Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant (39454 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by flockofpips: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Even doctors recommend 1 year or 2 years before running test, you never see some people wey no get problem trying for over 5 years? And moreover if you are ready go do ivf.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by detectivejones: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
So my old fashioned mind is here wondering the type of lies she sold to her parents to stay with a man for six months.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Phut(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

MODIFIED: To those down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.
If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.

The only constant thing is change. You may still be infertile, despite having gotten someone pregnant in the past. One of the major causes of azoospermia is an untreated STD. Which between your last pregnancy and the current girlfriend, is very possible, since you have been spreading yourself around - unprotected, I might add.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Phut(f): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
passionberry:

This is just it..but you will hear some of them saying I have gotten a lady pregnant before.. just using that to push the blame on the lady ..but deep inside them they have not gotten a lady pregnant before, some men are wicked .

The only thing that is constant is change. Even if a man has gotten a woman pregnant before, he may still be infertile. One of the causes of which would be untreated STD’s by the man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Emperor5(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
You claim you have child.
Why can't you marry ur baby mama?
Thesame love you hàve for ur current girlfriend are the love u had to your baby mama when you haven't impregnated her.
Now u meet a lady that understand ur trick of using fake love and deception to impregnate ladies and dump them.
I guess she use contraception without ur knowledge, but for you to clear ur doubt go and do all the necessary marital things on her head then u can expect pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Pettycarol: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
She is pushing out ur spam from Her body after sex then she will wash her private part very well she won't be pregnant with this method. Or she is having Sex with u during her free period
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Truthsoldier(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Go and treat yourself Mr Man you are not healthy, and if you venture try to leave that girl.....

You don chop curse wey pass insult before?

Then get ready for premium tears
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Bowwow11(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore.

If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.
Have check yourself very well before you start apportioning blame on ur girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by rickleye: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

Dude go and see a professional. How do you know you don't have low sperm count ? Or she has something blocking your swimmers.
Book an appointment and see someone to check you both out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by BigMamaNaija: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

You see my son, the bolded is the reason she cannot get pregnant for you and neither can another lady except one of the previous used ones, who CURSED you.

You used a lady, wasted her life and want to dump her for another... messed with the wrong lady this time. � One of your previous lovers don swear for you my boy.

Give your life to Christ, go back and make peace with your former lovers.

Live a clean life, they wee nor hear. Mtchew.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Atolu01: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Disgusting thread and even more disgusting sick sadistic Original poster.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Always blaming the women for everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Qwi1: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
How
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by ozo13(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
cRobo:
Do you want a child with her at the moment

If no

Why do you want her to get pregnant then you start thinking of damaging the girl's womb by aborting

When you are ready to be a father then she will get pregnant �

YOU MIGHT BE IMPOTENT
is even possible the smart lady is using birth control pills codedly
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by timy22(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
tonididdy:

Worry about yourself
She's an adult and the parents know this fact.

See the nonsense you are typing.

I have nothing to worry about Mr man
I am happily married with lovely kids,
and l travel around the world � to enjoy myself.

So stop normalizing nonsense, no parent will allow such.

If that is not an issue to you. Please pray to God, to allow a guy useless your daughter that way .

Nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by lincs25(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Have you paid her dowry? Some traditions if the right thing is not done you are wasting your time. If you want her to be pregnant go and marry her properly.
TheLordofHost:

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by BreakingNews21: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Smart girl is using long term birth control without bragging about. Happy 'go raw' fornicating Mr Op. grin

The Depo-Provera shot is an injection you get once every 3 months. It's a safe and convenient birth control method that works well if you get it on time.

Implantable contraception (often called the birth control implant) is a small, flexible plastic tube that doctors put under the skin of the upper arm. The tube releases hormones that can help protect against pregnancy for up to 3 years.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by vickydevoka(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are an irresponsible human being! Are you trying to impregnate the girl to marry her or just for awards like your two other baby mamas?
U
Come to UK. No marriage, ,is just it partner. Marriage is overrated
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by stormborn28(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Morally you are bankrupt. You can't just impregnate two different girls and they ll both abort it. Are you dating irresponsible girls or you are the one that's irresponsible? Why you dey v sex sef to the extent of impregnating girls before marriage. It shows you lacked self control.
I hope the girl is wise enough to tie your destiny down. Cos you are using her in ability to quickly conceive to discard her. You ll end up stuck with her for the rest of your life.

Meeeennnnhhhh. The way that guy bruise the vagina no be here ooooooo....

For six months oooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by tonididdy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
timy22:

See the nonsense you are typing.

I have nothing to worry about Mr man
I am happily married with lovely kids,
and l travel around the world � to enjoy myself.

So stop normalizing nonsense, no parent will allow such.

If that is not an issue to you. Please pray to God, to allow a guy useless your daughter that way .

Nonsense.
Not every woman will get married.
Who gives a F if you fly undecided
So you and yourbf nor fvck b4 una marry ?
Did that decision make youa spinster forever ?
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by nini007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Your girl is smarter than you
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by DJInfluence: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Should you be having sex? You sound like a child.
Did you do a test to know she is infertile? Maybe the issue is even you, thought of that? Fact that others got pregnant is no guarantee that your sperm count is still as high as when they got pregnant for you. This is 2022, go and do a test, clear yourself b4 accusing your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
You better stop flirting if you don't want to be impotent.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Bignuell(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Okay. I'm not saying you're sterile or she cannot bear children or she might be on birth control. There is a term called secondary infertility in male. You might want to read up on it. Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by dorin27(f): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
nairalanderr:
op is a mad person.
well written.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by drmuchin: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
YAHOO BOYS FIT DON USE HER WOMB CASHOUT
CHECK WELL
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by goggle48: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
She needs the right dick.contact me.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by SouthSouth1914: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
vickydevoka:

U
Come to UK. No marriage, ,is just it partner. Marriage is overrated

This happened in Nigeria, not U.K
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by prettyliz(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
.[/quote] And you're proud of yourself,I don't blame you I blame the foolish ladies�
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Peskid147: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

you guys should see your doctor for help, and if d result is that she is infertile just ghost her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.