Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,425 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87923 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by DCmaverick(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

abii u dey wait to become the next holy Mary grin grin grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by toujurs: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

what exactly is you men problem, you fooools keep making ladies see us as unstable

someone is proud of her dignity and virtue and you're writing jargons to demoralize her and encourage immorality

Op keep it up because I will never marry someone that had been deflowered. I married my wife when she was 27yrs and I met her a virgin

I won't even pay a bride price of a deflowered Lady
Oga did u even understand what i wrote, before you responded with this sh*t you typed. Do you expect a man to provide for a lady he is not married to? Like wtf!!.

If she is eager to keep her virginity, let the guy keep his money for his future wife. She should provide for her self.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
toujurs:
Oga did u even understand what i wrote, before you responded with this sh*t you typed. Do you expect a man to provide for a lady he is not married to? Like wtf!!.

If she is eager to keep her virginity, let the guy keep his money for his future wife. She should provide for her self.

you're still repeating the nonsense you're writing with foolish pride
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Chnbanc: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy

So?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Innowizi23:

Is it the blood that flows from the vjay is what she wants to give the husband?
grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by toujurs: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're still repeating the nonsense you're writing with foolish pride

I don't think you went to school, please stop quoting me, i can't vibe with illiterates.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Of course I can, a woman is most physically able to handle pregnancy and childbirth at about age of 16 years. Yes let them not end up in her thirties still virgin with reduced fertility and hanging on to a virginity that is no longer valuable to potential suitors.
Lovelydaisies:

Can you confidently say all this to your daughter in the event that she doesn't get married before or at 28?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Chochovini: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=115508942]No sex until marriage!!!. How far nah babe, still waiting eagerly for your response to my humble request...
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by galantjoe(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2022
The clock is ticking

We go know she who laughs last, laugh longest. Na end justify the means. Na sex is overrated. Na sex is not big deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.