Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (95334 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Paskalll:
Yes, many residents of other countries are sent to the United States for work, but they do not take into account the peculiarities of the US immigration system and therefore this can cause problems. If you have any problems with documents or anything else, I advise you to contact immigration lawyer Olena Manilich. Because this lawyer knows exactly the features of the immigration system and will be able to help you.

Who are you exactly? Fake ID advocate?

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
MatthewProf:
From what we have heard recently in this group, November DQ received IL, not sure about December, I only speculated.

However, your forecast doesn't work that way.

See the trend for 2023 FY
Oct. 2022 - 76 IL
Nov. 2022 - 16
Dec. 2022 - 10
Jan. 2023 - 13
Feb. 2023 - 01
Mar. 2023 - 00
Apr. 2023 - 00
May 2023 - 00
June 2023 - 09
July 2023 - 01
Aug. 2023 - Yet to be released, but cannot > 2
Sept. 2023 - Yet to be released but should be 0

That will make the total 127 slots for EB-2 visa interviews for the 2023 FY.

More IL are issued at the beginning of the FY. So, the fewer ILs released in October to have gotten to DQ of November 2022, the better for us down the que.

E.g. if 125 ILs are released in October and November 2023, it means they can only issue 2 more ILs for the rest of the FY.

What is your thought on the August 2023 visa stats. Eight (cool visas were issued in Lagos for EB2 category.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MatthewProf: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is good news indeed.

Mine was just a forecast. Meaning those of us DQed recently (Sept. 2023) have hope of IL in the 2024 FY

adedammy009:

What is your thought on the August 2023 visa stats. Eight (cool visas were issued in Lagos for EB2 category.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NaijaMercy: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hello house,

Please I'm still looking for your help with direction in this regard.

Kindly advise a sister.

Thank you.

NaijaMercy:
Hi everyone,

I plan to explore the EB-2 NIW route and need your guidance.

I am an IT professional with about 15yrs experience, my primary area is IT Service Management, and I am a certified ITIL Expert (the last I checked, the total number of people holding this certificate globally is still less than 100,000). I am also a project management professional (PMP) - I have being a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) for about a decade. I have experience managing technical IT projects and was recently recognized by my employer for delivering complex projects around North America, and as a leading international woman in STEM. My first degree is in Computer Science (Nigeria) and I have an MBA (Canada). I have worked full time in Canada as a Technical Project Manager and IT Service Manager for over 5 years. I have the Canadian Citizenship and prefer a permanent visa to the US, hence the reason I am not exploring the 'TN' visa route. My husband is an Engineer and has the Professional Engineering (P.Eng) license for engineering practice in Canada. He is also a member of the council for the regulation of engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and a project management professional (PMP). He has almost 15 years engineering experience (10years in Nigeria and 5yrs+ in Canada)

Do we stand a chance with the EB-2 NIW route or what could possibly boost our chances? We are open to working with an immigration attorney that has experience with people in IT/Engineering but would also like to try to do it ourselves to save cost.

Looking forward to learning from you all. Thank you
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
NaijaMercy:
Hello house,

Please I'm still looking for your help with direction in this regard.

Kindly advise a sister.

Thank you.
You should be good to go and I’m pretty sure you know this!
Go through previous pages of the thread. There are lots of info on attorneys that previous applicants have used, some DIY resources as well. I know one of the pages has a google drive link of several samples of files for DIY.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MatthewProf: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone.
Anyone here had EB-2 visa interview in August or September?
Kindly update us on how it went, also, how long it took them to grant the visa.

We are eager to hear
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MayorJoshofNewY: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Koldfuzhion:

I've just received an IL from the Lagos Consulate for 3rd week in October 2023. EB2-NIW. Priority Date: Feb 2022, DQ: September 2022. Hopefully others also received ILs.

Congratulations. We wish you a successful interview.
Keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good day all, does anyone know the cost of medical for EB2 at Lagos?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Aku660:
Good day all, does anyone know the cost of medical for EB2 at Lagos?
See attached for medical cost at IOM and Qlife.

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Thank you for sharing. I never knew about IOM
adedammy009:

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by climate247: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello,

Please will IOM Abuja be part of the rumored NLC industrial action?

I have an appointment on Wednesday 4th
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by CallmeCoco: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sorry Guys Can Someone Enlighten me more please on EB1 and EB2 NIW.....The both seem confusing and I meet the Requirements for both But Just Don't Know which to Apply For

Does one has A Huge Acceptance Rate than the other?

