Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know (12493 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
How do you see it?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Redbishop(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Send me a p.m let's find out.. cool

12 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by blazingblender(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Only those who don't understand the sacred communion of sex will bed a person he/she meets for the first time ....
Sex is sacred no jokes

10 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Blunttruth: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?
You mean a one night stand? No,sex is not something that should be casual.
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Sammy101111(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?

Send me a pm
So i can give my own comment grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by STOICREALIST: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
At a party in the village.
Went for a wake keeping as part of obsequies for a very old relative. At night it turned out that all youths were exhausted in the family house after the dancing and singing and drinking.

Early in the morning while the event continued many others looked for where to sleep. A lot of us went to the main living room of the house and slept on the floor in the living room. It turned out that most of the girls were slightly intoxicated, ecstatic from the event, generally giddy and quite tired. While we all slept at various spots, corners and angles in the main living room which was a typical village living room, large and expansive, someone came to lay close to me. Apparently it was someone I couldn’t properly figure out, as the only available light came from the light outside by the bulbs attached onto the canopy frames for those still dancing, eating, drinking and talking. Noise from the generator and Music from the speakers also was quite loud.

Turned out that as we all took various manageable comfortable positions just to at least catch some sleep, I decided to lay close to the wall at one of the four corners of the living room. I noticed someone come lay close to me and the little space I had left between myself and the wall. Being a few distance away from me it was easy to spoon if I moved closer. Interestingly she was the one who moved backwards a few minutes later and snuggled with her back nestling against me.

In that night, under the dark, with the noise from the generator and music playing, we went silly and crazy. It began with a touch and light caress to see her response to a kiss on her neck, shoulder and her back. And from there my hands slipping into the burial T-shirt she was wearing to caress her boobs and gently and erotically lightly pinch and play with her hardened nipples. I eventually loosened the single “George” wrapper she tied setting it free . Laying on my left side, I used my right feet and thigh/knee to push open and widening her thighs apart, then shifted the edge of her already wet panties, while still kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. I eventually eventually, quietly kicked off my trousers and taking her from behind while she turned her head to kiss and stifle her moans which wouldn’t have been heard anyway. With the noise I got bolder to take strong thrusts as we spooned. Eventually came inside her as she tried to break free when she felt my orgasm build up as my thrust got slower, stronger and deeper. She knew what was about to happen and I think she realized the risk. She initially wanted to break free. However, when I held her stiffly with one hand on her hips while caressing her boobs, nipples and clit with the other hand, she succumbed as I came inside her. She turned her head backwards to kiss and moan and breath into my mouth. We stayed glued for a long time and eventually she got up and disappeared into the night.

I slipped back into my trousers and expected her to return because I felt she went to clean up. She never returned. However in the morning among many girls who are friends to my cousins, sisters and other relatives, I suspected a girl between 19-24 or 25 who had exchanged numerous glances with me during the wake as I refused to dance and would rather be on my own, sitting and watching. I typically do not fancy the idea of dancing during the burial of any person. Regardless of how old and how well they lived.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nonywendy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
STOICREALIST:

Went for a wake keeping as part of obsequies for a very old relative. At night it turned out that all youths were exhausted in the family house after the dancing and singing and drinking.

Early in the morning while the event continued many others looked for where to sleep. A lot of us went to the main living room of the house and slept on the floor in the living room. It turned out that most of the girls were slightly intoxicated, ecstatic from the event, generally giddy and quite tired. While we all slept at various spots, corners and angles in the main living room which was a typical village living room, large and expansive, someone came to lay close to me. Apparently it was someone I couldn’t properly figure out, as the only available light came from the light outside by the bulbs attached onto the canopy frames for those still dancing, eating, drinking and talking. Noise from the generator and Music from the speakers also was quite loud.

