Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (43992 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Dewlo: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
see below

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Discipline is key, that's what keeps us going, all these kids always copy what they see.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by shobam1410(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
foolotu:
Omoluabi
Location pls
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by ManyThanks: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
foolotu:
Omoluabi
I like the laptop, are you around Abuja?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Cadamlk: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

The untrained children of yesteryears have become parents today, so what do you expect from today's parents who were not trained by their own parents? You cannot give what you don't have.
They are the young mums I spoke about . Even among the old parents, there are still exceptions.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Shaev7(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin
Bro I like your story. Our mothers are the best. God bless them all. We all have similar stories.
Mine is just simple, having a conversation like this with my mum at before I knew she slapped me like 2 times, I didn't know when I left to my room to sleep!
She didn't say a word after the slap because she believes I decode what it meant. Hahah

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
No mind dat girl, she just wan trend. Wen she see real lyf situation nobody go tell am.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol, the woman has strong Benin accent.

Nigerian mothers are very funny, no matter your age they'll still regard you as a child.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
I swear he did. It was the oracle part for me

Kenmatt:

Boy, you made my day!

You made me bursted out laughing uncontrollably
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Treasure17(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin
This right here is damn funny. Seun, send 20k to his account.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by asto70: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.
God bless your mum ,l will do same.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by kcbaba007: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.

Hahaha hahaha...... I can't laff alone, this is very hilarious, I just love the original Nigerian mums, hope you'll be like her when you get there
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by AleAirHub(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wow... Your mum is legendary, you just made my day... cheesy
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by AleAirHub(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wonderful mum cheesy
PlayMaker14:

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GistFullGround: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022

There is nothing wrong with Tatoo. The Bible didn't frown at it (READ YOUR BIBLE), since it's a body of art!

But if you have it, some employers may see you as a thug thus rejecting you...

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by softclickppc(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
4 #Bedroom Pantheon #Terrace @ Ikota Villa #Lekki Lagos.
Price: N58M instead of N70M.

Promo Ends 13th August 2022
Whatsapp: 08183200363

#PremierLeague #property #PreyMovie
#realestate
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
I love this woman. Despite the fact she is in the diaspora, she still maintained her disciplinary character towards her child. I am yet to figure out the rationale behind tatoos. How can one just decide to destroy his or her skin just for the sake of being "woke".

Rubbish!!
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by cy4cent(f): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheMensch:

Mad oo grin
Babe you serious so?
shocked

I swear bro grin grin my friends don't forget that experience when we chat till today. grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Christistruth00: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
point5:
Kids of these days…anyways I trust Igbo mothers ..they will always help you reset your brain when it comes to issues like this..

Unfortunately some mother’s have been encouraging their daughters in Prostitution and their Sons in Fraud

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Clicked:

Is that a bad thing?
Yes it is, have you ever seen a new born baby with this tattoos and different unnecessary things...
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by foolotu: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pls let's chat on WhatsApp
Btruth:
for the laptop, where your office dey?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
That girl will be shocked to know that her NIGERIAN mom ...is not even capping about throwing her out...what I'm I even saying...I think she knows... cheesy grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Heterodox(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cadamlk:
I love Nigerian mum. They don't take shit from kids . I am not talking about young mums of today,many of them spoil kids by trying to copy the western life.

Reminds me of my mum ,a very strong disciplinarian.
At the end everybody dies.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nice one.

But there is a cross dresser here promoting child trafficking. The first pic is his old dp which we reported and was banned. Now this cross dresser is back with dp of heavily made up kids as an advert to far Dubai pedophiles.

Kindly help in reporting this crossdresser for his crime. The moniker is Rekhina.

Save the poor innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Unfortunately some mother’s have been encouraging their daughters in Prostitution and their Sons in Fraud
It's a general Nigerian parents thing....and btw that woman sounds Yoruba wink cheesy cheesy
My kids tried to manipulate me severally over the years and about things like this including sleep overs...and that's exactly what I say to them...if you go..the Lord be with you and ..bye, don't come back to my house...they move to their mom to get her to convince me and she says.."ehnehn so you people want to cause trouble between me and my Husband for this house abi...common. Get out of here " grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by bewla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
foolotu:
Omoluabi
Can I do instulmental payment like 3 months. Pls
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Rekhina(f): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:
Nice one.

But there is a cross dresser here promoting child trafficking. The first pic is his old dp which we reported and was banned. Now this cross dresser is back with dp of heavily made up kids as an advert to far Dubai pedophiles.

Kindly help in reporting this crossdresser for his crime. The moniker is Rekhina.

Save the poor innocent kids.

Koyyes is that it ?
My own children isnt left out of ur wicked accusations?
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by VenumX: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Nyascobar1414 is that it ?
My own children isnt left out of ur wicked accusations.i will use witchcraft against u.

Your own wizcraft will disgrace and mess you up. Painting kids with make up and selling them to pedophiles has brought a huge curse on you. Temple @sh@w0.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Kajaard: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kobicove:
"Your African mum" , as if you're not African yourself? undecided

Don't mind these confused youths of these days
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by SATANISTMINION: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Koyyes is that it ?
My own children isnt left out of ur wicked accusations.i will use witchcraft against u.
send me the lists of those troubling you on this forum let me make nairaland dirty this evening.
I am back.
Bigcowh0rn i can see you're ready for season two of our battle?
Remember your pictures are still there in page 144 of sisterfire's thread?
Hope your ladiesforever moniker is active as soon as i get this one ban.
My last warning for you is to stay out of this cos you no say i no dey tire if i wan drag you i go drag you till eternity.
You can call firemanx and Obamamessi, the whole forum knows they're armed robbers and simple google search of their monikers will prove my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.