Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong (23821 Views)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Buhari Does Not Oppose My Ambition Of Becoming Senate President – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by rusher14: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Why would Obi a Christian pick a Northern Christian as VP candidate.... ?

Where is the place of Religious Inclusiveness ?

Don't try to twist the Narrative because you want to support the Evil Muslim-Muslim Ticket from the APC.

A Christian Christian Ticket is wrong in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

A Muslim Muslim Ticket is wrong in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

And you keep saying trash about CAN.....

I hope you will be very comfortable when trash is being said about MURIC, NSCIA or even about your prophet..

Because like begets like.

Why didn't Obi pick a woman since we are talking about Inclusivity?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Oilwell(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Shame and jealousy done confuse you.... jealousy is dangerous than HIV

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tinsel: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
miketayo:

My point is the Vatican doesn't care if he campaigns for a Muslim Muslim ticket or not. Him saying he hasn't received any order from the pope doesn't make sense.
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ATLIEN2027: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin so Tinubu is this wonderful and he brought buhari. Lagos landlord is the man you want to rule Nigeria in his old age instead of resting. Now read this slowly and reply again. So now it's not about party its about individual grin grin grin grin chai. How many of this campaign promises was fulfilled. As far as Tinubu is concerned none of you guys are free to think outside what he programmed in your head.
Another mindless brainwashed retar@ded zero IQ Obi tuary Obi diot.

Keep it moving. I'm busy. Vamoose.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by newnigerdelta00: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
They will use some greedy people to cause problem among believers just to promote their evil Islamic agenda

Who be the rotten believer's,are you a believer or lie lie?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Learn to read.. Someone who said he is holding the highest papal award in Catholic. You think Pope would not know him? After he has told you he is yet to get a don't do it from Pope?

The point i pick here is that not all Churches and Christians will go against Tinubu.

Holding a papal knight title doesn't mean Pope knows you personally. How many people all over the world do you think hold titles and how can Pope knows all of them? Title are bestowed on individuals based on their contribution to their local diocese and as such recommended for those titles by their local ordinary, their Bishop. My fathers held a title and Pope didn't know him.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by DevilSignature: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115575578:
Again,
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Dettol cares...... wink

When u finish eating Agbado u bash in nairaland come click on my mention abi

I no blame u shaa
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Realtalk20: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Oh it is inclusiveness only when it favors Southern Christians.

If it is truly inclusiveness, then why are Igbos saying they want the presidency? Are they no more Southerners since we’ve had multiple southerners as president?

So a Northern Christian should be fine since a Southern Christian can be the president/VP because according to you, they have been included.

Which is more important in Nigeria? Religion or tribe?

What is the probability that Yoruba Christians will form a country with other Southern Christian THAN they forming a country with Yoruba Muslims?

B
I believe you are educated enough to know the answer ? Have they produced a president before ?

If the Yoruba have neve reproduced a president then you have the moral obligation to say this.

Know that the Yoruba cannot MANIPULATE any region this time around... Southsouth have produced this is why we didn't support wike ...

Pls go and rest
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tinsel: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said social media gives a platform to dullards. It is the Pope that physically confers a catholic with Knighthood of St Gregory and if you had any iota of initiative or intelligence you would have at least googled it before responding lazy, dull, retard3d youth!!!!
Aw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_St._Gregory_the_Great
Don't mind the ignorant fellow. He does not know that the Knight of Saint Gregory has no 4th degree or 3rd degree. You get those in the local knights like saint John.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Realtalk20:

B
I believe you are educated enough to know the answer ? Have they produced a president before ?

If the Yoruba have neve reproduced a president then you have the moral obligation to say this.

Know that the Yoruba cannot MANIPULATE any region this time around... Southsouth have produced this is why we didn't support wike ...

Pls go and rest

Are you tired of saying I’m saying jargons?

Now back to your question, igbos have produced a president and a VP before except if you are talking about democratically elected president.

If the above is yes, then let me throw the question back to you. Have the Northern Christians produced a democratically elected president/VP before?

If the answer to the above is No, then why should they foolishly be happy because a southern Christian continue to take their slot while projecting Christianity as the uniting factor?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ufotunang: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
He did not value you and choose you to be his running mate..but choosing you as his campaign DG...see how they have fooled you
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by specialmati(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Another mindless brainwashed retar@ded zero IQ Obi tuary Obi diot.

