Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (53207 Views)

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by osazsky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice...Tinubu and Atiku na sacrifice
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by labi1977(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol they have forgotten about Kanu

OB is the new Eastern Messiah

at least he's more reasonable
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Enceladus:

grin grin

In a sane country with significant sensible individuals, cries for constitutional reform, regionalism and breaking down of the tower of babel called the federal government is what should be happening now.

But what do we have here in Nigeria? An over-suffered population stuck in a loop of abusive relationships with their minority one per cent government. Nigerians are ready to always look for a saviour.

You would think 8 years of Buhari will teach them anything but no, they are looking for another 8 years of suffering under the lesser evil among the three aspiring looters. grin grin

Maybe people deserve their chains after all. undecided undecided
I agree with all you have said but unfortunately we only have the option of voting Obi or voting the others. So you chose
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

So, it's Obi that would end the suffering of Nigerians?

I wish your over hyped Obi have an idea of the Job Description of the work he's applying for.
Bro, we are unfortunately presented with two options, either chose Obi and chose the other criminals. You have any other for us to chose?

1 Like

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
casualobserver:

The second largest ethnic group everywhere outside ibo land are ibos, everybody knows that but "second largest population" on it's own is a meaningless stat because being second largest does not mean you have numbers in that state to make a difference. Ibos may be the second largest ethnic group in probably every state in Nigeria but the only places where Ibos have significant numbers to affect elections results are Lagos and possibly Abuja. Peter Obi will not get 25% in any state in the North so by definition he cannot win the election, no matter how you try and engibeer false popularity

Ibos are 15.2% of the national population (hausa 30% yoruba 15.5%, fulani 8%, tiv 2.4% etc etc ) ANyone with a functioning brain and a basic knowledge of mathematics, statistics and averages, will tell you outside therefore that it is technically impossible for the Ibos to alter the results of elections in all but a few states if any because by definition they do not have the numbers to dilute the locals particularly in states where certain parties have a stronghold!!!! Like I said ibos will always be seconf ethnic group because they are the only ones that leave their land to make a living outside their zones but it doesnt mean they have enough numbers.

If ALL the ibos in Nigeria moved to the North and voted only in the North, they still will not get 30% of the votes in the North. If ALL the ibos in Nigeria moved to the SW and voted only in the SW, they still will not get 50% of the votes in the SW. I know it's not that straightforward but i used that to illustrate that you overestimate the diaspora Ibo vote and its impact.
Obi's campaign hopes to win Kaduna, at least 2 states in the North east and 4 states in the North central, FCT included. How they plan on this I don't know, but time will tell.
Truth be told: hausas are not up to 25%, fulanis are 6% and both Yoruba and igbo are above 16%.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

YORUBA MUSLIMS......I don't know why you all think HAUSAs regard your opinion when it comes to their Opinions with IGBOS......

An average Hausa man knows that whatever he is dealing with an IGBO man is on pen and paper and they know Igbos are not pretenders....
Who is Yoruba?
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Mr5050(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
peepydelano:
My people will come out and chant anything provided it’s another avenue to catch street fun and what have you, but ehn don’t even try anything funny on election day by asking them to vote a nyamri. This nyamris that have shown and dished out hatred since time immemorial are now yearning for support for their own son kwo? We shall see
from no structure to catching cruise on street, I just pity you enemy of progress cos una go cry tire.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Concentrate your attacks more on those fulanis herdsmen that are telling you they're rejecting apc. Don't be deceived, pdp is their next bus stop. Be wise, advertise labour party in this Presidential election like say tomorrow no dey, APC's Tinubu is not the problem (at the moment he's only sure of votes from Yorubaland and Bornu/Yobe axis), it's where the majority of the opposition vote will go to that's the issue.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Obidientful: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
I was drawn to tears when I saw this video.

Because the picture they’ve always painted all along is how a northerner will never have anything to do with an Igbo man.

I never envisaged that there would be a day that “five Hausa people” will be chanting an Igbo man’s name in the streets of the north.

But here we have a crowd; and it wasn’t even scheduled.

