Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! (3584 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed / If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Orikinla(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Have heard a man saying a woman is not good enough to be his wife, but he has been sleeping with her?

Hello dog, If you can sleep with her then you can marry her.

I have seen many situations where Nigerian men mate with girls and ladies like dogs in summer heat, but they are ashamed to introduce these girls and ladies to their friends and business associates, because they are either too “UGLY” or beneath their social class status.
These funny men in Nigeria say they can sleep with these TOO UGLY or LOWLY girls and ladies, but they cannot marry them. And majority of these men claim to be “Christians”.

If you can sleep with her, then you can marry her. But if you say she is not good enough to be your wife, then why would you sleep with her?
I have seen many cases of these funny Nigerian men who sleep and impregnate girls or ladies, but reject the pregnancy and often pay for the abortion. But when the poor girls or ladies refuse to abort the pregnancy and they are compelled to accept their fate, they would prefer to accept only their babies, but refuse to marry the mothers.

The evils done by these hypocrites are often the cause of the problems they later suffer in their marriages, because they have to face the consequences of their actions.

Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by claremont(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
If HE Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Husband, Then Don't Sleep With Him! cheesy
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

RIGHT ON BRO!
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by eddy1977(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
i understand your point.but i want you to advise us also not to feel you should marry someone because you've been intimate with them.dont let sex make you guilty.marry only because you both love each other and are compatible.
none than that,just hit and run.it's one to have sex,and it's another thing altogether different,to make love.
have sex with whoever,as long as they are of legal age,disease free and willing to f u ck you. but make love only to those "special" folks.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
what does se.x have to do with marriage?! the two dont go together.

also many women out there USE se.x to trap mugus men into marriage.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sex makes a lot of difference in our choices in life.

Big guy somewhere is planning to marry one big girl, but he is sleeping with one housemaid and she got pregnant for him and gave birth to his son. The guardians of the housemaid drove her into his house to take care of his responsibility. The big girl simply told him to go on with his new "wife".
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
Anyone who nyashes someone and says that person is not good enough to marry is seriously sick
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Pweety4me(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
@OP Thats because PEOPLE(especially MEN) don't necessarily sleep with 'potential partners' most of these guys won't even be ready for anything serious. . .sex doesn't even have a direct link to marriage it's just something that has be taught to be avoided till after marriage from a religous point of view.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sex IS part of marriage and was DESIGNED for marriage HOWEVER with people who are into recreational sex do not wants to hear THE TRUTH about sex and it is typical. Do you and be happy with your decisions.

IF YOU can Bleep someone that YOU say is not good enough then YOU WANTS to Bleep that person. No one does anything that they are not interested in UNLESS they are held by gunpoint.

Let's keep it real.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by 190: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

grin grin
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
hope you know that will reduce the number of girls that will nyash you
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by HighChief4(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sex and marriage are two different things entirely, the former just has to do with mutual understanding
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
High_Chief:

Sex and marriage are two different things entirely, the former just has to do with mutual understanding

High_Chief,

I no gee with u oh!

God do sex for marriage.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Big guy somewhere is planning to marry one big girl, but he is sleeping with one housemaid and she got pregnant for him and gave birth to his son. The guardians of the housemaid drove her into his house to take care of his responsibility. The big girl simply told him to go on with his new "wife".

big guy should have simply paid for a room for the maid and give her money to take care of the baby. . . . . . . . . . . . .and go on to marry his " big" gf. where is the big deal?

Mynd_44:

Anyone who nyashes someone and says that person is not good enough to marry is seriously sick

bro, everyone has a questionable booty in their closet, whether it was when they were drunk, hor-ny etc BUT let us all remember that it takes TIME to know someone before you can even THINK of marrying them. se.x has absolutely NOTHING to do with dating, and dating has absolutely NOTHING to do with marriage. these are 3 separate steps into the life of a person.

yes, you can fukc someone without dating them, and yes again, you can date someone without marrying them.

as for all the booty calls, mistresses, cuum dump, skanks, fwb etc that are great lay but not great partners, they serve their own purposes in life. not all women are meant to be married, some are here to serve men while laying on their back.
its sad, but its true. . . . . . . . . . . .  and anyone who wants to marry these women, i sincerely send my condolences to them!
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Orikinla:

[b]Have heard a man saying a woman is not good enough to be his wife, but he has been sleeping with her?

