Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops (28948 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Gov. Lalong Tenders Public Apology To Catholics / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) / Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by smileyoo: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which blasphemy? He is a bloody pedophile. handling with boys, sodomizing them with his rusty penis .
na waoo. but do you have evidency of these weighty allegations, because you sound so conviced of your allegations ?
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by McBishop2020: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who is pope? A bloody pedophile.

Who are you?
Probably, a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Honourable1901(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeObodo:

God punish your soul bro.

If this were Christian-Christian ticket, will you say same about Dirty, Muslim Clerics and Imams?
Obodo you see this is one of the reasons you haven't created a good life for yourself,you need to start thinking out of sentiments and hatred it won't take you anywhere.

From your response it's shows you are still suffering from juvenile delinquency..just go your way!
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:
Tenders apology to hungry bishops undecided

Religion shouldn't have a place in public service !

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by SHINJA: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:

Obodo you see this is one of the reasons you haven't created a good life for yourself,you need to start thinking out of sentiments and hatred it won't take you anywhere.

From your response it's shows you are still suffering from juvenile delinquency..just go your way!

Honourable fool

1 Like

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Honourable1901(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

You are naive
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Honourable1901(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
SHINJA:

Honourable fool

�� Caution � another sentimental idiot spotted ..just go your way
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:

You are naive

1 Like

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by SHINJA: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:

�� Caution � another sentimental idiot spotted ..just go your way

E pain m

Honourable fool
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Pls don’t tag me unless you have something meaningful to say.
Ok..
When I commented that Lalong went too far by involving the Pope in something that doesn't concern the Pope, you jumped on my comment., and attacked me personally by referring to me as “ignorant”.
Now, Lalong himself had realised by himself that his comment went too far, and he had apologised.
So I ask you again, why exactly did you jump on my initial comment, as if I never knew what I was saying.??
(You should always be mindful of how you do things.. Because you never can tell when and where those things would be brought back at your face in a way you cannot do anything again to correct yourself.)
When I promised to tag you again in the future, I knew I was definitely going to fulfill that promise.. But I never knew it would be very very soon.

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by chaberry(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And who is Mohammed, a bloody pedophile cum terrorist

1 Like

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:
Tenders apology to hungry bishops undecided

Religion shouldn't have a place in public service !
He apologised..
And it is in the news.
Deal with it already
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by casualobserver: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
When I commented that Lalong went too far by involving the Pope in something that doesn't concern the Pope, you jumped on my comment., and attacked me personally by referring to me as “ignorant”.
Now, Lalong himself had realised by himself that his comment went too far, and he had apologised.
So I ask you again, why exactly did you jump on my initial comment, as if I never knew what I was saying.??
(You should always be mindful of how you do things.. Because you never can tell when and where those things would be brought back at your face in a way you cannot do anything again to correct yourself.)
When I promised to tag you again in the future, I knew I was definitely going to fulfill that promise.. But I never knew it would be very very soon.

You problem is clearly and intellectual one, you are not very bright! He apologized because he is a politician nothing more!! He apologized because he realizes he is dealing with people with low intellect and at the end of the day they are the ones who vote not because his statement was wrong.

Every politician knows the people don’t like to hear the truth, his mistake was telling the truth and he retraced his steps because he knows the masses like being pacified and lied to.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Honourable1901:

You are naive

Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

You problem is clearly and intellectual one, you are not very bright! He apologized because he is a politician nothing more!! He apologized because he realizes he is dealing with people with low intellect and at the end of the day they are the ones who vote not because his statement was wrong.

Every politician knows the people don’t like to hear the truth, his mistake was telling the truth and he retraced his steps because he knows the masses like being pacified and lied to.
Your name is PITY..
If he knew he was saying the truth, he would have defended it, not apologising.
He lied by involving the Pope in a discussion that has nothing to do with the Pope.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by casualobserver: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Your name is PITY..

Get over yourself and stop dragging matter for 3 days! Get a life!!!!!
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Get over yourself and stop dragging matter for 3 days! Get a life!!!!!
You see TRUTH??
I am ready to drag it forever.
Lalong lied.
And he apologized.
If he knew he didn't tell any lie, he would have defended himself.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Lisastef: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
His Excellency gov. Of Platue state ur unreserved apology is a sign of bravery. Keep it up...
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by casualobserver: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You see TRUTH??
I am ready to drag it forever.
Lalong lied.
And he apologized.
If he knew he didn't tell any lie, he would have defended himself.