Thunder fire Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda.
Seeing these two faces always put smile on my face. There is hope for Nigerians
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by casualobserver: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Obi's campaign hopes to win Kaduna, at least 2 states in the North east and 4 states in the North central, FCT included. How they plan on this I don't know, but time will tell.

I remember Fela Durotoye mapping out his strategy of how he would win the election. Moral of the story: Even the guy who has no chance of winning is never going to tell you he has no chance!
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by omoharry(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
irynterri:
Obi won't remove sharia law. Sharia law in itself isn't bad, it didn't stop Qatar, Saudi and UAE from been well developed. All the north needs is proper Education and security, and they will excel.
But they don't burn people Alive on the street just because someone casually claimed someone commited blasphemy without proper evidence. As long as you practice Ur Sharia without infringing on people right then it's ok but when u start forcing non Muslim to conform to Ur practice of sharia then it's should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by pquaver(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro you nailed it.
From what I use to see in the media, I thought anybody that shouts Obi in the North would lose his/her head. But here we are.
Lagos-Ibadan expressway media, your days are numbered.

So actually the North are more educated than you. Who attack people for their choices..
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by omoharry(f): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
I hope Atiku have now realized why some youths voted for him in 2019. His eyes will clear at the polls this time. As for Rt Rev Agbado Tinubu, his money will finish and he will still smell Aso Villa.
You are wrong . Atiku got alot of vote in 2019 because he was the lesser evil among the two devils that were forced on us to choose from in 2019 election . I am Obidient but back in 2019, Nigerians were not this frustrated to start looking for a third force.So, Obi came at the right time, that his why his popularity has soared tremendously.
Secondly, Obi is now largely accepted across Board, because PDP filded a Northerner as thier candidate to the dislike of the southern region who felt it's the turn of the south, while APC choosed an old , frail and sick man to fly thier presidential ticket. This is what has lead to so many people going for Obi. So, Obi came at the right time .
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ogatboy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:
Obi knows he will not even come third in the general election.

Can't you people see or emotion and ethnicity has blocked your view?

Only a fool will believe 10× of Obi can defeat Atiku, talkless of the greatest among them(Jagaban).

After loosing the election flatly in February 2023, Obituarists will go back to IPOB agitations grin grin grin

Lol. Anybody that runs against Atiku will always win Atiku. Atiku's best outing was when he had an Obi on the ticket with him. People were not voting him, they were voting Obi. Go and verify. Tinubu own is just that he is too old to rule and the northerns do not trust him plus his muslim muslim ticket will surely backfire. Who does it leave in the race?
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by LegalWolf: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wintertime:
The north whom have tested education should know, Obi means more investors in their land. Cause Sharia law will be forever abolished for secular law and one Nigeria law to be enshrined in all Federation and that law will be freedom and good for the common man and humanity, not a law inspired by religious fanatics but a free humanitarian coexistence law..

An end to those whom consider high to intimidate.

An end to suppression.

An open world for free thinkers

Now the north should know that when they said their people are being killed in the south,, they should understand that those same issue they have with bandits in the north,, is the same Bandit in the south.. the federal government failed to deal with them but let them continue their killing for selfish reasons.

They should remember plateau, benue and understand the same Bandit harassing them up north.. is in a commando style in the south killing also

They should know it is same Bandit

The audacity of your stupidity. And you expect our votes. Walahi your candidate would not win a single local government in the North. WTF are you to tell us which law to follow in our OWN land. Not your father's land. You think the common law, which you call secular, is not inspired by religion?

And if we, as a people having a sense of self-determination, say we are comfortable with religious law, how is that your business? You will go to dubai and shine your useless teeth for the camera but dare not complain about them having sharia law!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ogatboy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

The audacity of your stupidity. And you expect our votes. Walahi your candidate would not win a single local government in the North. WTF are you to tell us which law to follow in our OWN land. Not your father's land. You think the common law, which you call secular, is not inspired by religion?

And if we, as a people having a sense of self-determination, say we are comfortable with religious law, how is that your business? You will go to dubai and shine your useless teeth for the camera but dare not complain about them having sharia law!

Your stupidy does not differentiate between a muslim nation and a secular state
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Arysexy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi making in road into North to the dismay of Agbado urchins who tried everything tribally demeaning to stop his popularity.