Hello dog, If you can sleep with her then you can marry her.

I have seen many situations where Nigerian men mate with girls and ladies like dogs in summer heat, but they are ashamed to introduce these girls and ladies to their friends and business associates, because they are either too “UGLY” or beneath their social class status.
These funny men in Nigeria say they can sleep with these TOO UGLY or LOWLY girls and ladies, but they cannot marry them. And majority of these men claim to be “Christians”.

If you can sleep with her, then you can marry her. But if you say she is not good enough to be your wife, then why would you sleep with her?
I have seen many cases of these funny Nigerian men who sleep and impregnate girls or ladies, but reject the pregnancy and often pay for the abortion. But when the poor girls or ladies refuse to abort the pregnancy and they are compelled to accept their fate, they would prefer to accept only their babies, but refuse to marry the mothers.

The evils done by these hypocrites are often the cause of the problems they later suffer in their marriages, because they have to face the consequences of their actions.   
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin Cant stop laughing at Hello DOG! Sorry sir, is it bull dog or Human Dogs? grin grin Where are those HALF PINT MEN on the other shameless girls thread? I dont see you all YAPPING on this one! grin grin grin grin No be SexkillZ talk am, they for don slaughter am! Chei! Dogs! grin grin " I have slept with over 24 girls"! ACHIEVEMENT! And na aother person go marry the girls ooo! MODS no go see this kain thread put for frontpage! grin grin grin Make those half men defend their a.s.s.e.s ! grin grin grin Orikinla! No don Cause trouble! Where my fellow DOGS at!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by SIlknSteel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Orikinla: Is it just U or do l sense dis unhappiness arnd U? I humbly stand to be corrected doh, bows, Bt seriously,l kinda feel U need to loosen up,laf uncontrolably n have dat boyish grin again on dat seemingly uptight face, ahh! So, whatcha fink? Ha ha post 'Yes' and lets get cracking, winks, !
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
There is a difference between a man using a women for s.ex, and 2 consenting adults agreeing to it.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hmmm, when two guys get togeda, rubbish go flow, e be like u people no know say, d tine no dey read meter, even if its d fiftieth guy, the fifty first will still see her as the new catch, so, its a win-win, dnt think u guys are the only one that can go crazy, i hope some people will not follow me here and say rubbish,
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by HighChief4(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
olusolami:

Hmmm, when two guys get togeda, rubbish go flow, e be like u people no know say, d tine no dey read meter, even if its d fiftieth guy, the fifty first will still see her as the new catch, so, its a win-win, dnt think u guys are the only one that can go crazy, i hope some people will not follow me here and say rubbish,

My dear such punny go don run high mileage.
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by bknight: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sex IS part of marriage and was DESIGNED for marriage HOWEVER with people who are into recreational sex do not wants to hear THE TRUTH about sex and it is typical.  Do you and be happy with your decisions. 

IF YOU can bleep someone that YOU say is not good enough then YOU WANTS to bleep that person.  No one does anything that they are not interested in UNLESS they are held by gunpoint.

Let's keep it real. 

cheesy grin lol

i dont fink dis poster has ever been high n horni, u go do pass this one cheesy grin
lets not be myopic abt only s.ex wit only lowlives -maids,hookers etc. how abt, of course, fine looking chicks,neat,even great companies but u cant marry d character.
there're alot of clean butter-bred kongos to be shined, but for one detestable character trait or another, marriage is a no!
Re: If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! by xamphara: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
kai, OP, commot here! its nt enuf to want to marry a gal cos u got s3x frm her.
She may nt appeal to u "marriagewise" but d oda way round,she may b ok.
A boss who is freaky and girly but u arnt ok with her social status or certain habits, if u both fancy urself, bang
A nyc buddy, outa a relationship, u like urself mayb in ur passions/work/culture/hobbies/pastime etc, then, bang
Ur neighbour is a nutty playful chic, she is suggestive and reps u, if u think u wan2 teach her a skill and she wants to b a good student, then?

(1) (Reply)

'i Was Too Slow' / I Need A Nigerian Girl Like This / Advice Needed Please!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.