Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (53213 Views)

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by bdon123(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
I dey kaduna right now,didnt know obi came i for go welcome am.On Obi manhood we stand

5 Likes

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Festy4u(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:
Obi knows he will not even come third in the general election.

Can't you people see or emotion and ethnicity has blocked your view?

Only a fool will believe 10× of Obi can defeat Atiku, talkless of the greatest among them(Jagaban).

After loosing the election flatly in February 2023, Obituarists will go back to IPOB agitations grin grin grin

Did this object just called Drugginus greatest among the contestants? undecided

Someone that most likely would be stoned during campaign is greatest of what? grin

You must be living in Afghanistan! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by undigeh: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
The joy of this new political revolution will much more greater than that experience on the independence day of 1960.
Our God shall bring it to pass come 2023.

5 Likes

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Willie2015: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dubaku543:
When talking about corrupt politicians is it any thing comparable to Atiku who has made corruption an estngd ititution or Tinubu who has made corruption a religion which he worships?

A thief is a thief .....
No difference....
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by aariwa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Honestly!

They are the idiots who invented “Igbo man will never be president” chant.

And in every election involving an Igbo man, they always sound the Igbophobia bell and remind the north of how Igbos want to divide Nigeria and bla bla.

But thank God for social media; they no longer have th power to control the narrative and perpetuate their spurious propaganda like they did in the past.
Exactly, they are just idiots

1 Like

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
It definitely change nothing dem sai Buhari in 2015 but today Sai buhari turned Pai Buhari.

It's normal if even Bin Laden contest for election some will still sai Laden, if even devil I mean Lucifer himself contest for election some will still sai Lucifer so obi case not exceptional but the truth is president he will not become by 2023.

All is just normal media wash propaganda that hold no electoral value.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by crowther15(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
irynterri:
Obi won't remove sharia law. Sharia law in itself isn't bad, it didn't stop Qatar, Saudi and UAE from been well developed. All the north needs is proper Education and security, and they will excel.
You get time ooo. Wetin concern our principal with Sharia, Obi want to liberate the mind every uneducated child, we want to have have proper Human capital development, from consumption to Production, we want to rescue family that makes up Nigeria. Remember the logo of LP is Father, Mother and Child - Family. Obi itself means Parents in Yoruba language, while Baba is Daddy.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sai Obi
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Stanleyq: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

Only a fool will believe 10× of Obi can defeat Atiku, talkless of the greatest among them(Jagaban).

After loosing the election flatly in February 2023, Obituarists will go back to IPOB agitations grin grin grin

We want our politicians to know that u do not have anything to do with them, when they will know this.. They all will come out to pursue the freedom
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Penguin2: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Can Obi win Kaduna the way Good luck did in 2011?

We will live to see that.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ejimatic: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Crowd is seen chanting “Sai Obi” as the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, pays unscheduled visit to Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDnVJh1Bmjg
. Thank you the Igbos in Kaduna for welcoming Obi, our brothers to the state!
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Onyipk: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

All I have to say is that;
It is a PITY that PITY cannot PITY itself in a city where PITY is needed.

I remain absolutely:

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Billygee2u: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wintertime:
The north whom have tested education should know, Obi means more investors in their land. Cause Sharia law will be forever abolished for secular law and one Nigeria law to be enshrined in all Federation and that law will be freedom and good for the common man and humanity, not a law inspired by religious fanatics but a free humanitarian coexistence law..

An end to those whom consider high to intimidate.

An end to suppression.

An open world for free thinkers

Now the north should know that when they said their people are being killed in the south,, they should understand that those same issue they have with bandits in the north,, is the same Bandit in the south.. the federal government failed to deal with them but let them continue their killing for selfish reasons.

