Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers (17561 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by blank(f): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=14pt]SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal[/size]

Men of the State Security Service, SSS, on Tuesday arrested a Comptroller of Customs in Abuja for buying ammunitions over time from Niger State Police command. Mr. Jack Bot was arrested at the customs head office Wuse, Abuja.

The SSS had earlier arrested two police officers serving in Minna, Niger State capital, for their involvement in supplying arms and ammunition to armed robbers, and the information they provided led to the arrest of Mr. Bot. Click to continue reading….

The customs officer and the two policemen were alleged to have a connection with the disappearance of some ammunition from the police armoury in Minna.

Commenting on the arrest, the Comptroller General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko said “For long we have been working with Ali Kwara, who informed me that they suspected that someone among my officers is aiding armed robbers with weapons. I told him he should fish him out and arrest him, whoever he is. Eventually, they arrested a junior officer, one Shehu, who is an orderly to a comptroller, Jack, from Plateau State.

When Ali Kwara arrested Shehu, he (Shehu) told him that Jack is his boss and they have been doing this together since 2002, and they even supplied weapons to Jos during crises. I thank God that out of 20,000 people I am heading only two people were accused of such crime.”

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/07/sss-arrests-customs-comptroller-over-arms-deal/
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by OAM4J: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Whao! Nigeria!
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by adora4u1: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nigeria, we hail thee!
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by freshmoney(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
OAM4J: Whao! Nigeria!

Only in Nigeria! No longer news that police do rob as well.
Don't be appalled if you get to hear our Nigeria police are accomplices to BH
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by maga1: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
more to it than meets the eyez..........I SEE "AKHWAT AKWOP" SUPPLIERS HERE..

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Jabioro: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
since 2002,can u imagine how weak our security is.mostly it suppose 2 be u watch my back l watch urs.we r nt safe! 9ja.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by ebamma(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
get rich or die trying.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by gator666: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Now, take them to Eagle Square and use them for target practice.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by maga1: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
SHOOT THEM!!! ............ Buhari style

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by inspirenet: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Serious matter
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Chanchit: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
If customs could be in this kind of deals, then they have to keep watch on the police cos thats where the highest dirty deals are being pulled....

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Jack Bot? That does not sound Nigerian.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by freshmoney(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
bayooooooo: Jack Bot? That does not sound Nigerian.

They meant to say Mr Jack Bauer grin

In 2 weeks time, Mr Jack Bot will be reported missing grin

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Originakalokalo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
"Out of 20000 people i am heading,Only two are accused of such crime" the statement from comptroller.i think he is joking.there are many of them.i just hope they will all be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by MrEverest(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
OMG! And Dikko has d effontry to beat his chest n tell us he is happy dat only 2 of his officers were caught, a crime dat has been goin on 4 a decade! Which probably has lead 2 d death of hundreds of innocent Nigerians. WTF is wrong wif dis country, dis is crass incompetence n heads shud start rolling with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Eee don happen. Gbam!!! grin
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by chuks49(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who is this Ali Kwara of a guy?
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Parnassuss(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
freshmoney:

Only in Nigeria! No longer news that police do rob as well.
Don't be appalled if you get to hear our Nigeria police are accomplices to BH

What's with the Naija bashing here? Didn't d American army find a great deal of its weapons stolen, some even made it into the hands of their enemies in Afghan war? Where weapons are concerned there is no country on earth that will safe guard all of her's.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by ayox2003: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hmmmm...what will come out of it?
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by botson(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2012

e his a Nigerian 4rm Plateau state... Jos city

yes boss... u r damn rite i rep j town, plateau state

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by sayusuf(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
chuks49: Who is this Ali Kwara of a guy?
he is famous private guard dat live in the north. He engage in fighting robbers nd terrorist 4 long time dat federal govt acknowledge nd honour his work.he is wel respected in d north even among security operatives

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by nagoma(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=bayooooooo]Jack Bot? That does not sound Nigerian.[/quote

It's you who is not Nigerian. Bot in one state is more common than Bayo in Oyo or Edet in Cross River.]
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Turbocharged: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
While they are doing all these, their children will be on NL criticzing others.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by ifyalways(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hmmn.The kind of things one hears happening in this country.Like someone said,next we'll hear that he has disappeared from detention or a like story.Same old shyte!
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by bizgynbala(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Next on the list is the Jonah Jang..... Nemesis is finally catching up with them..

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by CuteTj(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
when you hear bot, pam, gyang, jang, jung, dungs.... e.t.c they are from Plateau state, Jos . They have got very pretty girls (you didn't hear that from me o..)and the people are very accomodating.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by bizgynbala(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=nagoma][/quote]bot is a birom name. It means FROG...
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by lauyanAbuja: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Crime knows no bound, just like emotion it runs across all minds, if one don't exercise restrain. May Allah save Nija and Nijarians: Amin.
Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Omexonomy: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
You will be suprise 2 know that most of those people insulting gej on this forum are children of these criminals suppling BH arms and ammunition so as 2 ridicule gej admistration.
My advice 2 gej:
Send them to us so that we can use them for shooting practice

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by ikee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
inspirenet: Serious matter
very serious my brother

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ojo gbogbo ni tole ojo kan ni tolohun

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers by lauyanAbuja: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Omexonomy: You will be suprise 2 know that most of those people insulting gej on this forum are children of these criminals suppling BH arms and ammunition so as 2 ridicule gej admistration.
My advice 2 gej:
Send them to us so that we can use them for shooting practice
. Omexonomy, pls bear in mind that words are like arrows once recklessly shot you can not retrieve them back. So watch what u say. Have wisdom and be rational.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare Attacks Lagos Over N72m Land Charge / Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case / Saraki's Eyes Now On 2019 - Senator Misau!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.