Your are daft! Politics is not like engineering or medicine or law or other fields where you are dealing with sensible people. In politics especially in Africa you are dealing with low intellect, uneducated, people like yourself and you need their votes. If you tell them we are going to remove subsidy to build roads or tell them We cannot afford to send everybody to university, they will vote against you. So as a politician you tell them what they want to hear to get you into office and if they do t let you remove subsidy or increase university fees, that’s their problem, they are the ones that will have bad roads and degrees that have no value.

The job of a politician is to win elections and unfortunately his constituency are people without sense therefore a politician says what he needs to say to get elected because he depends on people with more emotion than sense……people like you!!!!! Lalongs error was saying the truth to morons and he quickly retraced his steps. You only have to look at the Obidients to know that the masses are dumb and there is nothing you can do to prevent a man who has decided not to have sense from having sense so you borrow yourself sense and make their lack of sense work for you and leave them to their fate!!!
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
McBishop2020:

Who are you?
Probably, a bastard.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

See pope poo eater......who is pope?
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
smileyoo:
na waoo. but do you have evidency of these weighty allegations, because you sound so conviced of your allegations ?

I have. You can also do your findings.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
OnyeObodo:

He pedophiled your prostitute mother right?

Or the gay anus of your miscreant father?

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I repeat pope is pedophile, sodomizing boys with his yeye penis.....
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Your are daft! Politics is not like engineering or medicine or law or other fields where you are dealing with sensible people. In politics especially in Africa you are dealing with low intellect, uneducated, people like yourself and you need their votes. If you tell them we are going to remove subsidy to build roads or tell them We cannot afford to send everybody to university, they will vote against you. So as a politician you tell them what they want to hear to get you into office and if they do t let you remove subsidy or increase university fees, that’s their problem, they are the ones that will have bad roads and degrees that have no value.

The job of a politician is to win elections and unfortunately his constituency are people without sense therefore a politician says what he needs to say to get elected because he depends on people with more emotion than sense……people like you!!!!! Lalongs error was saying the truth to morons and he quickly retraced his steps. You only have to look at the Obidients to know that the masses are dumb and there is nothing you can do to prevent a man who has decided not to have sense from having sense so you borrow yourself sense and make their lack of sense work for you and leave them to their fate!!!
You talk too much nonsense all at once.
Lalong’s error was hypocrisy.
Same as Atiku who deleted his tweet about Deborah.
And you have shown numerous signs of hypocrisy since we started this discussion
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Peter Obi doesn't see Nigerians the way you just described them.
So, is this how your preferred Candidate sees Nigerians??
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by casualobserver: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter Obi doesn't see Nigerians the way you just described them.
So, is this how your preferred Candidate sees Nigerians??

Actually he does, but you are not smart enough to see what is right In front of you because you are the typical African electorate.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by Shevchenkko: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Idiot
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by ImperialYoruba: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
BafanaBafana:
As it is now, only Peter Obi is campaigning.
APC is very busy defending Muslim Muslim ticket and are goofing at every turn they take.
Atiku and Wike are doing Tom and Jerry. Though I like the way Atiku is handling Wike. Just sitting and watching him fool around.

Ogbuefi, campaign has not started. When we say you Obiends are naive overnight politicians you dispute it. Campaign starts in September according to INEC timetable.
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Actually he does, but you are not smart enough to see what is right In front of you because you are the typical African electorate.
Let me take it that the response you just gave was for whoever that is supposed to be your preferred candidate..
I asked you a direct question.
So, the most logical thing is for you to give me a direct response, which you just did.
(If you like, twist my response as usual, and be thinking that you're smart... You just fumbled again)
Re: Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops by BafanaBafana: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, it may seem as if they failed but the church is part of the reason why Buhari's government came to be and remain one of the reasons why Buhari's government is the worst so far. The church in Nigeria is not the type you have in some of the western nations. There are come countries till date who are still very scared of some of the institution and vocations around the church. Go and check even worst government in history has been defeated by the church.

Be very ready to see what the church will do about the Muslim Muslim ticket.

Don't underestimate the church.
Shift abeg!
Church that has been praying for Buhari to die. I know of a particular church that did one year fasting and prayer for Buhari to die sef.
Do you know why they don't allow Nigerians open churches in some countries? Because they know the scam we call church here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President / We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.