Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify (29376 Views)

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by mayklef(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Akerele44:

Am still saying thesame thing...

PETER OBI is the hope of your family

PETER OBI is the hope of South East region
Alaye just rest, i know one way or the other you're badly affected by this evil APC govt, dont let tribal sentiment blindfold your conscience, APC/PDP is bent on making life hard for average Nigeria, Ogbeni ro nu oo
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Slynation(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Timmy4real:

Nothing substantial with the articles about a wicked man forcing secondary school students to pay for 3 terms fees at once that school is not for the poor. Terrible
That news was taken out of context, he never said that, else the video will be trending like wildfire...But there is this particular video that said you must be recruited to the Nigerian Army to eat Agbado and cassava on daily basis, I know you don't like yourself, but atleast pity your unborn children and follow who know road...!!
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Neitan(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Akerele44(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:

Alaye just rest, i know one way or the other you're badly affected by this evil APC govt, dont let tribal sentiment blindfold your conscience, APC/PDP is bent on making life hard for average Nigeria, Ogbeni ro nu oo

Ok...give me some fact to vote for Peter Òbí and if i find it confusing i swear i will vote for Peter Òbí
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by SOFTSKILL: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Move paid people will write more, but we are obidient. We move.

Obidaft liar! Everybody supporting other candidates have been paid. What is so difficult in showcasing the achievements of your Pandora fraud?

1 Like

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by aviazuva: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2022
it is very wrong to compare Lagos to Anambra as competing. Lagos was developed by the federal government and the people in it
it is wrong also to compare Tinubu and Obis tenure. Tinubu had upper hand interms of funds and infrastructure. Even if a goat is made governor of lagos it will perform.
Lets compare Tinubu and Obi by their character and what they did with the state resources at their disposal.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by SOFTSKILL: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Akerele44:

Ok...give me some fact to vote for Peter Òbí and if i find it confusing i swear i will vote for Peter Òbí

He can't and majority of them have forgotten that campaign will be based on this where insult and blackmailing will fall flat
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by SOFTSKILL: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
aviazuva:
it is very wrong to compare Lagos to Anambra as competing. Lagos was developed by the federal government and the people in it
it is wrong also to compare Tinubu and Obis tenure. Tinubu had upper hand interms of funds and infrastructure. Even if a goat is made governor of lagos it will perform.
Lets compare Tinubu and Obi by their character and what they did with the state resources at their disposal.

This is what Obi supporters have been avoiding and resort to insults and blackmailing
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by OgatheTop: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Gourdoinc(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Yen Yen Yen , from agbado media. We are used to their gibberish.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Chigold101(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
Wahala, that's a rabble rousing cheerleader for you, such a pretender. A vote for Obi is a set back for the youths yearning for transformation. You see someone who couldn't make any meaningful impact in Anambra, compared to someone who reformed Lagos with new initiatives, LAMATA, RRS, LASTMA etc that are still in existence till date and laid down the legacy for rapid progress. But hyping someone else yet they can't name the policy he told them travel to go and verify till date , go and verify is the biggest sham in this election season .
Obi is infact the greater evil amongst the 3 candidates followed by Atiku. Obi only had a small Anambra purse to steal from, yet he still stole from them without leaving any remarkable project for Anambra even the investment he hypes was for a selfish reason. Now imagine the Nigerian treasury . One thing is for a fact Obi just knows how to sweet talk and you wonder if it's another Anambra he governed, even Obiano that they intentionally denigrate just to promote Obi was able to give Anambra an airport .
Mention one project Tinubu built.
Mention that bridge, flyover, airport or road that Tinubu built...
I am waiting
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by SOFTSKILL: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Yen Yen Yen , from agbado media. We are used to their gibberish.