Keep it moving. I'm busy. Vamoose.
grin grin grin grin grin grin it's not like I don't have medicine to cure your touting madness. Which busstop are you handling oshodi or mushin. You want a man that have put all you touts and a whole state under bondage to come and rule over us abi. Why won't you when you are under a spell. Don't worry you will be set free by 2023 by Peter obi

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ChukwuObe: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oilwell:

Its obvious you are not a Catholic

Nwazuruike has said it all

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ATLIEN2027: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin it's not like I don't have medicine to cure your touting madness. Which busstop are you handling oshodi or mushin. You want a man that have put all you touts and a whole state under bondage to come and rule over us abi. Why won't you when you are under a spell. Don't worry you will be set free by 2023 by Peter obi
Peter Obi- tuary will set you free back to the IPIG terrorist camp after failing to win and single state after the election.
You and your blodas in the IPIG terrorist organization will go back to calling Nigeria "ZOO" after your eye don clear. Oshodi is even better than anywhere in Anambra grin
Dumbest MOFO.
You can brainwash your fellow gullible shallow zero IQ IPIG terrorist fools, but we thr real Nigerians ain't falling for that trash.
Now get lost and FVCK off. I have better things to tend to.

BYE

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Freebills12: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LegendHero:

We are voting candidate not party. Isn't that what you Obituary people have been hammering about?

So if I am voting personality called Tinubu, why should I be bothered about the party he is contesting under?

Your Obituary lord few month ago was in PDP, the party that destroyed Nigeria and squandered everything that made us look up to Buhari who turned out to be another failure.

So if you won't judge Obituary Pandora with the Jonathan government why should you judge Asiwaju with Buhari government?

If you are truly human, you shouldn't have said what you said. Tinibu brought Buhari whom he demonized in 2003 & 2007, knowing truly he is a disaster...he repackaged him. He used all source of inhumane propaganda against GEJ in 2015, with the hope of being a president... If Tinibu is a messiah, why didn't he lend Buhari a helping hand?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by specialmati(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Peter Obi- tuary will set you free back to the IPIG terrorist camp after failing to win and single state after the election.
You and your blodas in the IPIG terrorist organization will go back to calling Nigeria "ZOO" after your eye don clear. Oshodi is even better than anywhere in Anambra grin
Dumbest MOFO.
You can brainwash your fellow gullible shallow zero IQ IPIG terrorist fools, but we thr real Nigerians ain't falling for that trash.
Now get lost and FVCK off. I have better things to tend to.

BYE
grin grin grin grin grin since Tinubu runs his old age with your destiny, come 2023 you will be set free from touting and agberorism. The only thing you have to do is to keep going around defending your employer Tinubu. Tell me the busstop you they do your owoda thing

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by fof1: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Righteousness2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
When I see people who don't understand Spiritual things, I feel pity for them.

Any man or woman who have an Understanding of the spiritual realm, will warn you about the Apc 2023. It is beyond what the ordinary eyes sees.

I warn all Again! Even if an angel tells you to vote Apc 2023, Slap the angel.
Get away from that ticket if you value yourself.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

If you are truly human, you shouldn't have said what you said. Tinibu brought Buhari whom he demonized in 2003 & 2007, knowing truly he is a disaster...he repackaged him. He used all source of inhumane propaganda against GEJ in 2015, with the hope of being a president... If Tinibu is a messiah, why didn't he lend Buhari a helping hand?

If you are truly human, you shouldn't have said what you said. Peter Obi brought Jonathan a man in a party whom he once claimed he will never support the party when he sworn on Ojuku manhood, knowing truly PDP is a disaster...he massacred countless citizens in Awkusu, then joined Jonathan government to supervise death of thousands of people in the NE lost to Boko Haram and the corruption ever witnessed in this country.

He never stopped at that, he also supported Atiku as his vice president, an acclaimed thief of international repute with a corruption bounty placed on him by USA. He even called Atiku his leader few months ago.

If Obi Pandora is a messiah, why didn't he lend Jonathan & Atiku a helping hand?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by malvisguy212: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

That means Tinubu will score zero vote in Kaduna.

Thanks for letting us know.
The North prefer Atiku. they don't regard Yoruba Muslims as true Muslims.... during Kaduna religious crisis. Yoruba Muslims were killed . Christians provide shelter for many Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
The North prefer Atiku. they don't regard Yoruba Muslims as true Muslims.... during Kaduna religious crisis. Yoruba Muslims were killed . Christians provide shelter for many Yoruba Muslims.