They should remember plateau, benue and understand the same Bandit harassing them up north.. is in a commando style in the south killing also

They should know it is same Bandit
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

No problem, you and the same people you call bituaris will still go to the same markets,petrol statio s,schools,etc... So keep basking in your ignorance
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by tope777(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
casualobserver:

What I saw from this video and the nassarawa video were ibos resident in the North supporting Obi as expected. I don’t see northerners In any of the videos
And you should understand that the second largest population in the North after indigene are Ibos.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Shaev7(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
God bless Nigeria.
God has really raised the Moses (Obi) whom he used to free the Israelites (Nigeria) from the captivity in Egypt (APC and PDP).
The earlier they realise the better, but even when the Egyptians knew God was at work, they doubted and still Pharaoh mobilised his chariots and armies to follow them to cross the sea that was divided. In their human thought, could they not have retreated when they saw that? No, they continued and got killed at closure of the sea.
At this stage, the evil politicians should know that the sea is opened and divided, they better back off, else, the story will not be different.
God bless Nigeria.
TakeBackNigeria

2 Likes

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by plaindealer: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rented Pandora crowd and local ipob okada losers.

Den don collect shi shi..

Jobless fools.. grin
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Shaev7(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
I was drawn to tears when I saw this video.

Because the picture they’ve always painted all along is how a northerner will never have anything to do with an Igbo man.

I never envisaged that there would be a day that “five Hausa people” will be chanting an Igbo man’s name in the streets of the north.

But here we have a crowd; and it wasn’t even scheduled.

Thunder fire Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda.
Seriously, I was touched! The same way you feel, I felt...
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is indeed a divine mandate to reset Nigeria and put it on the path to real greatness and prosperity.

For the first time since I'm born, I'm beginning to really believe that Nigeria will not just survive but will truly become great in our lifetime.

A vote for Obi is a vote for a United and prosperous New Nigeria.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Guyman01: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is unprecedented in Nigeria, I can't imagine Hausa youths chanting Obi in frenzy, I thought Kwankwaso said he is not known in the north shocked

1 Like

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by casualobserver: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
tope777:

And you should understand that the second largest population in the North after indigene are Ibos.

The second largest ethnic group everywhere outside ibo land are ibos, everybody knows that but "second largest population" on it's own is a meaningless stat because being second largest does not mean you have numbers in that state to make a difference. Ibos may be the second largest ethnic group in probably every state in Nigeria but the only places where Ibos have significant numbers to affect elections results are Lagos and possibly Abuja. Peter Obi will not get 25% in any state in the North so by definition he cannot win the election, no matter how you try and engibeer false popularity

Ibos are 15.2% of the national population (hausa 30% yoruba 15.5%, fulani 8%, tiv 2.4% etc etc ) ANyone with a functioning brain and a basic knowledge of mathematics, statistics and averages, will tell you outside therefore that it is technically impossible for the Ibos to alter the results of elections in all but a few states if any because by definition they do not have the numbers to dilute the locals particularly in states where certain parties have a stronghold!!!! Like I said ibos will always be seconf ethnic group because they are the only ones that leave their land to make a living outside their zones but it doesnt mean they have enough numbers.

If ALL the ibos in Nigeria moved to the North and voted only in the North, they still will not get 30% of the votes in the North. If ALL the ibos in Nigeria moved to the SW and voted only in the SW, they still will not get 50% of the votes in the SW. I know it's not that straightforward but i used that to illustrate that you overestimate the diaspora Ibo vote and its impact.

Finally, one thing Obi supporters fail to understand is that they are starting from zero in a race where the opponents are already miles ahead of them, so all these votes people are counting for Obi are simply votes to attempt to challenge his opponents who are not standing still. It would have been a different thing if Obi was running on PDP platform because then he inherits 10m votes to start with.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Ifogift007: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

Foolish man that sold his sense of reasoning for cassava and beans
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro you nailed it.
From what I use to see in the media, I thought anybody that shouts Obi in the North would lose his/her head. But here we are.
Lagos-Ibadan expressway media, your days are numbered.

you think Northerners are like you people that's threatening anyone that vote for Atiku a Northerner in East

let's see how chanting sai obi will elect him without PVC
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Crowd is seen chanting “Sai Obi” as the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, pays unscheduled visit to Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDnVJh1Bmjg

OP pls take down this video before somebody will be flew abroad on emergency for treatment after seeing the video. ObiDatti here we come.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Dmacqh(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where are the fact checkers association?
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by specialmati(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

grin grin grin grin grin join the moving train or remain in the back. No time for ranting

1 Share

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by pacesetting: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
The "nyamiris" have been living around them since time immemorial.

