ones on nairaland create topics or talk about this issue.

Their only focus is how you poo in the toilet, which hand should you masturbate with, eating with hands or spoon.

Foolish entities

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by kayboldie: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stop this ;;
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Theunbothered: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm

This guy is only voting Tinubu because he hates Igbos, not minding the suffering it will bring to his household.

Make Enugu the federal capital and watch as members of all tribes flood the city.

These Tinubu supporters don't care about truth or development, they only want to spite others, support these bloodsucking bats at your own risk!
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Evidenx(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
[s]
Villa12:

[/s]
Trash

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by elonmuskbaby: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abok1 headslammers and small pikin yansh sha.e be like swear grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by elonmuskbaby: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abok1 headslammers and small pikin yansh sha.e be like swear grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Eriokanmi: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
greaT179:
is that one frustration or .....
nothing can be worse than someone forcing something you don't like on you. It's enslaving

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by elonmuskbaby: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
koolaid87:
You won't see the muslim scholars, or the ones on nairaland create topics or talk about this issue.

They're only focus is how you poo in the toilet, which hands should you masturbate with, eating with hands or spoon.

Foolish entities
lol na that one dey amuse you? grin

I know see hisbah clowns grin aka abok1 moral policemen grin

Shey them suddenly go deaf or blind? Even mumuric sef no talk anything grin

Anyway I no blame them.na everytime small small pikin yansh go dey hungry them grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Temptee101(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Those wey force am should be killed also

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by cooooooks(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Loreettaa
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by nesphil(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by VenumX: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
When females are achieving alot at free will abroad, northern zoo wants to keep selling their own females like cattles.

I don't blame the girl at all.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Honestfrend: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
That's what they do up there... Child marriage is in there gene.. They force their children into early marriage. They forgot that a child have the right to life and decision making.

They say it d ways of their alar..

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by elonmuskbaby: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Splitmind:
Why should she do such a sinful thing?

Suicide is haram and I can only blame western influences for her actions.
lmaooo na them

Why E be say na only small pikin yansh na him dey always hungry una.pikin wey still get underdeveloped or almost non existent clitoris,no breast,no sexual consciousness, Wetin dey hungry una for all these kiddies Yash SEF? How una dey reason to off small pikin payint to insert your phenese inside and not vomit if no be ment grin

Meanwhile Una go still dey blame westernization for something you clearly saw will happen? No be sociopathic disorder be that aside the pedophilia part! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
cry Tinubu again!
These people are Atiku's and Kwankwaso's brethren.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Forced marriage is evil ! No one should be taken against his or will into a union ! It’s unacceptable! May the Lord have mercy on her soul .
They don't give women any regard or voice in the north, especially the so-called core north. Habe you ever seen any of their women participate in sports. See Nigerian women doing us proud. Those medals are backed with money and nobody collects it from them. Tobi amusan who won 100kusd and set a new world record won't take the money to charity. That's 60m naira, If she changes it to naira back home. That kind of money can eradicate poverty for life in the family if utilised.

Many northern women's destiny have been killed perpetually. Many of them would have become breadwinners today, helping their husbands. Go to the Arab world where the religion was brought to Nigeria and see women work and earn degrees. Saudi women now drive taxis. They participate in sports too.

I can't wait to visit Saudi next summer for tourism as they've now showcased their tourism to the world. I saw a 5,000 year old town on BBC 2 nights ago on their travel show...amazing . Saudi has got a lot to showcase to the world whilst still keeping the religous boundaries

Sadly, their leaders don't force their own children to marry. They choose the best for them. This is why education in the north is urgently needed. Education liberates. It's the best legacy ever, even though the present administration wants to make Education worthless. They want Nigerians to be like them. No responsible government would keep students in their homes for nearly half a year when the country isn't at war. Former emir of kano advocated for girl child education and he was wielded a stick for trying to liberate their women . See what's happening now. When you push a goat to the wall, it turns back at you. See as more of such happens

Vote apc again at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Decent09(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/05/16-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-over-alleged-forced-marriage-in-kano/

Social media wahala, they said nothing like force marriage, but to cajole the attention of readers
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They don't give women any regard or voice in the north, especially the so-called core north. Sadly, their leaders don't force their own children to marry. Theynchoose the best for them. This is why education in the north is urgently needed. Education liberates. It's the best legacy ever, even though the present administration wants to make Education worthless. They want Nigerians to be like them. No responsible government would keep students in their homes for nearly half an year when the country isn't at war. Former emir of kano advocated for girl child education and he was wielded a stick for trying to liberate their women . See what's happening now. When you push a goat to the wall, it turns back at you. See as more of such happens

Vote apc again at your own peril.
My good friend Eriokanmi, this is a northern thing not an apc thing. With that in mind 'll rather vote an ApC Tinubu than go for Kwankwaso of NNPP or Atiku of whichever party he's in this time. I thank God nevertheless that the perfect choice presents itself in HE Peter Obi/Yusuf Datti of Labour party ticket. I just pray that if they win they draw in intellectuals from this present government like Babatunde fashola and others.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Nickymezor(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yeah poor gal...when will the Northerners stop this abuse? Its pretty awful. undecided
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Michelle70(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Karlovich:
cry Tinubu again!
damn Osuofia in london
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Honestfrend: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

grin grin grin
U don burn that Tifnubu Ochin cable.. grin

Hin think say we no dey see him post. Las Las him go join Almajiri..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Until South separates from these people, we will keep getting slowed down
Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by Safyqueen: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the young girl. No matter what, suicide is never an option.

Of course, the shameless father will debunk the news, he knows selling off his daughter at her young age to a another shameless elderly man is totally wrong.

Just see what these pedophile men made this young girl did to herself out of frustration sad

May God judge and destroy every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter. IJN (Amen)

Hypocrisy.

16 years got married legally, it is an act of pedophile because it is in the north but 14 years or less is busy sexing around and some in the baby factory in the South, it is normal because it is in the South.
Pedophile kill you there.

Those western people that give you 18 years as your standard that you wail about, are they GOD? Is 18 years the standard matured age world wide?
Come to Islam to worship true GOD through uneditable holy Qur'an and stop following America or G7 countries that doesn't care about any religion you wail about but their interests.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano by richie240: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hanti let's quit this 'pedo' rants bikonu.
In 'civilized Britain' sef, d age of consent is 16 {sixteen yrs}, sooooo.....??
cool

Jennyclay:
Rip to the young girl. No matter what, suicide is never an option.

Of course, the shameless father will debunk the news, he knows selling off his daughter at her young age to a another shameless elderly man is totally wrong.

Just see what these pedophile men made this young girl did to herself out of frustration sad

May God judge and destroy every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter. IJN (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / How I Successfully Quit Tramadol, U Too Can Do Same / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.