Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter (914 Views)

My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta / How Can Nigeria Progress With Hypocrites Like Oshiomhole&buhari As Leaders-reno / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Respect for elders greedy & misbehaving old people that sees leadership office as retirement homes?...SMH....
Though wike is also highly incompetent and lacks class as regards managing situations and relationships...

@Seniorwriter

Mide3367:
please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm Wednesday 27th July, 2022 afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam. Return my money.

A lot of Nigerians that wail bitterly about corrupt politicians are not happy because they are not also eating from the National Cake.

If they have the chance, they will eat and clean mouth just like the politicians they complain about.

Seniorwriter scam a Nairalander of ordinary 5k.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
5k Crosscarpet urchins.....

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
When will you return Mide3367 5k?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by GamalNasser: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
I always knew that dude was a desperate crook

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by 2special(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Low budget scammer, no difference between him and Tinubu, well make I hear his own side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
2special:
Low budget scammer, no difference between him and Tinubu Obi, well make I hear his own side of the story.
Peter Obi you mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by 2special(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi you mean?
All of them, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi etc etc they're all scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Advocate500: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
How are we sure that you and dude claiming to have been scammed are not doing so to malign his character? Because i know seniorwriter used to support APC, until he decided to dump the party like every other sane Nigerians, we are now seeing character assassination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Advocate500: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
2special:
And you are ?
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2022
2special:
But we still have to vote for one person among them.

I can't vouch for any Nigerian politician, but I still believe the best among the major presidential candidate is Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Viscuz: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
But we still have to vote for one person among them.

I can't vouch for any Nigerian politician, but I still believe the best among the major presidential candidate is Asiwaju.

You don see wetting to masturbate with Na .

For your slim neck you must attribute it to obi

And how are you sure the senior write guy is wrong when you have not heard form him or check his moniker take his number and call him to check

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Viscuz:

You don see wetting to masturbate with Na .

For your slim neck you must attribute it to obi

And how are you sure the senior write guy is wrong when you have not heard form him or check his moniker take his number and call him to check
k
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by holicupp(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
trying to believe the op but I can't till I see a pictural evidence backing up his claims
have been there before so I know what's up
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Viscuz: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
k

Parachoko my best friend grin
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Advocate500:
How are we sure that you and dude claiming to have been scammed are not doing so to malign his character? Because i know seniorwriter used to support APC, until he decided to dump the party like every other sane Nigerians, we are now seeing character assassination.

Parachoko is the same person as that individual. They are just upset at seniorwriter for always bursting their fraudulent claims here on Asiwaju.

They haven't provided one single evidence.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:

A lot of Nigerians that wail bitterly about corrupt politicians are not happy because they are not also eating from the National Cake.

If they have the chance, they will eat and clean mouth just like the politicians they complain about.

Seniorwriter scam a Nairalander of ordinary 5k.

Seun doesn't this violate rules against defaming a Nairalandder? And they haven't been able to provide a single proof ols do the needful. This parachoko 9s really cause alot on this forum
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Shrimpss: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
holicupp:
trying to believe the op but I can't till I see a pictural evidence backing up his claims
have been there before so I know what's up
here

https://www.nairaland.com/7250547/seniorwriter-refund-money-scam-alert#115150009
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Shrimpss: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

Seun doesn't this violate rules against defaming a Nairalandder? And they haven't been able to provide a single proof ols do the needful. This parachoko 9s really cause alot on this forum
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
https://www.nairaland.com/7250547/seniorwriter-refund-money-scam-alert#115150009
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Shrimpss: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

Parachoko is the same person as that individual. They are just upset at seniorwriter for always bursting their fraudulent claims here on Asiwaju.

They haven't provided one single evidence.

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Shrimpss:

Here he claimed 5k this post he claimed over 100k
.be very very careful.. if you defame someone without proof you will find yourself in serious trouble.
Be warned
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Shrimpss:

.be very very careful.. if you defame someone without proof you will find yourself in serious trouble.
Be warned

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Viscuz:

Parachoko my best friend grin
Realtalk20

How many account do you have on Nairaland sef? embarassed

Well, let me ruin your day for you grin
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Shrimpss: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

Be warned
you have seen prove with name expect you are him hiding behind that username
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Viscuz: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Realtalk20

You don smoke that thing again .

I don tell you to calm down app dey when dey help stop smoking now .
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Realtalk20

I don't understand what your post is about.

You used your alternate account to accuse seniorwriter falsely... On one hand you claimed he scammer you of 124k on another hand you claimed 5k in neither instance did you provide proof instead you ar rising muktipoa accounts to defame him.

Seun and the mods are watching you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Shrimpss: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Realtalk20

op edit that your post.
Check this link
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

I don't understand what your post is about.

You used your alternate account to accuse seniorwriter falsely... On one hand you claimed he scammer you of 124k on another hand you claimed 5k in neither instance did you provide proof instead you ar rising muktipoa accounts to defame him.

Seun and the mods are watching you.
Charles Adarokaren when will you return the money? Nah the koko be that like this, nobody need any explanation.

Leave explanation and return the money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Realtalk20: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Charles Adarokaren when will you return the money? Nah the koko be that like this, nobody need any explanation.

Seun and the mods are watching you
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:

His name is Charles Adarokaren? And he's owing someone somewhere?
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by 2special(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Realtalk20:

Be warned
but why is the accused not responding, he has been online today and must have seen the mention of his username.
Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Realtalk20:

Seun and the mods are watching you
Are you Seniorwriter?

https://www.nairaland.com/7580149/how-got-scammed-850-usdt#121128504

When will you stop scamming Nairalanders you Obidunce Urchin?

When are we going to be safe on Nairaland from your scamming activities? Things can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Filled With Hypocrites Like Seniorwriter by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Advocate500:
https://www.nairaland.com/7580149/how-got-scammed-850-usdt#121128504

When will you Obi Urchins stop scamming Nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

Obi Embarked On Fruitless Journey, Nig Politics Is Beyond Social Media - Umahi / Dear Nigerian Yoots I Know You Want To Take Back Nigeria But It Is Already Late / NIGERIA - Why Don't We Try Nuclear Power Plants (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.