Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason (19448 Views)

Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Truthisunique2: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
If a were him I will just join LP, Tinubu is evil and must rejected by all
e dey with us for PDP

North in the cooler
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by ufotunang: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Let him come and be obi-dient...and install labour party at Daura, katsina... Buhari home town, village

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by 8stargeneral: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2022
After finishing d country with ur brother baa

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Honjoshy4u: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu will see and thirst the bitter pill of betrayal .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Arysexy(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Agbado shaking ancestor will eventually decamp from APC, when he is left in the rickety APC ship to capsize.

No to APC that BATStardized our economy, enabled Insecurity, kept our students at home but busy dashing funds to Afghanistan and Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Throwing tantrums when they don't have their way runs in Buhari's family....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Brushstrokes20: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Personally, it's anything but Apc! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by stormborn28(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
MannaBBQ vultures griller how far. FreestuffNG. Heheheheeeee.. You be the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by jrusky(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
I don't give a shit about slowpoke like this you are angry because you lost your election and threaten to destroy your party pls is politics you papa inheritance? Must you win all the time? So ecause you are the fuc-king buhari nephew or whatever you must win by force by fire baa?

Pls feck to hell. Even for being buhari relative no one should even vote for you.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Dmacqh(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
The resemblance though ... while I didn’t vote for APC/GMB in 2015/19, I secretly wished he performed. I prayed he succeeded.
I love his height and built. He oozes authority.He’s a handsome man. He reminds me of my late grandfather.
I don’t mean to hate but I like tall and athletic men in power. I dislike short me with heavy pregnant stomach.
God be with him. He has offered his best which resulted in failure.
While they attribute Lagos ( Federal capital for 77 years, Federal presence , Airports, Sea Ports Embassies , HQs, Fashola, Ambrose, Sanwo-Olu, Jakinde etc ) to one man, they should attribute Buhari failure to him. He sponsored and installed both.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by temisartana: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Are you sure this is the man or Buhari?

Because I can't see any difference here
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Let's hope Buhari himself don't decamp before 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Sunday2021: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Atiku is not a noise maker but a silent killer.
The north is for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Theoarhics: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Looks so much like his useless uncle

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
APC is a colossal failure. They're all running away now, after benefitting from all d corruption the party promotes.

He lost reelection bid and he decamped. Period. I have to tell you hire drums to dance the Dance of the Naked.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by 3seriez(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
superemmy:
This guy resemble Buhari oooo shocked

That is not even the guys picture. It is a picture of someone else, not who the story is refering too.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Taigaban: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
This is the more reason Buhari has lost faith in the ruling APC. Imagine the disrespect, the ruling party have no regard for the president.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Obiebanks007(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They really look alike.

That singer should change the music adulthood na scam to APC na scam because it's the apc that makes it seem adulthood is scam by not guaranteeing their future. They've destroyed the future of this country. Anyone in doubt should trek every corner of major cities. They wake up early in the morning, only to converge and be talking about BB Naija pool party or how Ronaldo messed up in the match and Messi missed a penalty, when their counterparts are thinking of the next phase of adulthood and development of their countries elsewhere in the world.

Our youths wake up, nowhere to go. I met a lady at Ikeja mall one evening last month. She said she needs help, just 15k to help her sick mum cos she's found no jobs and she can't turn herself to a street girl. ASUU has been on strike for months and she's tired of staying home. Why wouldn't someone like her say adulthood na scam? Dem plenti like dat all over town. There had always been unemployment but Nigeria has never had it so bad. Where's the 3m jobs tinubu said buhari would provide yearly in 2015? Words are like eggs, don't make a promise you cannot keep, just because you want to have your way cos history will never be fair to you. He's here again with his empty promises, saying oun lokan....oun lokan lati ba Nigeria ję si abi. ?

Nigerians should shun sentiments and do the needful next year. The choice is yours

They really look Alike
Thought I was the only one who saw that
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2022
I still don't know why that tinubu of a man is still doing among the living, God pls Take the life of that evil man that is the only way this country will have peace and be free from bandits nd terrorists
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Tareq1105: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
APC is a colossal failure. They're all running away now, after benefitting from all d corruption the party promotes.

You guys don't have sense. How can you say APC is a failure bcoz someone lost his bid to return to the house of representatives? His people rejected him bcoz he's been living in Abuja and never went home to his people. This is what we should encourage and not to say APC is a failure. If anyone fail the trust test, you change the person.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Tareq1105: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I still don't know why that tinubu of a man is still doing among the living, God pls Take the life of that evil man that is the only way this country will have peace and be free from bandits nd terrorists

You'll get whatever you wish others.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2022
This kind of people are political jobbers not Politician.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

You'll get whatever you wish others.
Not when he is an enemy of the people.If u wish for a vegetable and bed wetter to seat as the president of this country den backwardness and poverty will never depart from your household.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by AntiBMC(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys don't have sense. How can you say APC is a failure bcoz someone lost his bid to return to the house of representatives? His people rejected him bcoz he's been living in Abuja and never went home to his people. This is what we should encourage and not to say APC is a failure. If anyone fail the trust test, you change the person.

Ur papa dnt hv sense. I said what I said...slam ur head on a wall if you don't like it.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by AntiBMC(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Okealaaye:

He lost reelection bid and he decamped. Period. I have to tell you hire drums to dance the Dance of the Naked.

APC is corrupt...yes or yes? grin
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2022
AntiBMC:

APC is corrupt...yes or yes? grin

Which party anywhere in any democracy is not corrupt? Even certain political parties in the USA are known to be corrupt. Ever heard of the Watergate scandal in the US before? Even your newfound associates in the Labour movement are as corrupt as they come. Do not delude yourself thinking that Labour Party is different from the other parties. Perhaps the people there are not Nigerians? Or, is Obi different from the folks in PDP who were his associates but SEVEN weeks ago? What soap did he bath with that makes him to be cleaner than the other Nigerians in the PDP? Ma a tan'ra e n be.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2022
He lost his return ticket na. He's not popular. He was expecting Buhari to intervene but baba no send anybody. He was thrashed at the primary election.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by sterlingD(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2022
What am l seeing? The resemblance is over 100% in short 1000%
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by AntiBMC(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Okealaaye:

Which party anywhere in any democracy is not corrupt? Even certain political parties in the USA are known to be corrupt. Ever heard of the Watergate scandal in the US before? Even your newfound associates in the Labour movement are as corrupt as they come. Do not delude yourself thinking that Labour Party is different from the other parties. Perhaps the people there are not Nigerians? Or, is Obi different from the folks in PDP who were his associates but SEVEN weeks ago? What soap did he bath with that makes him to be cleaner than the other Nigerians in the PDP? Ma a tan'ra e n be.

You beating about d bush with ur long epistle. APC is corrupt...yes or yes?
Oga take several seats abeg.
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by SenatePresdo(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2022
LordMangekyo:
grin grin another one. Bad news will never depart from APC.
Adakaboro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / Buhari Set Nigeria 100 Years Back, Brought Religious Divisions– Buba Galadima / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.