Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign (47427 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by jkpbestseries: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
village people
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by TheFacelessMan: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin

Buhari that contested how many times?
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Shollyjay90(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hhhh
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

What happened to ur other Moniker.Lmao.
U just Carry Work give ur self,always spreading hate..

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Confirm4real(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Unfortunately Bubu doesn’t care…
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Paid agents everywhere. Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Buhari that didn't resign when scores of soldiers got wasted like chicken by Bandits will now do so because you are tired of life...
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Reference(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
That is a bridge girder not a pavement.
Was wondering how he could not be picked off a pavement until the pictures emerged.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Alajiki(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Massiveglory:

You can hear what an urchin has to say.
These are the people that are polluting the media space, telling you to vote for an old man that should be playing with his grand children and resting.
Blood and pain is joy to them.
Reject them.

Cry cry baby

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Brushstrokes20: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
The lifeless animal in human skin has destroyed Nig beyond words undecided
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Ofiadiegwu: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/teenager-threatens-to-commit-suicide-if-buhari-does-not-resign/

This one is on a long thing.

Buhari does not even know he exists and unless elrufai goes to the villa to tell the president, he won't get to know.

...teenager is on along thing
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Alajiki(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

What happened to ur other Moniker.Lmao.
U just Carry Work give ur self,always spreading hate..

Akwa nwa grin

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by kingyakos: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Ur brain dey pit toilet and ur head na shit full am

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by UselessBuharist: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Don’t waste your life my friend, that cow will never resign, if he does that will be one of the world wonders
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Lovenorth: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
The poor guy just like to catch cruise grin
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alajiki:

Akwa nwa grin

Oh I get it now,ur the one running this account little wonder,Why m i not Surprised,u fit the description a know liar who always uses the M not Yoruba but have lived in Lagos since 300bc.Ah! Urchins always working overtime
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by ppogba: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gov. El- Rufai please go and inform the president because he can never be aware of the boy's threat.

Thank you sir.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Uncletony(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
They will still say he is an IPOB! Fear a YORUBA MUSLIM. If snake enter your house same time with a YORUBA MUSLIM, do away with the yoruba Muslim before killing the snake.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by seunmsg(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
RIP to him in advance.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Chibest2000(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Does Buhari care grin grin
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Temptee101(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
In whatever you do never forget that tinubu has promised to continue from where Buhari stopped and rule like he did.

"Tinubu will rule the same way Buhari did" - Festus keyamo ( tinubu campaign spokesman)

A word is enough for the wise

I remain Obidiently yusful
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
You’re such a big fool for this comment
BAT4Presido2023:
That roof isn't high enough.
If he really wanted to commit die, he should've do it properly like his mates
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Alajiki(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Oh I get it now,ur the one running this account little wonder,Why m i not Surprised,u fit the description a know liar who always uses the M not Yoruba but have lived in Lagos since 300bc.Ah! Urchins always working overtime

Uhmmm...shaking my head for you grin. You're so naive grin.

Do I need to run more than one account? Chai! You need to upgrade your social media skill grin

By the way, thank you for following me. It gives me an opportunity to track every single one of your comments.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by JAWBONE(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mr Hamza, don't kill yourself for nothing.

The vegetable will soon vacate Aso Rock anyway
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by davewhizy: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
That roof isn't high enough.
If he really wanted to commit die, he should've do it properly like his mates
him no get transport
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Splitmind: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Good, your useless father and mother should go with you. angry
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Captain92: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
A litre of kerosene #800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.