Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party (27982 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by michlins(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Be obedient and yusulf to your life and community

2 Likes

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by DukeofUmueri247: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Evaromantik:
F
F for Failure
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by ATLIEN2027: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
EZE? What's new.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by jimetagambo: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
malali:
BIAFRA LABOR PARTY.

IF YOU KNOW....YOU KNOW.

IF YOU DONT GERRIT FORGET ABOUT IT.
I did not see this post above before I posted my initial comment below

Labour is becoming the new APGA (reformed Biafra movement)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by mycar: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
before February next, Tinubu will be left with Festus and urchins, and Long must have left Lalong by then

2 Likes

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

God's thunder fire them.

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by 6ixVille: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lool
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
APC how market?
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Jemex003: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC is finished

Just 1 person will decamped you people will ordered for instrumentalists to come and play for you but if 5000 decamped to APC you ordered for your village people to come bully and fighting. Just wait till next year if your candidate make top 3 for the result.

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by TimeArena(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
The movement is amassing Momentum

Meanwhile, check out this magnificent brown leather Timepiece I have for sale cool

Price: 30K

Available as seen
Comes in a box
Nationwide express delivery

To order, call or Whatsapp

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
How many votes did he deliver to APC in the previous elections? These are guys who contributed nothing to the electoral success of the party but Buhari had to give them appointments all in the name of unity and federal character. They are now showing their true colors as expected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Since he has been in APC...how many votes has he been able to give APC from his Enugu State of residence

These people sef grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
I laugh
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by RPG2020(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

Abeg enter North go dey sell onions you belong there

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by BESTScientist1: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Interestingly GOD knows those he blesses

Chinkoalhaji34:
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by agadez007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
BAT is unsellable,you can’t sell BAT without making a fool of yourself
Imagine showing other nationalities that this is your president
Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Bovis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fira09:
Nigeria’s former Ambassador to India, Gen. Eze dumps APC, joins Labour Party

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/05/nigerias-former-ambassador-to-india-gen-eze-dumps-apc-joins-labour-party/

To be sincere, Peter Obi would not be a wasteful president but Nigeria is just too big and complex for his third class brain to manage. He must be daft and naive to think he can win a presidential general election with a mushroom party (Labour)
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Obi4Ever: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu's polls going from -1m to -infinity...Peter Obi, President-Elect of the "New" Republic of NGR.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Temptee101(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is a movement for all well meaning Nigerians

I am tired of anything APC and PDP

If someone like Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot, na so I for no vote because I can't keep voting for my oppressors. God forbid!

God bless Peter Obi for heeding to the cry of the youths
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by rusher14: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Igbo joined igbo.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by ezenwaforj: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
[sup][/sup]

SO YOU NO GET SHAME
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by clockwisereport: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
jimetagambo:

I did not see this post above before I posted my initial comment below

Labour is becoming the new APGA (reformed Biafra movement)

Mr Scammer that works at British Petroleum, nairaland branch
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by newnigerdelta1: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fira09:
Nigeria’s former Ambassador to India, Gen. Eze dumps APC, joins Labour Party

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/05/nigerias-former-ambassador-to-india-gen-eze-dumps-apc-joins-labour-party/

We nor need you.....all betrayals must decamp
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
That means Buhari will appoint an ambassador to replace him next week
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Picardor2: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Mumu say no to a physically and mentally challenged man. Ewu
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by wiseoneking: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
BESTScientist1:
It takes some level of soundness in you to work for PETER OBI regardless of your tribe or faith.

Speaking with some yorubas recently, it's obvious the problem of this country isn't the leaders is the FOOLS that vote in these leaders. Many just because of very many insane reasons..... questions should be:
Can he give me what I need, can this person deliver for the country on every front, etc
I can readily pay you $30 for that ofe oha soup if possible.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Evaromantik(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

F for Failure

F is for Fruitfulness my brother.

Are you actually from Umueri because am from Aguleri.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Splitmind: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Because he's from Peter Obi's region
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Idrisk19(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Online Warriors
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Oai007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
. Who will vote stockfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.