Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 (56757 Views)

Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by lendahand(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
You can't see Anambra there, Peter Obi's legacy at work!
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Karleb(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Abia State deserves a separate list of its own.

Ondo has been paying percentage since last year. There was a month salary earners were payed 30 percent.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Raph82(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:
powerfulguy OP use this map asa better description.

What I don't understand is how the Northern governors are able to pay salary while their counterpart in the South are owing salaries. yet, Southerners always abuse the North as the decayed part of Nigeria.
Some of the northern states have lesser civil servants to pay on monthly basis, take for instance in the education sector, some local governments hardly have up to three secondary schools, while some states hardly have up to 3 tertiary institutions. Quranic schools and Almajiri system of education is what they value, so how many employees do they have to pay at the end of the month?

See the SE, three states are owing over 6month salary and yet the Igbos want to liberate Lagos from Sanwo-olu and Tinubu. They will be blaming Tinubu everyday and yet their governors are making their people poor and wretched in the East. I don't know what you mean by this statement, but I resonate with you on the poor performance of these SE governors. Nevertheless, your assertion on linking the SE governors' performance to Igbos liberating Lagos from the strong grip of BAT & Sanwo-olu is unneeded, because that's the wish of every right-minded Lagosian, irrespective of race or religion. People are tired.

Akeredolu is a disgrace. After Lagos, that state recieve the highest allocation in the SW and yet Akeredolu owing Salaries.
I concur with you on this 100%.

Heaven bless Oyetola, Osun wasn't on the list because he is not owing salaries, did not borrow as governor and yet Osun people voted him out for an Adeleke who got no plan or manifesto but just dancing, and they call it democracy. The people know why they rejected him. If you ask them, they will tell why they made the choice. I feel the same way you felt.

Nigeria is the more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by 9gerian: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Abagworo(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Basically all the States are owing. This list is not correct
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Freebills12: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
trutharena:
You have 3 Igbo states out of five.

Yet some of those clowns are on Twitter space yesterday telling the Yorubas they want to Liberate Lagos people from Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Imagine a state where 3 of their 5 states are owing workers salary are trying to liberate a state paying minimum wage and never owing workers salary.

No be their fault tho, na some Yoruba sophistico be sell outs.

Seriously some of you Yurobas are funny! These APC governors in the East are your heros. You hail them because non of them are relevant to brothers. They are following the footsteps of APC. Abia man is APC at night, PDP in the morning. No credible Igbo leader can come from APC, reason is simple APC is not for the well-being of the East. They only recruit failures, Umahi stopped paying worker's salaries because he is now in anti Igbo party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Alexaonfleek: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
how come Edo is there.
I can't believe, because obaseki pays every on the 25th. even plan to start paying 40k minimum wage.
that is the only thing he is doing well even as I hate him.
Obaseki wey dey owe AAU staff their salary...lmao
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Isuku01(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Obaseki might be very unpopular amongst the Edos right now, but to be fair to him he is not owing not even a day salary at present.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by 9gerian: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Sometimes people just want change even if things turn out worse, it’s their right.

Look at Libya today. I’m sure the Libyans are regretting joining the west ‘s propaganda to remove Ghadafi but it’s too late for that. They must forge on to make the best of their situation.

trutharena:

What I don't understand is how the Northern governors are able to pay salary while their counterpart in the South are owing salaries. yet, Southerners always abuse the North as the decayed part of Nigeria.

See the SE, three states are owing over 6month salary and yet the Igbos want to liberate Lagos from Sanwo-olu and Tinubu. They will be blaming Tinubu everyday and yet their governors are making their people poor and wretched in the East.

Akeredolu is a disgrace. After Lagos, that state recieve the highest allocation in the SW and yet Akeredolu owing Salaries.

Heaven bless Oyetola, Osun wasn't on the list because he is not owing salaries, did not borrow as governor and yet Osun people voted him out for an Adeleke who got no plan or manifesto but just dancing, and they call it democracy.

2 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Chidywhite: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
abobote:
Imo state must be there, I know that surpreme Court governor is good for nothing.
Abia is a normal thing, Ebony is surprising coz that Umahi boasts too much.

But on serious note, how can owe workers, 5months. People that have to feed, family and other needs to attend..
And this kind of thing only happen in Nigeria.
Worst; some of the workers will still vote the governors again, if they are on ballot
when you give public money to rouges what do you expect?. Imo is not suppose to be in the list, as oil producing state her allocation should be enough. SE governors are cursed, Imo in particular.

1 Like

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by MrQuadri: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by remigiusizunna(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Dave have not paid pension and gratuities since 2015.
They've been no recruitment or promotion within the same time frame too
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Cognitivereason: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Emola12:
Nothing go make me vote again for dis Nigeria aswear buh a go always support my choice and my choice for 2023 presidential election is PETER OBIDIENT no going back buh I will never and never vote anybody trust me buh am fully supporting PETER OBIDIENT

You support him but will never vote him... are you different from agbado urchins..rubbish!!
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by donmik: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:

See the SE, three states are owing over 6month salary and yet the Igbos want to liberate Lagos from Sanwo-olu and Tinubu. They will be blaming Tinubu everyday and yet their governors are making their people poor and wretched in the East.

Heaven bless Oyetola, Osun wasn't on the list because he is not owing salaries, did not borrow as governor and yet Osun people voted him out for an Adeleke who got no plan or manifesto but just dancing, and they call it democracy.

'Osun dat has not remitted pension deduction for 8 years is not owing'
In hope you get the evil now ba?
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Fkmodhi: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

Why won't they vote his candidate? Our south east brothers are only good at condemning others but always cover their gullibility.

Abia state has been PDP from 1999 to date.

