Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (49131 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by histemple: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .

I can bet that you have no problems with cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by nduchucks: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga, take your wife with you abroad if that is where you reside.

A real man will not expose his wife to avoidable temptations.

As you make your bed, so you shall lie in it. The issue is more of your actions than hers.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by emkz: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
So because your friend gave your wife money you just concluded that she is cheating on you without any concrete evidenceundecided undecided,nawa for some men sha,anyway,what i see there is that you never trusted your wife from the onset if not why would you just conclude that she's cheating on you .

His trust was broken.

Mr Osama, do your investigations. Do not be afraid what you'd find. You mentioned doing better than your friend, what makes you think he won't want to be in your position? Cutting ties with your friend does not mean she won't run things with your wife if there is something.

Investigate.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Connoisseur(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You may be wrong from your point of view. You need to establish further evidence. As of now, you aint got none.

We may not know a million percent of that which we think we know.
So friend, you are just gawking. Gawking is not seeing.

Further evidence is the fact they couldn't explain what the money was for
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Streetmovement(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Get to the root of that matter and other matters coming ahead

That's all I can tell you
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by goggle48: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Am a master mind in getting cheat wife.op you messed up by not control..ur emotions i knw it nt easy.you for set trap nd i bet dat when u will knw if the money sent to her was for beverages nd postnor2
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Femifasola: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Lmao, when they could be fuckingg. Stupid trust my ass. We know how it goes with women with their husbands abroad

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Enkidu70: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Please I will like to know if I overreacted.

Thank you.

MOD please take it to front page for wider views and opinions

You can be sure they are fùcking

Be careful, don't get poisoned. Stop eating her food till you can move her out of his environment and audit her interactions more thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Femifasola: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed
Then you should tell John the purpose of the money was for ice cream

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Chibyike(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
My mother always tell me that man and woman can't be just a friend, there was atom of thing that is going.
Just cautious your wife and remind her that man cannot be friend with woman. And remind your friend that he should stay away. The closeness is suspecious.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by histemple: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Thank you for your contribution. I have only tried to shorten the story as much as possible. As of this moment, she is now with me in Europe. As someone also said above, she was never remorseful about the whole thing in fact, she never saw anything wrong in what she did.

Before I saw the fund transfer between them, I have been working on her traveling plans alongside the kids. When their visas were approved, I was still keeping the whole thing under wrap and was hoping to start telling people until they reach here or closer to their departure, I never knew that my wife had already told that my friend. Only for the guy to reach out to me to show him ways on how to travel and pretending as if he didn't know anything about the visas of my family.

From the way he was talking, he gave himself out until I found out that my wife had to him. It is one of the reasons why I ended my friendship with the guy as I don't consider him as a friend anymore. As for the wife too, I can't afford to close my two eyes while with her again. It is very obvious that I am dealing with a dangerous woman.

For this abroad, I am scared of having any significant investment to her knowledge because I am tired and wary of her. A marriage without trust is as good as dead.

I feel your pain, believe me. But in all, you have to be very careful with that creature you call a wife.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by pedrilo: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Something indeed happened.
With the way a married woman is seriously seeking my attention in the office, I dnt know why she wants to fcck me. I dnt just know

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Connoisseur(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:
<< Trust is really dead in this weird world..
***Does it mean that this can never be a possible scenario any more in this weird world?**

<< John my friend stays in France, the wife Sandra stays in Nigeria...
<<On a good day, out of my kind and benevolent heart, gave Sandra 30K to buy icecream for the kids and herself.. thinking I was looking out for the interest of my friends John..
<<John came back to Nigeria, saw the alert on the wife's phone and began to "Meleske"
<< My goodness, suddenly turned into betrayal, adultery and infidelity
<< Na waaaOo!! embarassed

I have met several of my friends' wives at the mall or elsewhere and bought them stuff or gave money to the kids. Only difference is, before I get home, the friend is on the phone thanking me for the kindness.

It happens both ways too.

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by echomanji: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Something dey worry you for head, no be every body dey useless like you

he has a point tho, i'm regretin mine
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Adekaka12345: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Please I need you to help me have a third eye into a personal matter. Although, I have taken a position, I just wanted to be sure I never overreacted.

I am a guy based in Europe and my wife is in Nigeria. I have only been away for a year.

There was a day I was calling my wife on phone and her other phone was ringing which I asked her to pick up but she never did only to say that it was my friend calling her. I was surprised and asked her immediately how did my friend get know her other number. She gave some not-so-convincing explanation but I let it slide.

Curiously, when I returned to Nigeria, I discovered that this friend sent money to her and she never told me about it. The so called friend also didn't tell me anything. In fact, he has always acted as if he wasn't having any contact with my wife.

When I saw the transaction, my wife wanted to manipulate the situation to make it look like I was invading her privacy. I stood my ground to know what purpose the money was meant for but no reasonable explanation.

I called the friend too to know what the money was meant for but only retorted if he couldn't give my wife money as a friend. He couldn't offer any reasonable explanation. With high sense of modesty, this is a guy that would wish to be in my position economic wise and I have always been very generous to my wife when it comes to money. Therefore, financial lack could not be an excuse.

After this experience, I severe my friendship with the guy and rein in on my wife too. I felt that was not the kind of friendship any reasonable person should keep because I felt betrayed by his actions and inactions in relating with my wife behind me. I also see both of them (friend and wife) to be dangerous to my well-being.

Thank you.

You did the right thing in my opinion.

