Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu (28217 Views)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by olatuns2017: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Fortruth: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Igbo efulefu…and common criminals
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by AutoshalomUSA: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-nnamani-chime-to-lead-campaign-for-tinubu-in-enugu-2/

The 2 most Useless Governors Enugu state ever produced !!!!!!
Siddon Dey Look nah una Name …..

LP is building major structures….. We the youths go collect una APC money $$$$ and still go vote for Peter OBI …… Because we too like better thing !!!!!

Ndi - Oshi
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Larryton(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Absolutely correct, what a good man

it seems like majority of obi supporters ,their ability to think and reason wella have taken flight of them.. grin grin

Let's simply put they are mentally deranged... grin grin

Please, lets be guided, if you are campaigning for your candidate, you don't have to insult others who doesn't align with you, you should try and convince them while your candidate is better, everyone has the right to vote for candidate of thier choice without being intimidated or prejudiced, that's the beauty of democracy.

I remain BATIFIED

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by Pjoe238: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Obsolete and irrelevant poor politicians seeking for relevance and money. People that knows Tinubu should advice him not to waste his loot on this ones. Nobody takes them serious again in Igbo land. They are ordinary expired politician who have got nothing more to offer. They can't even convince their wives and children to vote to Tinubu talk more of convincing their people to vote for Tinubu. Sullivan Chime who could not even control his wife and maintain his family is talking of campaigning for Tinubu. They are obsolete and lack the capacity.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
mascot87:

USU GA ATA G. Same to you and your father
Try to dey use ur head... Unless your name na CURSE-mos.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by mascot87(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2022
StreetMedia:

Try to dey use ur head... Unless your name na CURSE-mos.

Get out oloshi. Abi this one na werey? No let thunder fire your left ball oga
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
mascot87:

Get out oloshi. Abi this one na werey? No let thunder fire your left ball oga
You are calling a right thinking person OLOSHI... U re sick in the head.

Nigeria will happen to you soon.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by mascot87(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
StreetMedia:

You are calling a right thinking person OLOSHI... U re sick in the head.

Nigeria will happen to you soon.

Right thinking kill you there
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
mascot87:

Right thinking kill you there

cry will be your case Fool.
Come to Enugu.
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by mascot87(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
StreetMedia:

cry will be your case Fool.
Come to Enugu.

Oloriburuku, wetin I wan come do for bush grin
Oloshi grin
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by leokid866: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Smithkafors:
Youths make we pity ourselves for once. The same set of politicians are now regrouping to kill this country kpatakpata........ We refuse to give up

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.
lol the obi you are campaigning for two of his kids are abroad and one has been living and schooling there since his father was governor, he did not provide up to 8hrs light in Anambra as governor but believe a 3day course in Egypt will give him the power to give Nigeria 24 hour light......Oga sot down please
Re: 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu by StreetMedia: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
mascot87:

Oloriburuku, wetin I wan come do for bush grin
Oloshi grin
Ok.
Try and update your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.