Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong (23801 Views)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Buhari Does Not Oppose My Ambition Of Becoming Senate President – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Mosesvic11(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

We are voting candidate not party. Isn't that what you Obituary people have been hammering about?

So if I am voting personality called Tinubu, why should I be bothered about the party he is contesting under?

Your Obituary lord few month ago was in PDP, the party that destroyed Nigeria and squandered everything that made us look up to Buhari who turned out to be another failure.

So if you won't judge Obituary Pandora with the Jonathan government why should you judge Asiwaju with Buhari government?
there is no different between tinubu and buhari.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mosesvic11:
there is no different between tinubu and buhari.

You are obviously drunk.

Even Ojuku cannot say this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by cornelman: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
You mean the same Buhari that your Lord and saviour, Tinubu campaigned for twice is a real failure and your lord and saviour still failed to see or decipher it that the his Poster man is a failure? Wow!

So what do you expect from your lord and saviour, Tinubu, when he promised to continue where the failure he deceived you to vote stops?

Sincerely, an average Nigerian man lacks capacity to reason well. They jump to make shallowly thought and rash decisions that hurt them.
The worst thing is they never learn from their shallow mindedness.

It really sad to see our people behave as if their memory size is below that of a Java phone... The only thing they remember is the name of politicians and nothing more....
LegendHero:

We are voting candidate not party. Isn't that what you Obituary people have been hammering about?

So if I am voting personality called Tinubu, why should I be bothered about the party he is contesting under?

Your Obituary lord few month ago was in PDP, the party that destroyed Nigeria and squandered everything that made us look up to Buhari who turned out to be another failure.

So if you won't judge Obituary Pandora with the Jonathan government why should you judge Asiwaju with Buhari government?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by BluntCrazeMan: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
casualobserver:

the problem with the internet and social media is that it gives the ignorant a platform to comment of matters they know nothing about. you clearly dont know what it means to be a catholic Knight
A Catholic Knight Cannot Be A Partisan Politician In A Multi-Religious Society, and Participate Fully in it,, abii?
So, Peter-Obi should Have Waited For the Pope to tell him to Choose or Not to Choose a Muslim Running-mate??
Why are you people always looking for issues where there are none??
What do you even know about being a Catholic Knight.??
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by shogsman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thier reality is twisted
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Danniedpastor(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
tinsel:

We catholic take direction from the pope and not CAN

APC keep seeking validation from Christians after scoring own goal.
The same old man that said Obi and other candidates would labour to death, the same man us asking Obi to caution his supporterd... Is that not foolishness ?
The old man that hired fake bishops wants to preach morals. And you here making noise.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ATLIEN2027: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin this one you are cursing yourself hope all is well. Please tell us why we should vote for APC to continue as the country they like this
Mumu man, it's not about party but about the candidates.
You already know what and what Tinubu has accomplished in terms of governance. His record speaks for itself. Even your Peter Obi- tuary lying Chinese man can't lie about that.
But what did Obi- tuary do as a Governor for 8 years in Anambra besides investing Anambra money into his own family business?
Pls tell us what he did besides stealing Anambra money to build a mall in Abuja?
The guy man can con you but not us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by casualobserver: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
miketayo:

you are the ignorant one here. so what if ur a 4th-degree knight. the pope still doesn't know if he exists

Like I said social media gives a platform to dullards. It is the Pope that physically confers a catholic with Knighthood of St gregory and if you had any iota of initiative or intelligence you would have at least googled it before responding, lazy, dull, retard3d youth!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_St._Gregory_the_Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by malvisguy212: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Which political party gave Northern Christian the VP slot? Except maybe I am missing something, Atiku chose a Southern christian while Obituary chose a Northern muslim.

Why did Obituary Pandora not pick a candidate from among the Northern Christian since Obi is the symbol of Christianity?

Northern Christian are being played here by some section of CAN who are just using them to sell their political agenda.
I wish you are in Kaduna. No Muslims in Kaduna like Tinubu. everybody is in support of Atiku.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tinsel: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
miketayo:

u r saying rubbish.. and it's knight, not night
I will not reply you because you are completely ignorant.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by miketayo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
tinsel:

We catholic take direction from the pope and not CAN

The pope does not call us directly.. a circular is released to all cardinals and bishops in the world they pass the message to the priest and then the congregation. Knights are not in the chain or loop.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by casualobserver: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
A Catholic Knight Cannot Be A Partisan Politician In A Multi-Religious Society, and Participate Fully in it??
So, Peter-Obi should Have Waited For the Pope to tell him to Choose or Not to Choose a Muslim Running-mate??
Why are you people always looking for issues where there are none??
What do you even know about being a Catholic Knight.??