You have so much claims to back up with prove in the coming months, then you will understand what you have caused the Pandora Obidaft
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Akerele44(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

He can't and majority of them have forgotten that campaign will be based on this where insult and blackmailing will fall flat

Don't tell me that u don't have real fact on the main reason u wanna vote for him

Oga u beta change ur mind and pray to God to give us the messier

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by GodisFirst: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Could this useless newspaper go and verify for us what is happening to our economy, the equivalent of Dollar to Naira. They should also verify the decay in the security of this country, They should verify ASUU strike duration and above all, verify the Cassava and Agbadu promise to the youth. "A egg a day"
They are all against Peter Obi because he refused to give them money to write fake news or publish lies which where they make their money.
Thank God Online means of spreading news like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Nairaland etc. is now dealing with them. We can send and receive info with out them.

Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti 2023.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Morphinne: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-on-peter-obi-let-us-verify/amp
I wish this writer was addressing literate people because this piece is a great eye-opener and my best part is where he said “ Peter Obi is not a fresh quantity that just dropped from another planet” which is the exact thing that’s annoying we the sensible majority.
So even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also condemned this thief’s family business he was funding illegally with Anambra state’s money. This is the reason why nobody wants to die for this country/his people. So these miscreants have swiftly forgotten and left Nnamdi Kanu hanging in prison and now singing praises of Obituary all of a sudden
This life get as e be aswear Just fight for your head and your family, nobody cares.
I swear, ppl like Yele Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho (All youth without any political stain. They are new to the Nigerian standard corrupt system) will make a better young-people-oriented president than this sabre-tooth snake pretending to be modest without any known achievement as a former leader (just the same format Buhari used on us in 2015)
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by segunzik(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
The man is a scam.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2022
FactBoyz:
What is wrong with this agbado news outlet Cable? In the Article they claim Peter Obi is part of the problem but why haven't they called out Agbado master and Dubai Landlord?

If Peter Obi truly has no structure, why are they scared of him?

Peter Obi will shock you guys in 2023. Campaign is next month and so far, from the north and south, everyone is on his matter.

It's the citizens of Nigeria Vs Urchins

Meanwhile, see pictures of our sensitisation in Gusau, Zamfara below

Write yours too and base it on fact like he did we'll read and share our views.

Obi is a green snake

1 Like

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Gourdoinc(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You have so much claims to back up with prove in the coming months, then you will understand what you have caused the Pandora Obidaft
kindly read what you have written and recast. this will enable me have a good response to your gibberish. While at it, Better get used to the idea that Peter Gregory Obi will be your president next year. You will be obidient. this will happen more when we start serving all we are cooking.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by yusluvad(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Fact!
FactBoyz:
What is wrong with this agbado news outlet Cable? In the Article they claim Peter Obi is part of the problem but why haven't they called out Agbado master and Dubai Landlord?

If Peter Obi truly has no structure, why are they scared of him?

Peter Obi will shock you guys in 2023. Campaign is next month and so far, from the north and south, everyone is on his matter.

It's the citizens of Nigeria Vs Urchins

Meanwhile, see pictures of our sensitisation in Gusau, Zamfara below
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by brideman: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2022
much ado about nothing
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by SmartyPants(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Sajanis:
A newspaper company telling us to go and verify?
Anyway, please we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/vNDx5GX52HmkvFJ46

Why not read and see that the writer has verified for you?
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Zeezenho: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
The only thing I understand from this long grammar be say the man bid for contract that obi later won and the idiot became bittered, sorry oga business world is like that you win some you lose some.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Doyou2019: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2022
illuminutty:
Nothing of substance was found in this long epistle of gibberish, innuendoes, tantrums and already-debunked allegations.

I like how you all end up looking like clowns at the end of every failed attempt to mudsling our incoming president.

#Obidatti is a national youth agenda.

I too can't help but notice how it keeps playing out for them just like the emboldened. Journalists of TheNation, TheCable and other backyard news outlets must be going mad right now, as all their efforts at killing the man's campaign seem to amount to nought. No one's just listening. No one's buying the lies and the propaganda anymore!

