Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu (28213 Views)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Abujason: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
lalasticlala, seun mynd44 , Dominique

Pls do the needful..

Rule 2

What did he say that is so wrong?
You say worse things on this platform.
Or you are entitled to saying anything without consequences?
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by IgOga(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I keep wondering what APC is going to use in campaigning at national level. Well am waiting thou. Please look at this picture and create one for APC let me see. Buhari did APC very strong thing after 2023 that party is gone
grin grin grin grin interesting picture...but Obi was in PDP for many years until about 5 months ago grin grin grin grin

Obi is seeking the support of Wike, who is also in PDP grin grin grin grin grin

All major parties are thesame APC=PDP=LP grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Absolutely correct, what a good man

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight from them.. grin grin

Let's simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Masterito(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dead on arrival. Enugu is a strong PDP state but Obi will likely win there.
Racoon:
Hehehe! What about Ugo Agballa-the rival Enugu state APC chairman? A house divided against itself can't stand. Meanwhile, let's see how these former PDP political renegades will market the emilokan druggie in the state.Ndi 042, over to unu.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by F117nighthawk: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
2 expired politicians, the treasury looter has gone to bribe them with is billions, what a shame to these disgraceful igbo men
Thank God he can't use his stolen wealth to bribe over 200million Nigerians
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by socialjustice93: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
daygee12:

Nothing like that everyone has right to vote whoever they want to vote please that stupid threat of urs. Very soon the real politics will begin not the online noise making

What do you people even call threat? This is not a threat rather it will be a reaction from the poor masses of enugu who are still very angry with the manner he looted the state dry during his administration as a governor.. you think its about the campaign abi? All join sha.. we're trying to salvage this country from impending disaster and we won't allow criminals a chance..
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by etrouble: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Take this anywhere. It is dead on arrival . With Osinbanjo, it would have had some chance. With a muslim - muslim wicked ticket, it is dead on arrival. Ex senate president Ken Nnamani and chime will only chop money from tinubu and clean mouth.

Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo that failed for 7 years should be promoted to President so that he can bury the country he helped to kill. Use your sense nah
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Realist12: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Youths make we pity ourselves for once. The same set of politicians are now regrouping to kill this country kpatakpata........ We refuse to give up

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.
is Obi a youth? Obi was a running mate to Atiku last election season.... all Obi is saying today did he do it in Anambra?
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by deeva2: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:
I see Tinubu winning the 2023 Presidential election.
I see Igbos voting massively for BAT
I see many online Obi bullies attacking and insulting everyone on social media on election day.
Massive win for Tinubu our incoming President.
This I have seen.
Obituary people can start insulting as usual.
God bless Tinubu (Jagaban of Africa)
Talk for yourself and family.
You are just but a FOOL in a bracket.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
deeva2:
BAT 2023

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by specialmati(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin grin grin interesting picture...but Obi was in PDP for many years until about 5 months ago grin grin grin grin

Obi is seeking the support of Wike, who is also in PDP grin grin grin grin grin

All major parties are thesame APC=PDP=LP grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin with what buhari did to this country I don't want any old man to near that presidential seat. We have younger people. Just reason am say na osibanjo was the president all this 8years. This country won't be this mess na. This old people need to rest they won't change anything other than visiting abroad on medical treatments and enjoying themselves
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Abujason: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Most BATstards have no shame nor conscience at all. As much as they have crippled this country, they continue to scheme for a final knockout for a country already in its knees.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by OutOnBail(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Have you no shame? You call some people mentally deranged but you're here screaming mods and rules. Aren't you the mentally deranged person?

Abdul05:
mynd44 , lalasticlala ,seun

Pls do the needful now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Anndrew(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Winning123:
He doesn't need to win the State. Just some votes will do. And if he get 25% that will be success

Oga,He can't get 25% from them as far as Enugu is concern....
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by micflo28(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
These men enjoyed a crime free, job filled, no strikes in university systems. They even got free education as youths. And they are old, still swimming in wealth and comfort and pay for personal security. Youths of today, what are you enjoying now if not death from insecurity and poverty. Cursed are the hands that will vote for backwardness. The hands will never be fruitful again.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Temptee101(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and ebeano is also with tinubu.
tinubu will get 30% of vote from enugu

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fruitless effort.