I think you need to read what i wrote and what you wrote again and if neccessary attend a few English classes because nowhere did I say a catholic knight cannot participate in politics.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Mccullum: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oilwell:
The Pope does not even know that He exists.

The Evil and devilish Party APC should be booted out.

Enough of the killings and ailing economy

It pain you,

Cry me an ocean grin
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Mosesvic11(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Which political party gave Northern Christian the VP slot? Except maybe I am missing something, Atiku chose a Southern christian while Obituary chose a Northern muslim.

Why did Obituary Pandora not pick a candidate from among the Northern Christian since Obi is the symbol of Christianity?

Northern Christian are being played here by some section of CAN who are just using them to sell their political agenda.
it not about northern christian but it all about inclusiveness, Obi is Christian and so he don't need a christian VP, that is what we called inclusiveness. APC is an evil party with evil agenda.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by miketayo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
tinsel:

I will not reply you because you are completely ignorant.

You are talking to a confirmed Catholic, whose aged parents are 4th degree knights of St Mulumba.
I can't remember my parents calling the pope or the meeting the pope one on one even at vatican
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tinsel: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
miketayo:

The pope does not call us directly.. a circular is released to all cardinals and bishops in the world they pass the message to the priest and then the congregation. Knights are not in the chain or loop.
So have any cardinal or bishop received such an order?. I am a Catholic and a knight of saint John.
The church don't meddle into politics like CAN did. We can talk of bad government etc, but not openly meddling into politics. Though, individual priests do meddle into it, but not the church as a body.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
I like your line of reasoning but you see Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all bad for Nigeria and unfortunately one of them is going to win. Let's hope they don't

Let me tell you, democracy is not a game of perfection and it is always usually a game of selecting among the available options.

You want to tell me Trump & Biden are the most competent Americans judging at those spectacular scientist, innovators, tech billionaires, and etc that America got to offer? Capital NO.

Of a truth, I sometimes personally (emphasis on personal) think Nigeria is beyond redemption because we have different people with contrasting ideologies that most times will not allow the nation to grow especially when you have a leader that can’t handle diversity easily.

However, until we break up if that will come to fruition, we must live in the current. In the current, we must support a candidate whether it is Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, or Sowore.

If anyone can show me a realizable means to divide this country today, I will cease to support Tinubu or anybody. All the solution proposed is watery and impossible at current. So until that can be possible, this country need to be managed and I believe Asiwaju can manage it better judging at his past record among the corp of current contestants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by miketayo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
tinsel:

So have any cardinal or bishop received such an order?. I am a Catholic an knight of saint John.

Order that a party in Nigeria shouldn't run a Muslim Muslim ticket. Hows that the business of the Vatican?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mosesvic11:
it not about northern christian but it all about inclusiveness, Obi is Christian and so he don't need a christian VP, that is what we called inclusiveness. APC is an evil party with evil agenda.

Oh it is inclusiveness only when it favors Southern Christians.

If it is truly inclusiveness, then why are Igbos saying they want the presidency? Are they no more Southerners since we’ve had multiple southerners as president?

So a Northern Christian should be fine since a Southern Christian can be the president/VP because according to you, they have been included.

Which is more important in Nigeria? Religion or tribe?

What is the probability that Yoruba Christians will form a country with other Southern Christian THAN they forming a country with Yoruba Muslims?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
I wish you are in Kaduna. No Muslims in Kaduna like Tinubu. everybody is in support of Atiku.

That means Tinubu will score zero vote in Kaduna.

Thanks for letting us know.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by indigenous234(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zombie oh, Zombie..x2

No one blames you too much. You must earn your pay as an urchin.

Go on... Some people are using you as an example to their children on how not to be so useless to humanity in general.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
cornelman:
You mean the same Buhari that your Lord and saviour, Tinubu campaigned for twice is a real failure and your lord and saviour still failed to see or decipher it that the his Poster man is a failure? Wow!

So what do you expect from your lord and saviour, Tinubu, when he promised to continue where the failure he deceived you to vote stops?

Sincerely, an average Nigerian man lacks capacity to reason well. They jump to make shallowly thought and rash decisions that hurt them.
The worst thing is they never learn from their shallow mindedness.

It really sad to see our people behave as if their memory size is below that of a Java phone... The only thing they remember is the name of politicians and nothing more....

Peter Obituary worked under Jonathan government and they both supervised the killings by Boko Haram and mass corruption this nation witnessed.

Obitiary campaigned for Jonathan to be re-elected in 2015 and the same man deputized Atiku a corrupt man of international repute. Yet, you guys want us to vote Obi Pandora again screaming to anybody that got hears that “You Are voting for candidate and not party”.