Turned out that as we all took various manageable comfortable positions just to at least catch some sleep, I decided to lay close to the wall at one of the four corners of the living room. I noticed someone come lay close to me and the little space I had left between myself and the wall. Being a few distance away from me it was easy to spoon if I moved closer. Interestingly she was the one who moved backwards a few minutes later and snuggled with her back nestling against me.

In that night, under the dark, with the noise from the generator and music playing, we went silly and crazy. It began with a touch and light caress to see her response to a kiss on her neck, shoulder and her back. And from there my hands slipping into the burial T-shirt she was wearing to caress her boobs and gently and erotically lightly pinch and play with her hardened nipples. I eventually loosened the single “George” wrapper she tied setting it free . Laying on my left side, I used my right feet and thigh/knee to push open and widening her thighs apart, then shifted the edge of her already wet panties, while still kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. I eventually eventually, quietly kicked off my trousers and taking her from behind while she turned her head to kiss and stifle her moans which wouldn’t have been heard anyway. With the noise I got bolder to take strong thrusts as we spooned. Eventually came inside her as she tried to break free when she felt my orgasm build up as my thrust got slower, stronger and deeper. She knew what was about to happen and I think she realized the risk. She initially wanted to break free. However, when I held her stiffly with one hand on her hips while caressing her boobs, nipples and clit with the other hand, she succumbed as I came inside her. She turned her head backwards to kiss and moan and breath into my mouth. We stayed glued for a long time and eventually she got up and disappeared into the night.

I slipped back into my trousers and expected her to return because I felt she went to clean up. She never returned. However in the morning among many girls who are friends to my cousins, sisters and other relatives, I suspected a girl between 19-24 or 25 who had exchanged numerous glances with me during the wake as I refused to dance and would rather be on my own, sitting and watching. I typically do not fancy the idea of dancing during the burial of any person. Regardless of how and well they lived.

Badosneh weldone o. Hope u have checked for STDS and HIV status

29 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yeah numerous times.

First time was in my university days, my cousin whom I was temporarily living with due to chaos in the hostel used to tell me about a babe he just met after his recent break up. (Fat ass, overly flirty and all). I never met her nor saw her pictures until she came around the campus one fateful night. She was an A level candidate who had told her uncle whom she lived with that she would be on campus over the night “to read.

Meanwhile, my cousin had told me about how he and the chic had done everything sexual apart from the intercourse itself. So the girl had been denying him the Coochie (nigga was a fine boy simp lol). When she came around, my coz tried to initiate sex which the babe rejected before she fumed and stormed out of the door angrily. While they were at it, I was busy peeping through the window so I knew perfectly how it went down before she left angrily. I followed the girl and tried to calm her down but she asked me to see her off to the reading hall instead as it was almost 12 midnight. That was it, somehow I was able to initiate interesting conversations with her and we spent about another 2 hrs gisting outdoors in the cold midnight. I took her to a very secluded department and One thing led to the other...we made out and after a couple of minutes of persuasion, our denim pants dropped and we were both naked.
Plot twist: We both ceased to be virgins after that night lol.
Then it made sense why she denied my coz the Coochie. But why she decided to give it to a stranger still remains a mystery to me till date.

Typing.....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Continued.

Another event happened when I was working in a bank. It was my first job ever and I was hell bent on looking super good always(never to be caught unfresh).
And luckily, the branch was located in LASU campus.
One fateful afternoon, one student lady worked in with her friend to complain about challenges with their mobile app which I helped fix immediately. She thanked me and gave compliments about my looks, she also said she liked my surname cos my ID was hanging on my neck. Summarily, she requested for my number which I obliged before she immediately chatted me on WhatsApp (my colleagues were already giving me the winks at that point)

After the close of business, I was returning home alone to a boring life like I always did routinely when I remembered the lady. I chatted her up and asked if we could hang out, she accepted and we fixed a rendezvous.
After having fun and getting drunk we lodged in a hotel and had a one night stand.

I stopped responding to her chats after then though, I found out she had a bf in my area.

