Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? (899 Views)

I Was Violated!- A Short Story By Brytawon / She Got violated By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! / Violated And Now: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2011
she told me a guy (her ex) forced her to ha've s.ex (sori i hv to be so specific) with him. It happened wn he came to visit her the previous day (they r neighbours too)

i have seen d guy a couple o times, but havent spoken to him before. . . He has seen me wit her too n she has told him that she has a thing for me (they r no longer dating). . .

So here I stand, do i approach d guy? Wat do i tell him?
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by paraphase(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2011
x
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Mynd44: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2011
Have her go report to the police and you should try hard not to commit assault.
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP dem dey worry u? U be police? U r decievin urself, your girl is lyin to u! If it was violation as she claimed, wat stopped her frm alertin neighbours around? Ask urself dis question,why is she tellin me wen i knw notin abt it? She get plan! These daughters of jezebel wont stop draggin dumb bois to their grave wit their lies! Jeez
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by MMM2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
op
throw d guy over broad.
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guy! Before you kill somebody, Pls WAKE UP AND SMELL THA DAMN COFFEE! This is 2011! Force kor police ni! undecided
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
i dont think she was violated.
And even if she was, best you can do is ask her to report to the appropriate authority. Other than that, there's really nothing you can do.
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

Have her go report to the police and you should try hard not to commit assault.

well said, thats the ONLY thing to do.

@poster
there are many sides to one story, so i suggest you call the cops on this guy and let them deal with the matter.

one of my best friend almost ended up in jail, thanks to a fake ra.pe charge because he dumped his gf. . . . . . . . so I KNOW that everything is possible.
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Op, Hope you are reading the replies
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by HighChief4(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

one of my best friend almost ended up in jail thanks to a fake ra.pe charge because he dumped his gf, so I KNOW that everything is possible.

You are so damnnnn rite, the gal might be feeling bad the way her ex-bf dumped her and she is now planning to set him up with this new guy.

@OP---first you have to confirm if that chic was truely r.a.ped. What if she is lying to you
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by eddy1977(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Get a mask,hire a couple of bad boys.round up the mofo.beat him up.tell him,its harvest time.his sins have caught up with him.

the lady never told the neighbors because of the stigma and humiliation.it's an african thing
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^ i guess everything that comes out of a woman's mouth is TRUE in your part of the wood.

thats the power of the coochie, some silly men can even KILL for it!!!!!
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by no1oNe: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2011
OP, wEtin dey worry you abi you don shack. wetin b your own for this mata. you be police,opc,bakassi,court,lawyer,brother,toaster abi sugar daddy. which kind infatuation/love go dey shack you  to put you in this bad state of mind . Did you hear yourself "her ex". I swear when yawa burst the girl go deny ever telling you her ex forced her. infact wetin you dey discuss with am reach that side. Someone that is still in love with her ex na im you wan go join body with. Na wa 4 u ooooooooooooooo.
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
You dey mind the MOFO
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks for the replies
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Mynd44: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Who says NL don't help people
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by UpDates1(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2011
its all liess, i have known a case of a girl who was an area Zap.e.r lol, A.K.A politician, who always say that the guys who slept with her forced her like a kind of rape, some others too claims to be virgins even they thier Zero don finish with Joystick
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by Lordpriestley: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2011
she was never violated at the first place, she gave in to it , though regreting after d action and that can not be termed a rape case. If i may advise u, i we say ur girl how 2 read beyond d lines so as not 2 make another mistake in d future
Re: She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? by no1oNe: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2011
lol @ OP good we brought you back to life, Welcome back

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / Would You Visit Your Ex's Dad If He Wants You To ? / Who To Save, Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.