States in the south west, except Lagos, have changed party from AD to PDP to AC to ACN to APC yet our south east brothers would say Yorubas are slaves. Does a slave have the capacity to make choices? No. It's therefore obvious here that they are the real slaves. Upon all their loyalty to PDP non of them is considered fit for president. Very unfortunate.
It’s very unfortunate indeed like no development in that state at all and they are still voting that same party suffering and smiling...
The worst, most useless state in Nigeria.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Image123(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2022
90% of them have governors that are proclaiming Christians. You think religion is competence or morality, NO.

3 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Cognitivereason: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Seriously some of you Yurobas are funny! These APC governors in the East are your heros. You hail them because non of them are relevant to brothers. They are following the footsteps of APC. Abia man is APC at night, PDP in the morning. No credible Igbo leader can come from APC, reason is simple APC is not for the well-being of the East. They only recruit failures, Umahi stopped paying worker's salaries because he is now in anti Igbo party.
your comments are based on emotions rather than facts..

I do not know why Umahi is owing salaries and do not support it...but non the less Umahi is the best Governor the east can boast of..Ebonyi people cannot wish for any other candidate today other than him except the IPIG brainwashed ones... It will always remain on the Wishlist of Abia state citizens to have a governor like Umahi...

Obiano is the 2nd best..

let me remind you that Almighty Peter Obi owed Doctors for over a year..Bloody Doctors of all people to be owed

2 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Oceanjagaban: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
If you look well all the governor's get one mumu face
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by SugarGirl44(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:

Yet some of those clowns are on Twitter space yesterday telling the Yorubas they want to Liberate Lagos people from Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Imagine a state where 3 of their 5 states are owing workers salary are trying to liberate a state paying minimum wage and never owing workers salary.

Olofo ni wọn.
They dish out the best advise while their rotten states are gone.
They're busy dragging Lagos on Twitter since they have nowhere to call home again.

5 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Samfloxin(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
abobote:
Imo state must be there, I know that surpreme Court governor is good for nothing.
Abia is a normal thing, Ebony is surprising coz that Umahi boasts too much.

But on serious note, how can owe workers, 5months. People that have to feed, family and other needs to attend..
And this kind of thing only happen in Nigeria.
Worst; some of the workers will still vote the governors again, if they are on ballot
If they tell you what some of these workers are earning in a month ,you will cry for them. Ebonyi and Imo governors pay their workers what their ancestors tell them to pay whenever they wake up in the morning
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by onuman: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2022
90% of the states are APC
controlled.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Adexxi(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
So you are yet to let go osun election Anyways defeat is painful grin.... Ashiere
trutharena:

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by PharmacyStore: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Abia can't disappoint in lists of this nature

3 Likes

Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Addme: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
how come Edo is there.
I can't believe, because obaseki pays every on the 25th. even plan to start paying 40k minimum wage.
that is the only thing he is doing well even as I hate him.
Edo truly can never be Lagos
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by 4ward4: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2022
nedu666:
So ortom is owing 5months

Osun dat has not remitted pension deduction for 8 years is not owing

Ogun dat doesn't remit pension deduction is not owing

Zamfara that doesn't pay even 18k minimum wage is not owing

From what is there, Ortom have just only 5 months ..And guess what Benue is the 3rd highest minimum wage...He said it last time that he isn't going to reduce the minimum wage...States that aren't even paying up to benue are still owing despite their massive revenue and despite benue set back.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by obyno82: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2022
trutharena:

Oga what of Ondo? Please stop being so naive, Anambra is not owing all because of the foundation Peter Obi laid in the state.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Freebills12: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Cognitivereason:

your comments are based on emotions rather than facts..

I do not know why Umahi is owing salaries and do not support it...but non the less Umahi is the best Governor the east can boast of..Ebonyi people cannot wish for any other candidate today other than him except the IPIG brainwashed ones... It will always remain on the Wishlist of Abia state citizens to have a governor like Umahi...

Obiano is the 2nd best..

let me remind you that Almighty Peter Obi owed Doctors for over a year..Bloody Doctors of all people to be owed

You lies about Peter Obi can't hold water. Umahi was doing well when he was in PDP, immediately he decamped to APC he changed from ordering shop owners that they will loose their shops if they stay at home on Mondays to using Ebubeagu to terrorize the citizens to non payments of workers... Just because he entered APC, a party that sees the Igbos as their enemy. Mention one responsible Igbo leader from APC that controls respect among the Igbos? You purposely dodged Supreme Court governor, Rocha's and Co.
Betray your people and be rewarded in APC that is the mantra. It's the sole reason non of them will ever find his/her foot. The reason Obi is different, Ihedioha, Soludo etc. A piece of advice for you, whatever you are doing in life be good to people and be good to others, it is your people who will support you first before others.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by Patriotsleague: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
What a shame, Nigerians your governors and local government chairmen are your problems, stop hating other tribes, your brothers are your worst enemies.
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by obyno82: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

SOUTH EAST HAVE THE WORST LEADERS!

WHAT OF ONDO? they are owing too
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by ganye1: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Please remove Adamawa state from the list because the Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has never failed to pay the monthly salary of workers. He pays salary from 23rd of every month
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by obyno82: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
dododawa1:
Instead of them to focus on their region problems, TINUBU and YORUBA and LAGOS STATE is their headache.

Focus on Ondo
Re: States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 by obyno82: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2022
backtovillage:

The thing tire me too. If things get worst Peter Obi will abandon Yoruba and go to his region first
Signs of woke generation in a Yoruba man.
1. They think all SW politicians are bad (lol) and Peter Obi is the savior.
2. They are more concerned about the country than their region (mumu).
3. They underestimate the power of the cabal which would be from the region the president comes from or allies.
4. They don't have any knowledge of history just produce sound from their mouths they call it a meaningful contribution.
5. They are easily influenced

Beautiful nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.