Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (53173 Views)

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Penguin2: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Crowd is seen chanting “Sai Obi” as the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, pays unscheduled visit to Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDnVJh1Bmjg

286 Likes 38 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Wintertime: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
The north whom have tested education should know, Obi means more investors in their land. Cause Sharia law will be forever abolished for secular law and one Nigeria law to be enshrined in all Federation and that law will be freedom and good for the common man and humanity, not a law inspired by religious fanatics but a free humanitarian coexistence law..

An end to those whom consider high to intimidate.

An end to suppression.

An open world for free thinkers

Now the north should know that when they said their people are being killed in the south,, they should understand that those same issue they have with bandits in the north,, is the same Bandit in the south.. the federal government failed to deal with them but let them continue their killing for selfish reasons.

They should remember plateau, benue and understand the same Bandit harassing them up north.. is in a commando style in the south killing also

They should know it is same Bandit

398 Likes 34 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by ThrownBack: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
God bless the good people of Kaduna state.

Our suffering in Nigeria is about to end.

610 Likes 41 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Ofunaofu: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
The obidient gospel is spreading like a wild fire

538 Likes 39 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.

PDP didn't see all these endorsements coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to chose between PDP and APC.

The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the very treat to their hallowed collective stealings.

Now their only left game plan is to deceive the northerners that Obi is an IPOB project.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement. They have also been sponsoring killings in the east to paint it Igbo vs Hausas to win sympathy votes. Shame

Please if you are Obidient, kindly ignore all these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever. QED

512 Likes 40 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
The most loved man in Nigeria. Enemies of Nigeria will be angry right now.

456 Likes 34 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
The agbadorians right now…

551 Likes 40 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by SmellyNyash: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Everybody loves Obi especially the youth

395 Likes 27 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by unclejb2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient is better than a dead country.

I have my PVC and I will vote Peter Obi

453 Likes 36 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Penguin2: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
I was drawn to tears when I saw this video.

Because the picture they’ve always painted all along is how a northerner will never have anything to do with an Igbo man.

I never envisaged that there would be a day that “five Hausa people” will be chanting an Igbo man’s name in the streets of the north.

But here we have a crowd; and it wasn’t even scheduled.

Thunder fire Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda.

509 Likes 45 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Tochi3(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
High blood pressure check ongoing.....

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Tinububalls: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
I was drawn to tears when I saw this video.

Because the picture they’ve always painted all along is how a northerner will never have anything to do with an Igbo man.

I never envisaged that there would be a day that “five Hausa people” will be chanting an Igbo man’s name in the streets of the north.

But here we have a crowd; and it wasn’t even scheduled.

Thunder fire Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda.
Bro you nailed it.
From what I use to see in the media, I thought anybody that shouts Obi in the North would lose his/her head. But here we are.
Lagos-Ibadan expressway media, your days are numbered.

362 Likes 38 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Dapson73(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi knows he will not even come third in the general election.

Can't you people see or emotion and ethnicity has blocked your view?

Only a fool will believe 10× of Obi can defeat Atiku, talkless of the greatest among them(Jagaban).

After loosing the election flatly in February 2023, Obituarists will go back to IPOB agitations grin grin grin

29 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by gozmok1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
OBI-DATTI 2023

SAY NO TO TINIBU THE LEADER OF OPC
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to
share them with buhari ?
Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him
again after 4 years of not listening to you ?
The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really.

selling tinibu is synonymous with selling rotten apples to customer.

APC trying to save nigerians from hands of APC.

254 Likes 25 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Bluntguy: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kaduna would soon be on lockdown for Obi

232 Likes 23 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
My people will come out and chant anything provided it’s another avenue to catch street fun and what have you, but ehn don’t even try anything funny on election day by asking them to vote a nyamri. This nyamris that have shown and dished out hatred since time immemorial are now yearning for support for their own son kwo? We shall see

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Karlovich: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
embarassed Tinubu urchins right now

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by chidiebere2020(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by drmuchin: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
SAI OBI
LOVE THE RING TO THAT!

OBI ISSA GOAL

ONE MAN WITH GOD IS MAJORITY
THE PEOPLE ARE THE STRUCTURE
THE BAT CANNOT BRIBE OR BUY EVERY ONE OF US

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Penguin2: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro you nailed it.
From what I use to see in the media, I thought anybody that shouts Obi in the North would lose his/her head. But here we are.
Lagos-Ibadan expressway media, your days are numbered.

Honestly!

They are the idiots who invented “Igbo man will never be president” chant.

And in every election involving an Igbo man, they always sound the Igbophobia bell and remind the north of how Igbos want to divide Nigeria and bla bla.

But thank God for social media; they no longer have th power to control the narrative and perpetuate their spurious propaganda like they did in the past.

162 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro you nailed it.
Paid agents can do anything to deceive the people

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
We are more than them.

Obi2023

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by princepeter566: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
They would have been shouting say tinubu if only buhari did well.
Buhari is a failure
Tinubu is a failure
Apc is a failure
PDP is a failure

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) by Faber(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
An average Nigerian youth rooting for Tinubu to win is very very very mad. How can you explain to authorities abroad that you are clean, when a drug lord is the president of your country.

Many countries will always send us back. Be careful with what you wish yourself. The same support Obi is gaining is the same all man would have given Osinbajo, but APC were too myopic and carry their flag go give drug man

97 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures) / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.