And When sending My I 140 Is a a Physical Mailing? like using the service of UPS?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by CallmeCoco: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
And Also Guys

One of the Criteria For EB2 NIW Green Card is " 10 year+ of Experience in your Field" Omo
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by CallmeCoco: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
By Advanced Degree What Does it mean particularly? I know it means Stuffs like Masters And PHD....buh Do Professional Certificates count as an Advanced Degree?

And please those of you that passed the I-140 ....What Advanced Degree Did you Include?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advanced degree means Master or PhD. Professional certificate does not count as advanced degree.
I am a researcher with publications and hold a PhD in chemistry. My EB2 NIW application was successfully handled by Wegreen also known as Chen attorney.
CallmeCoco:
By Advanced Degree What Does it mean particularly? I know it means Stuffs like Masters And PHD....buh Do Professional Certificates count as an Advanced Degree?

And please those of you that passed the I-140 ....What Advanced Degree Did you Include?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
How did you conclude that you meet the requirements for both EB1 and EB2 NIW, yet you are confused about which to apply for?
CallmeCoco:
Sorry Guys Can Someone Enlighten me more please on EB1 and EB2 NIW.....The both seem confusing and I meet the Requirements for both But Just Don't Know which to Apply For

Does one has A Huge Acceptance Rate than the other?

And When sending My I 140 Is a a Physical Mailing? like using the service of UPS?

3 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Dmowumi: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2023
adedammy009:

Please kindly confirm if the iom fees stated is inclusive of vaccines.

Thank you
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Dmowumi: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Aku660:
Thank you for sharing. I never knew about IOM

Have you gone for the medicals please?
Did you pay extra fees for vaccines at Iom?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Dmowumi: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Koldfuzhion:

I've just received an IL from the Lagos Consulate for 3rd week in October 2023. EB2-NIW. Priority Date: Feb 2022, DQ: September 2022. Hopefully others also received ILs.
Hello everyone,
I have been scheduled for November interview
PD: October 2021
Dq: November 2022
IL: August 2023

Has anyone had his/her interview?

How did you fill the contact sheet?
What to expect during the interview?
Any affordable accommodation with close proximity to the consulate?

Kindly share please

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2023
No, I was asking to have an idea. I'm still waiting for IL.
Dmowumi:

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Congratulations!
Dmowumi:

Hello everyone,

Kindly share please
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by praizG: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Dmowumi:

I haven't gotten to that stage yet
This is information from those who did theirs at IOM. You pay for the vaccines during the medicals. This is besides what you initially paid during registration.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by praizG: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Dmowumi:

Hello everyone,

Kindly share please

Congratulations. Wish you success in your interview.
Please what visa category are you?

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Dmowumi: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
praizG:

I haven't gotten to that stage yet
This is information from those who did theirs at IOM. You pay for the vaccines during the medicals. This is besides what you initially paid during registration.
Alright
Thank you so much for the clarification. I was wondering the great difference in the prices of iom and Qlife, the vaccines have been added to Qlife..
Guess IOM won’t be really different from that too
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Dmowumi: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
praizG:

Congratulations. Wish you success in your interview.
Please what visa category are you?

EB2-NIW

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
.. Nothing to see ... one of those days you just in a roll to find info on consular activity on dates but nothing tangible. # enugbe # cotton mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by KemsyDA: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please kindly confirm that you received interview letter in August for a scheduled interview in November.

If yes, please is it early November or late November?

I'm asking because I'm patiently waiting to hear about ILs going out for November interviews...

Thanks for the anticipated response.

Regards.

Dmowumi:

Hello everyone,

Kindly share please
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by mk3jax: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dmowumi:

Hello everyone,

Kindly share please

Sorry what is DQ?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
adedammy009:

I found this link on another group which I think could be helpful. It contains samples of petition and recommendation formats for the EB2-NIW application.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ar4JnLllo336hKlt-HYeijBIVewnuQ

All the best.

Hi @adedammy009, please do you have any link you could share similar to this drive but more specific to EB1 sample petition letters/recommendations/RFE etc?

Thanks!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
NotsonewMary:

Hi @adedammy009, please do you have any link you could share similar to this drive but more specific to EB1 sample petition letters/recommendations/RFE etc?

Thanks!

Hi, I don't have any at the moment but will share when I do.
Regards
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by NotsonewMary(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
adedammy009:

Hi, I don't have any at the moment but will share when I do.
Regards

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.