Tinubu will not get up 5000 votes in Enugu state.

Atiku all the way.

North Lokan
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
lalasticlala, seun mynd44 , Dominique

Pls do the needful..

Rule 2

What is the meaning of Mentally deranged?

Is it a way of greeting in your family?
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by lexxwiz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Absolutely correct, what a good man

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight from them.. grin grin

Let's simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin

For the very first time, I agree with you. We Obidients are mentally deranged. The country and APC got us so twisted up. Like do actually human beings live the way we live in Nigeria? Do you know what we’re going through??

Obi2023… it’s not negotiable.. we the youths are saying, enough is enough. All those sets need to retire.

I don’t expect youths in Batified or Atikulates to understand… only WOKE DEEP human being can understand what we’re trying to do.

Obidients are trying to achieve the impossible.. only unstable people will toll this lane.. I’m sorry, I’m unstable.

Peter Obi 2023
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by mascot87(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
StreetMedia:

Talk for yourself and family.
You are just but a FOOL in a bracket.

Your bastard father and mother are the fool. Maybe Peter Obi na your papa that you want to die on top him. Useless bastard
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
Buhari is good and tinubu will do better.

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by specialmati(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:
I see Tinubu winning the 2023 Presidential election.
I see Igbos voting massively for BAT
I see many online Obi bullies attacking and insulting everyone on social media on election day.
Massive win for Tinubu our incoming President.
This I have seen.
Obituary people can start insulting as usual.
God bless Tinubu (Jagaban of Africa)
grin grin grin grin grin grin you plan to put another old man in aso rock won't work this time. I see you are an old member of agberos Union of Lagos State please which busstop are you in charge of

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by BJanta: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Take this anywhere. It is dead on arrival . With Osinbanjo, it would have had some chance. With a muslim - muslim wicked ticket, it is dead on arrival. Ex senate president Ken Nnamani and chime will only chop money from tinubu and clean mouth.

Don’t you just know that it's open truth, what everybody knows, that you Ibos are not united? Upon all the noise that all Ibo Obi-dented the dullard would win the PDP presidential primary because all Ibo and delegates would vote for him , he had to flee because he was unintelligent and weak to stand the heat . And all all your Ibos sold their political souls to Atiku and voted for him. And it’s even the Southwest that came to Wike's rescue to come 2nd ? Even most Ibos are NOT INTERESTED in your lily-livered, beer-parlour presidential candidate , Obituary winning.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Ucloaded01: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Absolutely correct, what a good man. grin grin

So he's not an IPOB or mkpurumiri because he supports tinubu abi? Rubbish people with selective memory.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:

Your bastard father and mother are the fool. Maybe Peter Obi na your papa that you want to die on top him. Useless bastard
PO ain't my Pops or either have i gained anything from him before but I must tell you this... USU GA ATA GI!
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Christistruth00: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abujason:
Most BATstards have no shame nor conscience at all. As much as they have crippled this country, they continue to scheme for a final knockout for a country already in its knees.

Won't that help you get Biafra faster ?
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by IgOga(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin with what buhari did to this country I don't want any old man to near that presidential seat. We have younger people. Just reason am say na osibanjo was the president all this 8years. This country won't be this mess na. This old people need to rest they won't change anything other than visiting abroad on medical treatments and enjoying themselves

You are right Buhari is a disaster.....A disaster in the sense that he seems like he doesn't want the job...doesn't care about anything....calling him baba go slow was even a compliment.....he seems to just think once he gives an order that is it....he's always shocked about what is happening....

Saying that old age is not a big deal as long as the President is ready to work and interested in the job....have a clear mind and ready to fire incompetents.....I am not even sure Buhari ever fired anyone....I remember Osibanjo firing Babachir for using billions to cut grass........looks like the presidency is run by only God knows....some people call them cabal......

Let's hope a better president emerges in 2023...........To win presidency in Nigeria is not a small matter sha..
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Enemies of the state and their people. They will be disgraced at the polls ate retired to political oblivion with the pockets empty.

Even the North has rejected the DOA muslim/muslim ticket, These 2 political failures are shameless parading themselves for. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.