Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) (9695 Views)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by lamdbull: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
You all have heard the story of how I abandoned a lady in the middle of sex because I wasn't feeling it.

So I decided to put aside all my girls in order to search for true intimacy.

That's how I met this rare gem and the connection between us seems divinely ordained.

Incase you are interested in what happened between me and her, thats what my new song is all about.

Take a deep breath and visualize the lyrics and feel the heavenly beauty on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkJ7PrM_CzU

9 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Suuyoo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow this is lovely, where can I get the full song?
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Suuyoo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
dis wan neva still blow?

mek dem tie am join bokoharam bomb mek we c weda he go gree blow na!
undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Anoti1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just listened to it cheesy grin grin

Music is not your thing bro. Just count your losses and move on. Keep grinding, you’ll find your place of destiny and excel.

17 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omoh!!!

Dbull I've been seeing your stuff on Nairaland and I never knew that you are this good as in all the trollling made me feel as if you are not worth my time but this video proved me wrong keep on doing your thing you did real good here woah!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omo na wah oh
Even my ram can sing better than this

11 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
I've been wanting to check out dz guy music bt for some reason i usually seem to renege on it.. Phew!!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Onyeka90210(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
The rhythm is promising
But you have a lot to work on
You need a good sound engineer.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Onyeka90210:
The rhythm is promising
But you have a lot to work on
You need a good sound engineer.

Yeah..

His voice and the music do not agree together.

Dbull

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
I came to read comments cool shocked cool cool cool grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by phelonrays: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trap would be so blessed having this voice contribute a quotient to it, but all been good; you did a fair attempt. wink

Good musik ! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Potbellyman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
You can do better
Don't give up

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dude seriously... Get a grip on yourself

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
I've been wanting to check out dz guy music bt for some reason i usually seem to renege on it.. Phew!!
So is he really a good Singer or Wack as some are saying here
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So is he really a good Singer or Wack as some are saying here
Bro i never still check oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by IamdbuII: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Miracood2:

Dbull I've been seeing your stuff on Nairaland and I never knew that you are this good as in all the trollling made me feel as if you are not worth my time but this video proved me wrong keep on doing your thing you did real good here woah!
You don't know how much this comment means to me, May the creator continue to bless you for having a genuine support for someone in the mist of bitterness and hatred. You are mouthed!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anoti1:

Music is not your thing bro. Just count your losses and move on. Keep grinding, you’ll find your place of destiny and excel.
u nor go make heaven brah!
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by okalo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na rap u dy rap abi na wetin

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by dopedan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
I will give you d best advice here
Carry gun, enter bush, become a hunter

9 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Teenwolf(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by UptownVibes(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chief,there is room for improvement o.. Come blike say na paper you dey read. I can write a song for you.(Free) I will do an acapella kind of demon for you,cux I no go get time go studio. So you just score and edit to your taste.. Pray for grace and shine my gee. I like as you no wan give up. Na who give up ,Bleep up o..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by 9jaBloke: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anoti1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry Op but this got me rotfl

I just came to read comments

Edited: I've played it

Thank God I have free data

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
I swear, my primary school songbook had better songs than this

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Kingcalls: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na only radio Nigeria fit play this kyn song

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by texannaija: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Suuyoo:

Stop naaaa!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Airforce 1 finally gave up and become a daddy.

If u no, u no

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
dis wan neva still blow?

mek dem tie am join bokoharam bomb mek we c weda he go gree blow na!
undecided
hahahaha ���� i

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dbull I can give you one trick to blow but then we would have to sign an mou that for every record sold and show you go now in the future after you use this trick il have 40% as my cut,if you think you are up for the deal just mention me and drop your email so I can contact you,I assure you 200% success with this concept, you would land a deal in two weeks.if you don't land a deal in those two weeks of using my trick then don't give me anything out of the money you make using it.i like your persistence in trying to make it through music,also remember something 'talent is not enough',I don't need anything from you to get this,but once you get it then you would start paying for it as it yields.why 40%you would ask? It is so because after you use it,it becomes public knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Wants A Baby: So Soon! / A Heart Touching Story(an Emotional And Moral Story) / Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.