Which kain play dog de follow tiger play?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by RomanGreen: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Thank you for your contribution. I have only tried to shorten the story as much as possible. As of this moment, she is now with me in Europe. As someone also said above, she was never remorseful about the whole thing in fact, she never saw anything wrong in what she did.

Before I saw the fund transfer between them, I have been working on her traveling plans alongside the kids. When their visas were approved, I was still keeping the whole thing under wrap and was hoping to start telling people until they reach here or closer to their departure, I never knew that my wife had already told that my friend. Only for the guy to reach out to me to show him ways on how to travel and pretending as if he didn't know anything about the visas of my family.

From the way he was talking, he gave himself out until I found out that my wife had to him. It is one of the reasons why I ended my friendship with the guy as I don't consider him as a friend anymore. As for the wife too, I can't afford to close my two eyes while with her again. It is very obvious that I am dealing with a dangerous woman.

For this abroad, I am scared of having any significant investment to her knowledge because I am tired and wary of her. A marriage without trust is as good as dead.

Just make sure the investment you have back home in naija and elsewhere is bigger than your current place of abode coz that woman may wake up one day and use western laws against you

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by imagrg(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sense of insecurity.
I made same mistake with a lady I loved and it backfired when it was obvious my friend did it for friendship sake. The emotional damage is still looming till date.
Try not to be too jealous.
Remember, in Shakespeare's Othello. The main character, Othello, killed the wife on mere suspicion of infidelity which was later proved to be false!
So, Mr Man, be careful about your accusations. You could lose a best friend over mere suspicions.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Jokkarm2: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Having read only four paragraphs, whatever you sensed is what is happening. Just keep cool and act as if you don't know but you know
The fact is you can't stop it since you leave abroad , even if your friend stops, your wife will change to another man . Use silence strategy to nail her to confess to you and after the confession, let her go on leave for six months in her parents house and bear the shame . But make sure you record the confession.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by lawrenzooo: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Did you hear where he said there was no explanation for the reason for the money from either his friend or his wife....
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Kuntakinte7: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Try get close to a female friend of her the way she is close to your friend and she if she gets worried. If she gets worried, my brother there is fire on the mountain
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
I feel he was in need of money, so your wife borrowed him. He only returned it via transfer. Something like he saw a cheap car or land and didn't want to miss it, so he asked for loan to buy and refund with small eyesaw possibly.

Meanwhile they both no want tell you cos you go vex say money wey you send come home for family, na I'm she go borrow out or take do business.

Everything no be cheating. Meanwhile this nonsense culture of keeping a woman like a standby generator to go wherever you men like, have "fun" as you all like and come back to FROWN at the women over infidelity.

Women na wood? What kind of entitlement mentality be that? Emotionally abusing women and playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by nedekid: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bros, take your wife with you abroad or come and stay with her in naija. That is the only solution. On the other hand, if you choose to remain abroad, blank your mind from whatever, when you visit naija, don't poke around, take what you see. Unless you want to die young from HBP.
People are here and their wifes are tempted, imagine when they are not around for months and years.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Mustiboy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Osama2478:
As for me, I don't engage in any private discussion with my friends' girlfriends let alone wives.

For any man that engages in private discussions with his friend's wife without his knowledge and to the point of sending money to her especially when the man is not around if nothing is happening at the moment, it clearly showed that he has got a plan. That was my conviction. These are the kind of people that will keep pretending to care for the woman because her husband is not around till they get in between their legs.

Funny enough, this was a guy that was owing me money and never talked about it again because I have traveled abroad.

May our good intentions not be deemed as cynical.

What's the point of calling him a friend when he can't be nice to your family? That means you don't trust him.

What's the point of calling him a friend when he can't seek travelling help from you or even lend your money? Perhaps, you never meant well for him.

"This is someone who would wish to be in my current position economic wise..."

The above quote confirms my deduction that you never meant well for your friend and always wish that he comes begging you for crumbs.

In my opinion, he should be the one avoiding you and not the other way around.

I've always wished that all my friends and I attain success in life and lift each other. Seems that's not the case in your own world.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by adedayoa2(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
It may not be a sexual relationship though, but investigate further.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
I always work with the word BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. anything aside that, is no point for me at all...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Burgerlomo: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
This nigga is not one of the SIMPle guy he's a Soji Masun (Wake don't sleep) guy grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Tzar(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga, your fear is justified. Don’t let Nigeria AND NIGERIANS happen to you.
If they have financial transactions to hide from you, there is more than meets the eye!
RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!
There are too many women to risk so much on an apparent wh*re!
Osama2478:
Nairalanders,

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by CSTRR: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
You are based in Europe, but you have a wife here in Nigeria with your close friend that has access to your house.

Na sorry be your name.
Konji is no respecter of persons.

I have a co-worker in my office that is currently banging a married woman whose husband is abroad.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by fineboynl(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
I have had countless of friends who's girlfriend always want to be close to me and want me to be giving them money or taking them out. But I'm not ready for all the drama.

I just start avoiding them deleted, reduce saving their number and I don't use fb so they can't find me online. They end up start thinking I hate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Blackmind: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
They obviously both hiding something you shouldn't know about... Surely one of them must confess at the end grin

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? by Rhozabeth(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
My piece: if i were in your shoes, i woukd be very very careful with both my wife and the so called friend. A good thing that u severed relationship with the friend. He obviously does not mean well for u. Any friend that sends ur wife money especially when u have not starved the woman of money is not a good friend moreso when the two of them did not mention it to u! You really need to be very careful. They may be out for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.