Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (39437 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-UqJ0ZlFIxJg/UnlUpe3WC0I/AAAAAAAACxM/5ahMIN7uUek/s640/homeless2.png[/img]

Mike King was known as a prankster. He decided to play a prank on his girlfriend, Katie Barabas . He would propose to her while dressed as a homeless man. There's a good reason behind the idea -feeding the less-fortunate was one of the activities they enjoyed doing together.

The 22-year-old proposed in front of fellow Feed the Homeless volunteers in South Bend, Indiana, and his friend and filmmaker Cody Clemons helped record his partner’s shocked reaction. While Katie was passing out meals to the less-fortunates, he approached her and told her how she was 'kinda cute'.

Watch her reaction as he held out the ring.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAo8OOKKflY

‘[When] he took of his mask and got down on one knee and I was in complete shock and in such joy,’ said his bride-to-be.

The happily engaged couple plan to invite the homeless from the Feed the Hungry campus ministry to attend their reception.

What do you think...?

SOURCE

15 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Ghadafy(m): 5:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice concept..
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Ghadafy: Nice concept..
You can say that again.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by iamteaser: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Try this with a Nigerian girl and a sounding slap is what you will get.
#GhettoMentality

9 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Not a lot of ladies would want a dream wedding such as this.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by AbuMikey(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2013
embarassedundecided
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: embarassedundecided
Cool?
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by AbuMikey(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
infonubia:
Cool?

The text you wrote about it was cool, but the video isn't just cool.

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The text you wrote about it was cool, but the video isn't just cool.

smiley Someone actually had a different spin on the video - what if the guy is actually mocking the homeless with his proposal?

I don't think he was though. Since feeding the homeless is one of the activites he enjoyed doing.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Omen100(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

BUT THEN, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME BY TRYING IT WITH NAIJA LADIES, D INSULTS D KOLOMENTAL GO RECEIVE GO MAKE AN TURN 2 BETTER KOLO.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by infonubia(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Omen100: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

BUT THEN, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME BY TRYING IT WITH NAIJA LADIES, D INSULTS D KOLOMENTAL GO RECEIVE GO MAKE AN TURN 2 BETTER KOLO.

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by pharmow: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is really cool. One thing most people don't know about oyinbos here is there genuineness in what they believe in and care they give people with less privilege.

Only if our leaders and the rich ones could care about people with less privilege without hidden agenda....................my friend, how many homeless or very poor person(s) have U give a little out of your huge earnings this year

4 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Oyetboy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
If na naija, the guy don enter one chance be dat

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by obeenah40(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
K
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nicepoker(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
dont try this at home.@

home i mean nija

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by tommykiwi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arrand nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Very romantic of him I guess, I wouldn't know undecided undecided
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
aww......dis is so lovely..m gonna cry. cry but when will our naija guys get so creatively romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by RealAlfranco: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
See hw she's crying sef!!!
I wonder when 9ja guys and gal will get creative!!! Next tym a guy wants 2 propose,do it with a superb romantic creativity. So it can make Front Page on Nairaland for us to see...and Laugh!!!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by COvo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm...I get the idea!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by sponkino89(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Cool and exceptional
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by PrinceOscar(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
nice one, but for here no nigeria's rich girl will acept any man on that condition

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Chomzy19(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Well Gud for them!

No Man shl try this with me oo, this is not d kind of proposal story i wanna tell
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by telim: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
oyinbo things most naija guys no feet try these shit, including me.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Eh?
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chomzy19: Well Gud for them!

No Man shl try this with me oo, this is not d kind of proposal story i wanna tell

Seriously!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by crackhaus: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: aww......dis is so lovely..m gonna cry. cry but when will our naija guys get so creatively romantic.
undecided undecided undecided
If this isn't sarcasm, I don't know what it is!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by pembisco(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Omen100: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

mtcheew! wetin go evn carry naija babes go homeless pple place talk mo of feeding them.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by IAMBREEZY: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
nice concept sha...
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Iaz93: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: aww......dis is so lovely..m gonna cry. cry but when will our naija guys get so creatively romantic.
gringringrin We can't try that with naija ladies na...
Y'all want us to do the p-square type; proposing with range rover, or inside private jet angry

8 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by IAMBREEZY: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
I swear!
Oyetboy: If na naija, the guy don enter one chance be dat
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by philip0906(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
tommykiwi: Arrand nonsense!!!
Oh Lawd embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.