I don’t want troubles lady, I’m new here lol

14 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by MrCuteking(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nonywendy:

Badosneh weldone o. Hope u have checked for STDS and HIV status

Nothing like that happened. He was only testing his writing skill.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Alright this one is also a worthy mention

Happened during my NySc days in the East.
One fateful afternoon, I walked into my Favourite restaurant to fulfil my stomach desires when I all of a sudden needed to charge my phone cos I was running on a low battery. I started asking around if I could borrow a charger for my phone when I reached a table where a beautiful lady was seated with a guy, who seemed like he couldn’t get enough of her.

I asked if I could borrow her charger and she gave it to me but told me that she wouldn’t be staying long in the restaurant which I agreed to.
I hadn’t charged for up to 10 minutes when she came to me to say she was leaving but she gave me an option of bringing the charger to a salon, where she’d be getting her hair fixed. I agreed then she left, leaving the guy behind.

After about an hour, the guy came to meet me that I should bring the charger for him to take it to the girl. I immediately sensed the guy’s attempt to block me from meeting the babe again, so I rejected his request and he left.
After some time I left the restaurant for the salon that she had described to me. When I got there, she asked me to have a seat and wait for her. At that point, I knew something might go down so I had to take excuse to get a drink (condom). By the time I got back, she was set. We left for her house and the rest they say is history.

This event gave me trust issues till today cos the lady kept receiving calls from her bf that she was meant to travel to meet the next day at Aba. I even followed her to the bus park the next morning before I found my own way back home that morning .

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lastly,

I already posted this one in the Ashawo Beer Parlor thread a long time ago. So I’ll just copy and paste as thus:

I just parked into a new apartment close to my office(happens to be a school environment as well) I knocked on my neighbor’s door cos my electrician needed a table to climb to hang my chandelier. To my utter dismay, I was hit with a rude yell “who is that?” then I begin to stutter when I realized the voice wasn’t my neighbor’s. Then I mumbled “It’s me Irene’s neighbor(not real name) before the door hesitantly opened ajar and an angry face popped up asking “what do you want?”
To be continued (sorry I easily get tired typing)
Continuing: (I’ll be more succinct now).

“Can I borrow a chair/table pls?” I asked before she replied “‘there’s no table here” and Gbamm!!! The door was slammed on my face.
I shrugged and went back to the artisans, (the electrical guy and another guy who just finished painting my POP) who already overheard the conversation between the mysterious lady and I.
After about 5 minutes, I heard my neighbor’s security door spring open again and the lady brought a chair and gave to me while she apologized for her earlier misdemeanor. I said no problem, then she asked for my name which I told her. I was already eyeing the boobs standing against my face before she turned to return into her apartment and i saw the massive butt hanging on her waist “Damn this girl ain’t here to play” I mumbled silently.

After about 30 minutes, she came out again to dump her waste bin when we ran into each other, that was when I had the time to ask her about herself and I got to understand that she is my real neighbor’s friend (and Irene had travelled) . I told her I just got transferred to that environment at work and I’ll be around for a few days before I travel back. She asked me where I was gonna sleep, I told her “my room of course”. Then she showed a little concern about how messy and higgledy-piggledy my place was, owing to a lot of work that went in there as a new building. Then she said something like, anyways “you can come sleep over if you want to till you get your place fixed”
Well, that was all I needed to hear and the rest as they say is history. (We watched the squid game movie and played truth or dare while we rubbed minds with a big bottle of kolaq alagbo to set in the mood)

#FearUnilagChics

Sorry pics taken down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Hed0nist: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
This story will seem unbelievable but it actually happened. No embellishments at all. I was living a hell of a life at the time and taking some mad risks. I thank God for life.

As a student,I went to west of mines to chill with friends. It was past midnight by the time we were done and the gate of the lodge would have been locked. I opted to spend the night in a cheap hotel. When I say cheap, I mean dirt cheap. This kind 2500 per night cheap. I was also very intoxicated, so the mental processes involved in my decision making were not functioning optimally.