Hear this, you have to be consistent. You cannot claim moral authority for supporting a candidate Obi and blaming me for supporting a candidate Tinubu. Except maybe you truly hold a kb level brain like you rightly said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Why would Obi a Christian pick a Northern Christian as VP candidate.... ?

Where is the place of Religious Inclusiveness ?

Don't try to twist the Narrative because you want to support the Evil Muslim-Muslim Ticket from the APC.

A Christian Christian Ticket is wrong in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

A Muslim Muslim Ticket is wrong in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

And you keep saying trash about CAN.....

I hope you will be very comfortable when trash is being said about MURIC, NSCIA or even about your prophet..

Because like begets like.

Check my post, I have condemned MURIC multiple times and in fact I still condemned him few days ago on this same Nairaland.

MURIC most times speak like a politician hiding under religion to push his narrative. He is the same replica of CAN some of which are political crooks masquerading as pastors to deceive gullible Christians who won’t see beyond their charade.

With regards to NSCIA, I barely hear them speak and if they say things that is logically defective, I will condemn them openly. Who them epp?

LegendHero:
MURIC don kolomental again.

There is nothing wrong in arresting them, doing proper investigation on why they enter the state with such charms and hidden in such manner, then conclude and either send them back to the North if they suspect foul play or let them bring guarantors who will guarantee where they will stay in the West if they are truly innocent.

MURIC must learn when to keep shut and when to speak. Shey epe ‘nja MURIC man yi ni.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tinsel: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=casualobserver post=115576346]

Like I said social media gives a platform to dullards. It is the Pope that physically confers a catholic with Knighthood of St gregory and if you had any iota of initiative or intelligence you would have at least googled it before responding, lazy, dull, retard3d
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Wipper7000: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
abobote:
This governor that is not good enough for vice president is very foolish.
What concerns pope with his APC appointment, does the pope even know or about it
But you people are saying POPE is against his acceptance of the position, now you are saying POPE didn't know him. CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE. No amount of LIES. BAT will be president come 2023, then you can relocate to Afghanistan
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by miketayo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said social media gives a platform to dullards. It is the Pope that physically confers a catholic with Knighthood of St gregory and if you had any iota of initiative or intelligence you would have at least googled it before responding, lazy, dull, retard3d youth!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_St._Gregory_the_Great

See this ignoramus, show me a pic of Lalong and the pope .. it was his Bishop that stood in for the pope at d cathedral in Jos. He wasn't the only one they were many all over the world. You aren't even a Catholic
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by BluntCrazeMan: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
casualobserver:

I think you need to read what i wrote and what you wrote again and if neccessary attend a few English classes because nowhere did I say a catholic knight cannot participate in politics.
You need to attend Basic Logic Classes, and Basic Reasoning Classes too.
Because, I didn't see where I mentioned “Catholic Knight” in my first comment..
So, I cannot really fathom the reason why you even had to mention “Catholic Knight” while quoting my first comment, and now, the-same you who raised the topic of “Catholic Knight” is also trying to shift away from the same “Catholic Knight” issue which you raised..
(Typical Goal-Post-Shifters)
If we were discussing about the things we said and the things we didn't say,, then, tell me exactly why you mentioned “Catholic Knight”, whereas I just questioned if he was a Priest for him to be waiting on the direct order of his Bishop (or Pope) before he does any single thing.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by specialmati(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu man, it's not about party but about the candidates.
You already know what and what Tinubu has accomplished in terms of governance. His record speaks for itself. Even your Peter Obi- tuary lying Chinese man can't lie about that.
But what did Obi- tuary do as a Governor for 8 years in Anambra besides investing Anambra money into his own family business?
Pls tell us what he did besides stealing Anambra money to build a mall in Abuja?
The guy man can con you but not us.
grin grin grin grin grin so Tinubu is this wonderful and he brought buhari. Lagos landlord is the man you want to rule Nigeria in his old age instead of resting. Now read this slowly and reply again. So now it's not about party its about individual grin grin grin grin chai. How many of this campaign promises was fulfilled. As far as Tinubu is concerned none of you guys are free to think outside what he programmed in your head.

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by miketayo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
tinsel:

So have any cardinal or bishop received such an order?. I am a Catholic and a knight of saint John.
The church don't meddle into politics like CAN did. We can talk of bad government etc, but not openly meddling into politics. Though, individual priests do meddle into it, but not the church as a body.

My point is the Vatican doesn't care if he campaigns for a Muslim Muslim ticket or not. Him saying he hasn't received any order from the pope doesn't make sense.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by newnigerdelta00: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oilwell:
The Pope does not even know that He exists.

The Evil and devilish Party APC should be booted out.

Enough of the killings and ailing economy

Shame and jealousy done confuse you.... jealousy is dangerous than HIV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” / Yusuf Buhari Not Flown To Germany – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.