Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election (285 Views)

Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election by saintbillion(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day guys, as e dey hot make we too carryout our own 2023 mock presidential election here on Nairaland.

How it's going to be done. Just download the image below. Crop the party of your choice in which you intend to vote on that. Or you can simply use ink to tick the spot where you want to vote.
Note: strictly for fun, but it should be based on reality. At the end of the exercise I'll collate the votes.
Cheers let the fun begins. Please you are entitled to one vote only. Vote wisely

1 Share

Re: How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election by SmellyNyash: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obi get my vote

1 Like

Re: How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election by saintbillion(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
I vote LP

Re: How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election by 2special(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
I can never vote Tinubu, with the manner some people are attacking the SW online I might not vote Obi and Atiku just another Buhari in disguise.

(1) (Reply)

According To The Way I Planned My Life From Secondary School. / Unnecessary Output And Expensive Dressing Girls Put-on To Impress Guys / You're Going Back To Nigeria - American Woman Catches Nigerian Husband Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.