Anyone who knows west of mines will know that it is the HQ of hoes. Long story short as I was returning from buying food to finally retire, I saw a hoe with big ass “parambulating” around the corridor. Without regard for my safety I asked her what the problem was. That was how she told me she was stranded and needed a place to stay. That was also how I stupidly agreed to let her stay with me. She got in and I shared the extra booze and food I bought with her.

That night I slept with the most painful hard on in my life. But I refused to attempt anything as she was my guest. I also wasn’t sure if she was a serial killer, my high was beginning to clear. However in the morning she asked me why I made no attempt to knack her. Cos even though she didn’t say it, she knew that I knew that she was just a hoe who wasn’t able to find a client for the night.

She sha busted it open for your boy. We were at it till the last of the condoms in her purse got torn and I bounced out never to be seen again.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by fikayormi(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Na with ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by ajekpaks(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2022
blazingblender:
Only those who don't understand the sacred communion of sex will bed a person he/she meets for the first time ....
Sex is sacred no jokes

kon
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by beejayodus(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2022
MrCuteking:

Nothing like that happened. He was only testing his writing skill.
You get sense.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by flyinnizam(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?
u just register for nairaland and u are already spilling this
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by beejayodus(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2022
STOICREALIST:

I slipped back into my trousers and expected her to return because I felt she went to clean up. She never returned. However in the morning among many girls who are friends to my cousins, sisters and other relatives, I suspected a girl between 19-24 or 25 who had exchanged numerous glances with me during the wake as I refused to dance and would rather be on my own, sitting and watching. I typically do not fancy the idea of dancing during the burial of any person. Regardless of how old and how well they lived.

You write quite well. However, the any action verb that follows 'to' must be in present tense. So instead of writing 'come to lay' write 'come to lie'. Lie, lay, lain.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by jeromestarks: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2022
I would have sexed strange girls countless times in Abuja but God kept saving me.
Sleep with women isn't something to be proud of, it's actually a curse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Generalwoodz(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Who's that guy up there saying, "sex is sacred shit?"

My friend, whatever you believe in rules and stirs your purpose and direction in your earthly sojourn. In days of the ancient, Cleopatra, Julius Ceaser, Casanova, and all the kings and queens of the Roman empire had sex recklessly. Nothing happened. The only one thing that happened to them and will one day happen to everyone else is Death.

Sex is overrated. We're way more than seven billion people presently walking the dirty face of this gad damn Earth. They'll all one day bow and sign out! and in comes another different set of people to walk in their trails.

In the year 1207, men and women had sex.
In the year 1809, men and women had sex.
In the year 2022, men and women are having sex.
In the year 3009, provided these bastards don't wipe the human race, people existing then would have sex. From morning to night. Sun up to sun down. And by that time, you saying that sex is sacred, would have long been dead and even your bones would have melted and you go back to being dust.

Have sex. There's nothing sacred about it. This shit talk sounds like an African thing.

The only takeaway that I want you to get into your head is that; with the prevalence of all sorts of viruses, diseases, and infections, it's advisable to protect oneself. Condomize your dick and take extra caution.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by luvguyy(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
beejayodus:
You write quite well. However, the any action verb that follows 'to' must be in present tense. So instead of writing 'come to lay' write 'come to lie'. Lie, lay, lain.
oga lecturer, carry ur English comot here joooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022
οχι
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Hmmmmmm undecided
Why are you hmmming?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by anochuko01(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2022
1. Create a thread
2. Use multiple accounts to reply
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Machalla(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?
are you asking men this question? Don't you know most men don't have problem with having sex with someone they don't know? Nah the reason why ashawo and olosho still dey sell their market steady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Yes for sure
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
IceColdVeins:

Why are you hmmming?
avoid me please
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
avoid me please
okay girl.
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Godswilleee(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.