When it's your time to shine, nobody can stop you.

2 Likes

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
casualobserver:

What I saw from this video and the nassarawa video were ibos resident in the North supporting Obi as expected. I don’t see northerners In any of the videos

Please read what you just wrote and watch those videos again and see if your assertion makes sense.

It's good to postulate your opinion and make whoever you are supporting to gain relevance but putting up an outright lie with confidence is appalling to say the least.

Not supporting the gentleman doesn't mean you are bound to make statements which aren't true in order to dampen the image of those who support him.

It will be better if you make your opinion based solely on issues and not playing these ethnic cards which has been used to divide Nigerians from inception.

People like you will cry wolf when Caucasians descriminate the blacks by means of racial background, your post reeks of ethnic bigotry and superiority.

Instead of Nigerians to compare the different candidates available and choose the best amongst them , ethnicity and religion is the basis to which a presidential election will be based. No wonder stats on different indices hasn't favoured this country.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Olaolex: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Because the picture they’ve always painted all along is how a northerner will never have anything to do with an Igbo man.

I never envisaged that there would be a day that “five Hausa people” will be chanting an Igbo man’s name in the streets of the north.

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
May God continue to protect obi for us oh seeing all these huge crowd of people milling around and touching his vehicle without obi's security personnel stopping them just gives me goosebumps what if enemies use one of these people to bomb his car?
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Tzar(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Honestly very scanty!
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Enceladus(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I agree with all you have said but unfortunately we only have the option of voting Obi or voting the others. So you chose

What happens after voting then? We continue hoping for a saviour that will set things right even though ]the country is in a configuration that will never work out. sad
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

Only a fool will believe 10× of Obi can defeat Atiku, talkless of the greatest among them(Jagaban).

After loosing the election flatly in February 2023, Obituarists will go back to IPOB agitations grin grin grin

Go commit suicide bro.

E de pain you gagaaaa oo..

Or go and die by sniper..

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by FullBlastLight: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

Mumu!cool

1 Share

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:

It's really unprecedented even if obi doesn't win at the end of the day God forbid he has really broken that old expired propaganda which Igbo haters in the major political parties usually uses to scheme out and deny igbo politicians from getting their presidential party tickets.
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Dapson73(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Go commit suicide bro.

E de pain you gagaaaa oo..

Or go and die by sniper..

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

You get what you wish others. Soon your Obituary poster will be out and I will never waste my RIP on fools like you .
Idiot
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by harmony75: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sai Obi✌️
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by wizseller: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Read this your incoherent comment again

I advise you disabuse your mind

peepydelano:
My people will come out and chant anything provided it’s another avenue to catch street fun and what have you, but ehn don’t even try anything funny on election day by asking them to vote a nyamri. This nyamris that have shown and dished out hatred since time immemorial are now yearning for support for their own son kwo? We shall see
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by etrouble: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dapson73:

They will go back to Biafra or Death chants and the Nigerian Army trainees will be happy to have life specimens for shooting practice
Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ofunaofu:
The obidient gospel is spreading like a wild fire
The days of ignorance are over, a vote for Atiku or Tinubu is a vote to sustain the same class of criminals who brought this nation to its knees. If Tinubu wins, same failures as Governors, Ministers etc will be reshuffle into the next government to continue where they stopped with Buhari. If Atiku wins, the looters that were retired in 2015 when Jonathan lost will be recalled back to constitute the new government of Atiku to return. Its only Obi that promises something entirely different, he wants to take back Nigeria from those Atiku and Tinubu represent and return it to the masses whom these other groups have been using to service themselves while the majority of the masses to whom power belong to languish in poverty. He want to change Nigeria into a production site rather than consumption by investing in critical factors of production like energy, removal of bureaucratic bottleneck etc. Obi is the only candidate speaking the language that most youth understand, others are talking Agbado and cassava to a generation that seat at home or offices and order pizza and pay through seamless payment systems developed by the youth. Imagine the level of disconnect between APC and PDP candidates with 21st century world. Atiku even try small. He is up to date but cannot offer solutions effectively because he is and has always been part of the failed system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures) / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.