Yes we are saying thesame thing.

Tinubu will score zero vote in Kaduna.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
malvisguy212:

Yes we are saying the same thing.

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Guyman01: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oilwell:
The Pope does not even know that He exists.

The Evil and devilish Party APC should be booted out.

Enough of the killings and ailing economy

He is a Papal Knight in the Catholic Church and the Pope knows him. He is like a General serving under the Pope as Commander in Chief.
Even we Obidients won't ask this kind of foolish question.
A lot of Catholics in Plateau state see his acceptance as a betrayal of his position
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by malvisguy212: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes we are saying the same thing.

NOT just Kaduna. the Muslims in the North, especially the Fulani. they will NEVER be second fiddle to a Yoruba Muslim man.
did you know that the mosques close to kawo market was build by Yoruba Muslim, and Fulani man. but the Yoruba Muslim has never lead prayer in the masque.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Freebills12: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
LegendHero:

If you are truly human, you shouldn't have said what you said. Peter Obi brought Jonathan a man in a party whom he once claimed he will never support the party when he sworn on Ojuku manhood, knowing truly PDP is a disaster...he massacred countless citizens in Awkusu, then joined Jonathan government to supervise death of thousands of people in the NE lost to Boko Haram and the corruption ever witnessed in this country.

He never stopped at that, he also supported Atiku as his vice president, an acclaimed thief of international repute with a corruption bounty placed on him by USA. He even called Atiku his leader few months ago.

If Obi Pandora is a messiah, why didn't he lend Jonathan & Atiku a helping hand?

Reading this trash just shows that you are still baby. Insulting Ojukwu .... I know I can't be as childish as that to drag Awolowo or Amadu Bello.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
NOT just Kaduna. the Muslims in the North, especially the Fulani. they will NEVER be second fiddle to a Yoruba Muslim man.
did you know that the mosques close to kawo market was build by Yoruba Muslim, and Fulani man. but the Yoruba Muslim has never lead prayer in the masque.

Now a new revelation.

Asiwaju will get zero vote in the North because both Muslims and Christian Northerners won’t vote him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Well 3rd class Philosophy Graduate pyrate cultist ex Governor still dey form born again

Guy man wey sabi lie... Him Tu Lie

please what is president buhari degree class?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
The Catholic Church will reset your brain by last minute sir..
You can not betray Nigerian christians ..n
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ZombieTAMER: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

We are voting candidate not party. Isn't that what you Obituary people have been hammering about?

So if I am voting personality called Tinubu, why should I be bothered about the party he is contesting under?

Your Obituary lord few month ago was in PDP, the party that destroyed Nigeria and squandered everything that made us look up to Buhari who turned out to be another failure.

So if you won't judge Obituary Pandora with the Jonathan government why should you judge Asiwaju with Buhari government?
is this the Tinubu you are talking about or another one.. shame on you
bloody tribalistic thing

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Owologbo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Shame on those god of men calling themselves CAN to deceive gullible people and sell their political narratives.

God bless Plateau state CAN. Shame on national CAN and all their dubious pastors who are pastors by day but politicians at night.

You are very shallow minded.
So you think the Pope has time for this one.
The Catholic Church does not involves in politics; which is one of the reasons any priest that that decides to contest for any political office is always suspended.
But because of how shallow your brain is, you masturbate on anything Pope.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ChiFrakolizy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Learn work from who?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by SlavaUkraini: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Check my post, I have condemned MURIC multiple times and in fact I still condemned him few days ago on this same Nairaland.

MURIC most times speak like a politician hiding under religion to push his narrative. He is the same replica of CAN some of which are political crooks masquerading as pastors to deceive gullible Christians who won’t see beyond their charade.

With regards to NSCIA, I barely hear them speak and if they say things that is logically defective, I will condemn them openly. Who them epp?

OK.... I have seen your post and balance approach.

I also want to point out here that MURIC is the Mouthpiece of the NSCIA in the Sociopolitical terrain.

When the leadership of the NSCIA wants to be vocal on certain issues concerning the welfare and Rights of Muslims, they mostly speak through MURIC.

MURIC is under the umbrella of the NSCIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / Darius Ishaku Declared Winner Of Taraba State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.