Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Do I Comfort Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Comfort Him? (898 Views)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / How Do I Comfort Him? / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Comfort Him? by nous(f): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2012
my very brilliant boyfriend (first class) just failed a professional exam. He is totally shattered now cos he wasnt expecting to fail. As a matter of fact we were expecting him to win a prize as usual (he always wins academic prizes).
He is also sad that he is a disappointment to those who look up to him.
He has refused to contest the result maybe due to fear of victimization.
How do I comfort him and tell him to throw this experience into the past?
I want my baby back!
Re: How Do I Comfort Him? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2012
There's nothing you can do about it! Always make sure he eats something, provide food for him so that when he loses strength, he can eat, and then cry some more!
Or, do you want to cry with him?
Re: How Do I Comfort Him? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2012
He's disappointed at himself, do the above and remind him this is not the end of life. He alone can get a grip on himself! Dont over do the pampering though, else, he'll get worse! Damn he is a man for gawd's sake!
Re: How Do I Comfort Him? by iice(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2012

(1)

Why Do Girls Think They Are The Only Ones That Get Heart Broken? / Ever Witness Two Ladies Fight Before / Who To Save, Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.