They are now beginning to see that what the paper media have been saying about them are false.

peepydelano:
My people will come out and chant anything provided it’s another avenue to catch street fun and what have you, but ehn don’t even try anything funny on election day by asking them to vote a nyamri. This nyamris that have shown and dished out hatred since time immemorial are now yearning for support for their own son kwo? We shall see
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by lereinter(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oga obi is riding in a suv
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by MadamExcellency: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
eps432:
Tinubu is hoping on terrorism and destruction to win the 2023 presidential election. Owing to the events of the past, it is clear that Tinubu and his gang are responsible for the mayhem in some specific parts of Nigeria. I wonder how he thinks that his poor so called sophistry will win him the election. Take note:
1. Tinubu supported Ayiri ( a well known drug dealer, militant and criminal) against the present olu of warri. His greed nearly destroyed the kingdom if not because of the fierce traditional resistance he encountered. He hoped that he will use Ayiri to win delta state by any means possible.
2. Tinubu worked underground to remove ihedioha and ethroned the blood sucking uzodima who has overseen the destruction of imo, a once peaceful state. He hopes that he will use criminal uzodima to win imo state by hook or crook.
3. Tinubu did everything possible to capture Anambra state through uba. He sponsored several killings and destruction. He stage managed a fake shootout between the police and the so called unknown gun men during the heat of the Anambra election to scare people not to come out and vote. His channel tv is evil. The management of that station knows all Tinubu's evil plans and moves.
4. Tinubu and his channel tv are the sponsors of Samuel Ekpa. Ekpa is evil and a blood sucking criminal that has allowed himself to be used as tool to destroy igbo land. Samuel Ekpa will be destroyed. Recall that when Ekpa started his broadcast, he was remote controlled by a channel tv staff. All the content and references he used at beginning of his broadcast in bashing the fulani and buhari were supplied by Tinubu and his channels tv.
5. Tinubu and Joe igbokwe are sponsing asari docubo, ijere and ebube agu to cause mayhem and kill igbo youths for 2023 election. Tinubu hopes that he will use criminal docubo asari to win rivers state by hook or crook in 2023.
6. The reason why Tinubu left every sane persons recommended to him to pick shetima (a well known boko haram sponsor) as his vp is because he believes that shetima has the requisite violence tendencies to win him 2023 presidential election.

In conclusion, Tinubu has been sponsoring violence and destruction across Nigeria in the name of election strategy. His so call sophistry and strategy are built on juju, terrorism and destruction and he is relying heavily on these for the 2023 election. Sane minds are wondering how he is going to succeed in this his evil sophistry plan.

You just wake up and concocted rubbish in your head and you still have the effrontery to share this devil-inspired thought.

Purveyor of fake and Badnews

2 Likes

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by proprince(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
We are the Obidient.

NIGERIA must be better again
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
peepydelano:
My people will come out and chant anything provided it’s another avenue to catch street fun and what have you, but ehn don’t even try anything funny on election day by asking them to vote a nyamri. This nyamris that have shown and dished out hatred since time immemorial are now yearning for support for their own son kwo? We shall see

YORUBA MUSLIMS......I don't know why you all think HAUSAs regard your opinion when it comes to their Opinions with IGBOS......

An average Hausa man knows that whatever he is dealing with an IGBO man is on pen and paper and they know Igbos are not pretenders....
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.

PDP didn't see all these endorsements coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to chose between PDP and APC.

The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the very treat to their hallowed collective stealings.

Now their only left game plan is to deceive the northerners that Obi is an IPOB project.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement. They have also been sponsoring killings in the east to paint it Igbo vs Hausas to win sympathy votes. Shame

Please if you are Obidient, kindly ignore all these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever. QED

So, it's Obi that would end the suffering of Nigerians?

I wish your over hyped Obi have an idea of the Job Description of the work he's applying for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.