Another one right here just bit the dust. How unfortunate. grin
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Tochi3(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
kingthreat:
Obidients are tribalists.
They want their brother in by every means necessary.
IF you are Yoruba and you choose a mediocre thief over a great Yoruba elder statesman because of age, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
They can campaign their candidates in your land but you cannot campaign a Yoruba candidate in their land over fear of killings.
Yorubas don't be silly. Support your own.
Stale
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by thinkmoney(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Nobody is a Saint.

But even if Peter Obi is an Agbero,
Then Atiku is a Bandit
And Tinubu is a Terrorist.

If you don't get it, forget about it...

That's the point. They are all bad.
But seeing that these are what we have now, we have to go for the lesser evil.
In the last election, I proffered corrupt Atiku to brainless Buhari.
Compared to Atiku and Tinubu, Obi is an angel

2 Likes

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Nakuza(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi all the way. Clear the road for President wey Sabi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by netzro(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-on-peter-obi-let-us-verify/amp
What got me is now quoting Nnamdi Kanu as saying "facts"

This people try as much as you can we are Obi-dient to the marrow

ObiDatti 2023
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by Demolakay: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
Wahala, that's a rabble rousing cheerleader for you, such a pretender. A vote for Obi is a set back for the youths yearning for transformation. You see someone who couldn't make any meaningful impact in Anambra, compared to someone who reformed Lagos with new initiatives, LAMATA, RRS, LASTMA etc that are still in existence till date and laid down the legacy for rapid progress. But hyping someone else yet they can't name the policy he told them travel to go and verify till date , go and verify is the biggest sham in this election season .
Obi is infact the greater evil amongst the 3 candidates followed by Atiku. Obi only had a small Anambra purse to steal from, yet he still stole from them without leaving any remarkable project for Anambra even the investment he hypes was for a selfish reason. Now imagine the Nigerian treasury . One thing is for a fact Obi just knows how to sweet talk and you wonder if it's another Anambra he governed, even Obiano that they intentionally denigrate just to promote Obi was able to give Anambra an airport .
Nonsense talk! hw has establishment of LASTMA ND LAMATA contributed to d development of Lagos state? Oda dan to enrich d founders pocket.We are talking Abt policies DAT bettered d life of d common man,pull a lot of pple out of poverty, developed Lagos,ur talking of Agencies established to extort ND rape d citizens of Deir hard earned money.How many of dose agencies did Pa Jakande established to build dose enduring monuments ND development we still c till today within four years.Ur Tinubu is a rogue,a pilferer,A je ko loun kigbe! Oyenusi incarnate.Som1 Wu is a former governor, owning private jets,high valued companies scattered around.Even d Lagos u all are glorifying till now,is still an eyesore,ND d second most Undeveloped mega city.Peter obi is no saint, evry1 knows DAT,but in all honesty,beta Dan Tinubu ND Atiku combined.All human being are not perfect,even in d western world,Deir leaders too has one or two skeleton in Deir cupboard.Dat goes to show u d imperfections of man.Nobody holy pass.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by DOM7: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Is a pity all your education and privileges is a waste discrediting Obi to please your grandfather tinubu.
Re: 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify by searchlight: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
lol
Under obi Anambra had the best road network in Nigeria
Under Obi Anambra became first in ssce
Under obi Anambra state university teaching hospital was conceived and built
Under Obi Anambra became the most financially sufficient state in Nigeria
Under Obi anambra state university igbariam campus was developed to mention but a few. Obi remains the best governor ever to have ruled anambra since the creation of the state. Ask anybody you know from Anambra instead of confusing yourself. If not for anything Tinubu and Atiku are too old to pilot the affair of a complex country like Nigeria with complex problems.

Are you saying that you love the present administration?do you want to vote them again for failing? Or does it mean you don't have sense. You want to reward failure by ree forcing it? Tinubu is part and percel of this government and should share from the failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Chikwe Udensi Assists Accident Victims In Ohafia (Photos) / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.